All Locked Up

Just Music

 

"Well you're drunk." 

"...and?"

Daewoong sighed. When he told his mom he was going to college, he promised her he wouldn't do anything stupid. But here he was, locked in a room with a drunk senior and absolutely nothing to do. 

"You know Daewoong, you mean a lot to me...." Jonathan started. Daewoong groaned, glaring at his 'newfound friend'. 

"You're drunk and emotional. What're you trying to say?" Daewoong replied. 

"You're one of my clooooooooooosest friends. And you're so nice and funny and, and, and...."

Mistake number one: talk to the drunk. Daewoong rolled his eyes at his friend's drunken speech. 

"Yeah, you're my friend too. But you're drunk, you shouldn't say something you'd regret later." 

"Since when were you the reasonable one?" Jonathan asked, and he had a point. Daewoong was rarely serious; why was he caring now? Instead of responding, the freshman pulled out his phone to text an upper class-man. 

To: Joonkyung
Heyyyyyyy

To: Daewoong
Hey!

Daewoong smiled at his his phone. 

To: Daewoong
How goes it?

To: Joonkyung 
Not so well. Locked in a storage room with Jonathan. I await salvation.

To: Daewoong
What room? Sungbin and I are on campus.

To: Joonkyung
Don't know. Texted San, he knows + is getting us. Thx

To: Daewoong
Awwww, I would help if I could.

"Who you texting?"

"No one...."

Jonathan grinned. "C'mon."

"Fine."

"Who?"

"Joonkyung. DONT LAUGH I KNOW HE LIKES ME." Nevertheless, Jonathan burst out laughing. Of course he would; he was drunk. 

To: Daewoong
How'd you get locked in a supply closet?

To: Joonkyung
It's a long story.

To: Daewoong
I'm all ears.

To: Joonkyung
Jonathan and I were fighting, so San decided to lock me up in a supply closet for god-knows how long.

To: Daewoong
Poor you. How about we go get ice cream tomorrow, call it a date.

Daewoong chuckled. Jonathan, thinking Daewoong was keeping secrets from him, flopped over on his side, wailing. Daewoong tried to console him, he really did. Nothing worked. Jonathan sobbed on, complaining about how Daewoong hated his guts, that he didn't like him and didn't want to talk to him. Daewoong grimaced, he was in no mood for an emotional Jonathan Moon, which was, by far, the most annoying Jonathan Moon. 

"Why must you keep secrets from me? Why? Why? WHYYYYYYYYY?" Jonathan shrieked at the top of his lungs, flailing his limbs everywhere, similar to a fish out of water or an octopus. 

Daewoong groaned, collapsing into his arms. "It's gonna be a long night."

A/N
Sorry this took so long, I've been busy with some school work. This was kinda hard to write, I couldn't seem to write the characters well. Sorry it . Anyways, that girijamm drabble will come as soon as I can figure out what to write. Requests and comments are always greatly appreciated.