I'm sorry Eun Ae!

The Stranger that I love

      Weeks have passed ever since that day and Joon has changed,starts hanging more with Hee Young,saying how fun,,dark,dangerous,random but apparently they were just friends,cause Joon adores IU! But still,Eun Ae gets affected and she starts changing too,getting deppresed,moody and scared of losing her Oppa! One day Joon and IU got out early,Joon told IU to wait for him,that he would go drink water and then come back and there she stayed,waiting for Oppa for a while,a long one and he wouldn't be back...She got confused and hurt and so she stand up and started to walk away,sad with her head down,when suddenly a car started beeping at her "Oppa" she thought until she looked back and saw an awesome car "That is not Oppa's car"she thought then the person inside lower the window and she saw it was her old friend and lover Song Joong Kï.

Song Joong Ki:Eun Ae! Hi...Why so sad and lonely?

Eun Ae:SONG JOONG KI!? HI!!! How are you?

Song Joong Ki:I am great but hungry *he giggked* how about you and me go grab soemthing to eat?

Eun Ae:*stared at him awkwardly* well I am actually in a relationship,so as long as it's just going out...

Song Joong Ki:*giggled* Oww always so loyal,it's ok IU! Hop in silly!

        Eun Ae got in the car and drove away with Song Joong Ki and talked about a bunch of stuff then Song Joong Ki went to a restaurant down town! They got down and then walked in,they were ordering then Eun Ae heard a laugh,"I've heard that laugh somewhere"she thought,then she looked back and saw Joon in a reserved table,with her,with Hee Young,IU felt as if a flame was starting in her stomach,going up her chest and finishing at her throath! Hee Young saw and smiled as if she was making fun of her,then Eun Ae started walking to their table and Hee Young kissed Joon...Eun Ae stooked there paralized,about to cry,then with her voice about to crack she screamed:

Eun Ae:LEE JOON!!!!

        Lee Joon suprised looked back to see his girl standing there,breating heavily and about to cry then he looked back at Hee Young to see her smiling and saying hi to Eun Ae,then when he looked back Eun Ae just shaked her head and walked away about to cry,Lee Joon chased her,then Eun Ae just started to walk fast away from Joon and Joon running screamed her name until he finally grabbed her arm and stopped her...

Lee Joon:IU if you would only li....

Eun Ae:*pulls her arm and slaps him* I HATE YOU!!! You ! You leave me to go with her,you left me waiting,you've made me wait all that time and had made me suffer these past days beacause of her...AND YOU LEAVE...JUST....JUST TO BE WITH HER AND KISS!!!!!!!

Lee Joon:DON'T YOU EVER AGAIN SLAP ME YOU LITTLE PITCH CAUSE YOU WILL REGRET IT!!!! I am tired of you being jealous, moody, mad, jealous,boring and always making Hee Young seem as if she was the bad person here,like we're very close friends OK!?!??!?!

Eun Ae:*cries* Yeah and you leave you're girlfriend waiting,to kiss your friend AND LET YOUR FRIEND TAKE YOU'RE GIRLFRIEND'S PLACE? OH YEAH LEE JOON,YOU GUYS ARE SUCH GOOD FRIEND!

Lee Joon:You see that's you're problem,you're stupid,selfish,jealous,boring and always think you're the only ing person on earth that has problems,like really I don't give a flying about your problems,in fact if I would've known all this would happen I WOULD NEVER HAD GOTTEN WITH YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE! I WISH YOU WOULD JUST MOVE ON,FORGET ABOUT ME AND LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!

Eun Ae:*crying hysterically* Oh YEAH,THEN I'LL LEAVE SENSE YOU REGRET OUR RELATIONSHIP SO MUCH!

Lee Joon:GOOD! THEN ING LEAVE!

           Eun Ae felt as if her heart was gonna explode,as if she couldn't breath,her vision got blurry,she felt dizzy,weak.Joon walked away but suddenly felt something telling him to look back and when he did he saw it.The truck coming out of nowhere,fast and it wouldn't stop.

Lee Joon:EUN AE NO!!!!!!! STOP!!!!! *he said while running to her*

Eun Ae:*felt Lee Joon calling her and running to her,then she looked back but it was to late*

*tires screching*

           Joon got there to late,all he could do was hold Eun's bloody,weak,delicate body in his arm and crying hysterically he screamed for help and he started telling to IU:

Lee Joon:IU!?!? IU!!! BABY PLEASE PLEASE ANSWER ME!!!! *got her closer to his body* I AM SORRY I I....I DIDN'T MENT ALL I SAID,JUST PLEASE HOLD ON EUN AE,PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME I AM SORRY PLEASE STAY WITH ME!!!! DON'T DIE....DON'T.DIE.EUUUNNNNNNN!!!!! DON'T DIE.........NOT ON ME!!!!!!! PLEASEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! *crying over her half death body*

*sirens coming from the distance*