The Stranger that I love

The Stranger that I love

       Joon got back to his place with his grandma and tried to relax,until he received a call and half asleep he answered.

CL:Annyeonghaseyo Lee Joon!

Lee Joon:Oh Annyeonghaseyo CL! It's everything ok with IU?

CL:Yeah she is ok,but do you think you can come over and look after her for while,I don't like you much but you're the only person that I know that actually cares for IU so much!

Lee Joon:SURE!! I'll be there asap!

      Lee Joon even forgot about how tired he was and drove to Eun's place just to find CL about to leave.

CL:Take good care of her I don't want anymore accidents!

Lee Joon:I will,don't worry! Where is she?

CL:She is in her room...

Lee Joon:Does she remember something yet?

CL:Not really....So please be patient!

Lee Joon:Ok I will!

      CL left and Joon didn't tell Eun Ae that he was there,he was just motivated to get her back,so he was gonna recreate it all over again...The day when he asked her to be his girl! He looked for some good horror movies which Eun Ae loved,then made some pizza,cookies,looked for popcorn and then threw a bunch of pillow and blankets on the floor.He ran to Eun Ae's room and knocked on the door.

Eun Ae:Who is it?

Lee Joon:Annyeonghaseyo IU! It's me Lee Joon,hey CL left a while ago and well she told me to come and keep an eye on you so I was thinking you could maybe come down stairs,you must feel bored and lonely in there!

       Eun Ae opened the door a little bit and Joon saw her big adorable eye.

Eun Ae:It is a bit boring up here *she said with an adorable voice*

Lee Joon:*giggled and blushed* Yeah I know! So is that a yes?

Eun Ae:*shake her head up and down saying yes and opened the door* Sure....*she said shyly*

Lee Joon:Well...race you down stairs,the last one is has to do the chicken dance!

Eun Ae:WTF!?!?! *giggled* well ok you can do the chicken dance! *ran down stairs while giggling*

Lee Joon:HEY! No fair I wasn't ready *chases her*

     Eun Ae got down stairs to see pizza,horror movies,some blankets and pillow all over the floor.She just smiled and looked at Joon.

Lee Joon:I thought you would probably wanna have some fun just here chillaxing...That is of course if you want to....

Eun Ae:Well*thinks about at*if you do the chicken dance first!

Lee Joon:Oh no *giggled*

Eun Ae:Come on,don't be a party pooper!

Lee Joon:Fine!

      Joon started to dance while moving his arm as if he wanted to fly,he jumped,he tried to eat invisible food like a chicken,Eun Ae would just laugh hysterically and Joon used to miss that laugh that he so much loved!

Eun Ae:*giggles* You did an awesome chicken dance.

Lee Joon:Yeah yeah stop teasing! Well a promise is a promise now your turn!

Eun Ae:Fine,I accept to sit with you and hang.

Lee Joon:Yay!

       Joon and IU hanged,he was gonna make popcorn and IU ran behind him to help,then Joon started to make the popcorn while IU was looking for some soda,he wouldn't stop staring at her and forgot about the popcron then the popcorn exploded and popcorn's started to jump everywhere!

Eun Ae:OMG! *laughs hysterically* attack of the popcorn!

Lee Joon:OMG! Take cover *grabs a bowl and gets as many popcorns as possible*

       Eun Ae giggled and ran with the bowl to the living room.

Lee Joon:HEY! GIVE IT BACK! *giggled*

Eun Ae:Move slow pants!!! I started the movie already!

Lee Joon:I'm here! *laughs out loud*

Eun Ae:Hurray! *grabs a blanket*

Lee Joon:*gigles and grabs a blanket also*

     Lee Joon and Eun Ae started watching The Conjuring and in one part Lee Joon got scared but tried to fake it and he remembered that was the part that scared IU very much so he tried to entertain her by talking but she would just tell him to shush it! Then it happened she got scared and hugged Joon as hard as she could.

Eun Ae:*screams*

Lee Joon:*blushed,smiles and then talked to Eun Ae in a low tone* Don't worry IU.....I'll protect you....

Eun Ae:*looks up to him,blushes and smile*

      Joon and IU joked around all night,repeating most of the stuff they did before,IU laughed all night long and Joon was so excited to see and hear her like that,until she finally was exhausted and then fell asleep on his chest,he would just stare at her and smile and said:
 Lee Joon:And to think tonight has happened twice and you still don't remember much,I wish I could go back,that this was jut a bad dream,that I wouldn't ever wished for what I did!And now I am just a stranger and hopefully you'll remember me,the stranger that you love,cause you are the one I love!