First day of school

The Stranger that I love

      Lee Joon woke on a Monday to feel the tiny sunshine burning his eyes and he sit on bed all sleepy with blurry vision and when it finally came back slowly,then he notice that it was 7:30 am already.

Lee Joon:Damn,I didn't heard the alarm! I am late! Eun Ae!

     He ran as fast as he could down stairs,tooked a bath,washed his teeth,,got dressed,grabbed his backpack,a fast breakfast and ran too school as fast as he could.He got to school exactly at 7:57 am and saw Eun Ae at the entrance,Eun Ae saw him too and ran to him and hugged him as hard as she could! Lee Joon just looked down to her,smiled and then kissed her forehead.

Eun Ae:Oppa! What took you so long? I thought you wouldn't make it!

Lee Joon:I am sorry IU,I kinda had a little problem with my alarm...

Eun Ae:*smiled and teased* yeah sure,or maybe the alarm had a problem with you cause are too much of a sleeping beauty!

Lee Joon:No I AM NOT!

Eun Ae:*giggled*

     Eun Ae and Lee Joon walked to they're classroom holding hands and talking about how nervous they were to start a new and higher level and how much they would give just so they could go live together once they finished highschool and then study,sense they both liked the forensic career,they were all day together,even in lunchtimebut who would've thought that in just a minute they're relationship would be put to the test.A girl passed by and pushed Eun Ae,then the girl looked back and said.

Girl:Oh,I am sorry,I just didn't notice you there.

Eun Ae:No problem!

Lee Joon:You liar,besides she ain't that sh....

      When Lee Joon looked closely he noticed who it was...

Lee Joon:Hee..Young?

       The girl looked back to Lee Joon with those big eyes and smiled while she said:

Hee Young:Lee...Joon? *she pulled away Eun Ae and hugged Joon* I am so glad to see you! OMG! How are you,I haven't known about you sense you changed schools,I missed you so much!

        Lee Joon hugged Young back and smiled,then a joyful voice he replied:

Lee Joon:I am great and of course I wouldn't forget about you sense we were so close!

Hee Young:I know and sense we did so much too... *she said while she winked*

        Eun Ae feeling a bit left behind whispered shyly and confused:

Eun Ae:Close? Close as in...

Lee Joon:Oh! IU I uhm forgot sorry,how disrespectful of me *Joon said while giggling* This is Hee Young,Hee Young this is my girlfriend,Eun Ae...

Eun Ae:Nice to meet you.. *she whispered while smiling shyly*

Hee Young:Girlfriend...Owww how cute,it's good you finally have a girlfriend,sense well you were with me and so much girls that who would've thought you would had gotten a girlfriend...

 Lee Joon:Oh yeah *he said embarrased* that......

          Eun Ae felt uncomfortable and looked at Joon with a very confused and suprised face,but she just thought later then that people do change in time.

Hee Young:Well nice talking to you again Joonie Pooh,hope we meet each other more often! *replied Young while kissing Joon very close to his lips*

Lee Joo:Oh yeah,uhm ok sure!

 Hee Young:Oh and IU keep an eye on him,you don't want somebody else to snatch him up!

Eun Ae:Oh believe me,they won't!

          Hee Young walked away and Eun Ae a bit confused and mad said:

Eun Ae:Oppa...What was all that about?

Lee Joon:Oh don't listen to her,she is like that,controlling,possessive,,we used to be something like she is the girl I told you about of my past and the things we did and how you made me change all that,I love you IU don't you ever forget that and them,her,they were just part of my past,now you are my present,my future,you're my new dream,you've changed me and nobody is ever gonna tear us apart! I promise! *he said while kissing IU on her forehead and hugging her*

           Eun Ae felt relieved and giggled,after that they were together all day holding hands,cuddling,laughing and all that week was just like that and Hee Young was out of there side for that entire week!