While practice

The Stranger that I love

      "Friday,at last!" Lee Joon said while waiting for Eun Ae to come out of her violin practices,he stayed waiting in the library,searching for a good book and when he finally picked one he saw on the other side Hee Young's face looking at him,Hee Young smiled at him and joyfully said:

Hee Young:Annyeonghaseyo oppa!

Lee Joon:Annyeonghaseyo!

Hee Young:What is such a handsome angel doing here so lonely?

Lee Joon:*blushed and giggled* Oh nothing I'm just waiting for IU to get out from her violin practice,so I decided to look for a good book! How about you?

Hee Young:Oh me? Nothing *she said while walking to Lee Joon's side and playing with her* Just you know,searching for a handsome boy to hang with...*she got closer and closer to Joon*

Lee Joon:Oh uhm ok... *he stopped her* that's cool...

Hee Young:I am just joking around,so wanna hang?

Lee Joon:*giggled* well ok but only until 7:00 pm,I am going out with IU!

Hee Young:Oh sure,whatever you say!

         Joon and Young hanged together for several hours,joked around,laughed,teased each other,sang and drove all night in Joon's car until they got to a cliff where they could see all the stars.

Hee Young:OMG! I missed hanging out with you like this,like it's been so long and we did so much stuff together. *she said while getting closer to Joon*

Lee Joon:*got far away from her to mantain the distance* Yeah I know,damn the sky,it's beautiful!

Hee Young:I know!

          Joon felt his cellphone vibrating,then when he checked it was a call from Eun Ae...He then got back to earth and remembered.

Lee Joon:IU?

Eun Ae:Lee Joon...WHERE ARE YOU?

Hee Young:Who is it oppa?

Eun Ae:Oppa!?!?! JOON WHERE AND WITH WHO ARE YOU? I've waited for you here at the ice cream place all night,it's 10 o'clock!

Lee Joon:IU! I..I can explain,is just Hee Young...

Eun Ae:Hee Young!? You're with her?

Lee Joon:Babe she..I...we were just gonna hang for while and time passed by fast! We lost track of it..

Eun Ae:*stayed silence*

Lee Joon:Hello? IU!?!?!

Eun Ae:I...I'll just talk to you tomorrow,I...I'm walking home...

Lee Joon:No...IU WAIT!!!

.......

Lee Joon:IU....DAMN IT!!!!

Hee Young:What happened?

Lee Joon:IU she is mad...

Hee Young:Gee I am sorry to hear that!

Lee Joon:Let's just leave,maybe I can pick her in the way...

        And so they drove away,Lee Joon left Hee Young at her place,later then he drive and it started raining...He drove as fast as he could to see if he could find IU in the away,but it was lots of rain he could barely see until he saw a person,apparently a girl covering herself with some books..."IU!" He said while he parked the car and lower the window.

Lee Joon:Babe...Want me to drive you,it's raining a lot!

Eun Ae:.....

Lee Joon:Look...I know you're mad,but please get in the car you can get sick! And you'll get home late!

Eun Ae:Yeah*she said*just like you did...

Lee Joon:IU I DIDN'T.....Just please,get it the car and we'll talk about his...

Eun Ae:I don't wanna see you...

Lee Joon:Well then you can look out the window,but please get in the car...

        Eun Ae stopped and thought for a while,until she finally got in the car.They drove back home,Joon was talking trying to explain,but IU would just ignore him over and over again,not saying a single word...Until they finally got to IU's place...

Lee Joon:I guess......You must be very mad,so this is goodbye....

Eun Ae:*opened the door*

         Lee Joon got out and hold Eun's arm trying to stop her.

Eun Ae:Let me go *she said while pulling the arm away*

Lee Joon:NO! I am not letting you go,I don't understand why would you be so mad..Like come on,we are just good friends!

Eun Ae:OH NOW YOU ARE FRIENDS!?!??!

Lee Joon:IU! Don't say that,you know we are,like I've known her for a while,we used to always be together!

Eun Ae:OH YEAH!??!?!?! I've noticed,sense you guys were so close right? Like I'm gonna ask you this Lee Joon,did she ever worried for you while you weren't around huh? Did she ever called,or visit,or helped you when you were sick huh!? Cause I don't remember..

Lee Joon:Well...We never had the time,we were in different schools...

Eun Ae:Oh Joon,please...That's stupid,I got old friends and we still hang or talk even if we are distant!

Lee Joon:Well but she decided to appear now...

Eun Ae:Well I hope she disappears soon,cause I won't handle you leaving me just like that waiting...

Lee Joon:OH! PLEASE EUN AE! You know she won't take your place,so shut up!

Eun Ae:Well I am sorry mister but you ain't the boss of....

       Joon shut IU with a kiss under the rain,she blushed like crazy...Then he slowly starting hugging her,getting her closer and closer to his body and kissing her passionetly,then he slowly backed off but still hugging her.

Lee Joon:IU.....Nobody,will ever take your place,I adore you and you,you're my everything! *he sayed whispering and finishing with the classic kiss on the forehead!

       Eun Ae started crying while she hugged her under the rain...

Lee Joon:I'll never leave you...I promise...