Eun Ae,stay with me...

The Stranger that I love

            The ambulance arrived and they took Eun Ae...She was losing to much blood and suffered a lot of damage,she barely could breath and the paramedics were trying there best to keep Eun Ae alive until they would get to the hospital,Lee Joon would just fight with them telling them to save her,ordering them to save her while he hold IU's hand.They finally arrived to the hospital.They put Eun Ae on a stretcher and got her inside.

Paramedic:Nurse,we have a big emergency here!

Nurse:DOCTOR!

Lee Joon:Eun Ae please baby stay with me,I'll be here! Waiting for you!

             The doctor took Eun Ae down the hall!

Nurse:*stops Lee Joon* sorry sir but I will ask you to please stay there waiting!

Lee Joon:NO! EUN AE! I gotta protect her please...*he said while crying hysterically*

Nurse:Sir,we're doing the best that we can just please calm down she needs you right now,more than ever,she needs youto be strong and by her side!

            Lee Joon heard the nurse's wise words and sit down while thinking and crying,then he felt a delicate hand touching his neck...It was Hee Young...

Hee Young:Hi?

Lee Joon:What do you want? You did enough by kissing me,now just go,I don't wanna see you again.

Hee Young:But Joon,c'mon don't be like that I mean she will probably die and you and me we'll be together and we can be what we used to be!

Lee Joon:I SAID NO! I trusted you,then you kiss me and look what happened,thanks to you for being in the way,thanks to the fact that you just wanted to separate IU nad me and now look,LOOK WHERE WE ARE!?!?!??! I want you to leave now Hee Young...

Hee Young:But...

Lee Joon:LEAVE!!!!!

Hee Young:You're an ok,you're to much of a ,always blaming everybody but yourself,if you didn't wanted me in your way or to kiss you then you would've stopped be,so stop saying it as if it was all my fault,cause it's your fault she is here and now!

           Hee Young left the hospital and all Joon would do was cry when suddenly he heard the doctor calling him,he walked fast to the doctors.

Lee Joon:Doctor,how is she?

Doctor:She's stable,but hasn't wake up,but if you want you can come in and see her...

            Lee Joon went to IU's room,to see her connected to a medical ventilator,he sat by Eun Ae's side and hold her hand just started to cry...

Lee Joon:Eun Ae I am sorry...This is all my fault I should've listen to you,I shouldn't had said all what I say,I adore you Eun Ae,please...just please don't leave me.....stay with me please...I beg you please.....come....come back! *cries hysterically*

           Weeks passed and Joon would just stay all day in the room,until someone came inside the room,it was the doctor.

Doctor:Oh Lee Joon? You're...you're still here?

Lee Joon:Yeah,I just I can't leave IU! She is my everything,we made a promise,like that little string she wears as a bracelet and that I wear too it's a symbol,it's a promise,months ago we were with a friend and she told us about it,so we decided to try it,to be together in good and bad moments and that was our promise and it still is.

Doctor:Oh...That's sweet...So you're the one she calls her Oppa? You were the one she was waiting for...

Lee Joon:Yeah I am....Wait...How do you know about that? Who are you...

Doctor:I am just IU's old friend and ex,my name is Song Joong Ki...

Lee Joon:Wait a minute,I remember you...You were the one that was with her back at the food place,what were you doing with her? *Lee Joon said while standing up*

Song Joong Ki:Well the real question is...Where were you while she waited there for you to drink water and come back?

Lee Joon:That is none of your bussiness,got that.

Song Joong Ki:Well it kinda is,sense I still care a lot for Eun Ae,it was all going perfectly ok until she saw you with that girl,kissing...Oh wow you guys must be very close friend huh?

Lee Joon:Look *he said while being pissed* I don't know who you think you are,but you should just back off from my relationship and  not get close to Eun Ae,cause if it happens I swear you'll be in big trouble!

Song Joong Ki:*giggles* Well sadly I can't!I am her doctor and an old friends that cares for her! And Eun Ae knows that as much as her sister does too...

Lee Joon:CL?

Song Joong Ki:Yeah,sense you were so sad and busy blaming yourself for what happened I called her and she is on her way right now!

 Lee Joon:*he sat down again and relax* Oh...Ok...Well thank you! Now you shall leave,I am sorry but we don't need you anymore...So just leave!

Song Joong Ki:Fine I'll leave,but not for you,but cause of IU! She is a great girl and I'll try my best for her to be back...with me!

           Lee Joon stared angrily at Song Joong Ki and said "We'll see about that!" A while later,CL arrived angrily and worried for her little sister.

CL:JOON!?!? WHAT HAPPENED,WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY SISTER!?!?

Lee Joon:I am sorry CL,we just had a fight then she was gonna cross the street and didn't looked correctyly and a truck came over her,I ran to save her but it was to late...

CL:You are an ...Honestly I would slap you now,but I ain't gonna disrespect my sister like that,like you did...Cause believe me,Eun Ae doesn't get mad at just anything!

             Lee Joon and CL stayed in the room for a while,CL wouldn't stopped staring at Joon angrily,Joon stared at her and lowered his head.Then CL was going to the cafeteria.

CL:Want something from the cafeteria?

Lee Joon:Nah,thanks....

CL:You sure?

Lee Joon:Yeah.

             CL left to the cafeteria,Joon would just stare at IU,then he lowered his head and lay it down on IU's hand.

Lee Joon:Please...baby...IU.....come back....please.....

              Joon stayed there for about 5 seconds and felt IU's hand slowly and weakly move...Lee Joon stared at the hand suprised and excited he look up to Eun Ae's face to her opening her eyes slowly.

Lee Joon:Eun Ae!?!?! Eun Ae!!! Nurse *he yelled* she is waking up!

              The nurse's,doctor and CL ran to Eun's Ae room,the doctor started to check Eun Ae.Lee Joon excited kissed IU's forehead.

Lee Joon:You're back! I am sorry sweetie,for everything!

               Eun Ae stared at everyone confused and then looked back at Joon and weakly whispered.

Eun Ae:Who....who are you?

               Everyone looked at Lee Joon suprised,Joon's eyes got wide open and with his break confused and about to break said.

Lee Joon:Eun....Eun Ae...It's me...You're Oppa!

Eun Ae:My....my Oppa?

Lee Joon:Yes me you're oppa,don't you remember?

Eun Ae:Who are you,who are these people? Why am I at a hospital? Why do I feel so weak?

               Joon felt as if a part of him disappeared,he wanted to cry,but he just hold the tears and walked out of the room to the wall,the doctor started running some test on Eun Ae and noticed that she had a II degree cranial trauma,the he explained it to Joon and CL.

Song Joong Ki(doctor):Guys,I am sorry to tell you that Eun Ae is suffering of a cranial trauma and even thought it ain't hat severe,she will forget stuff sense she is sufferin of a II degree cranial trauma,which causes her to suffer of posttraumatic amnesia.I am sorry!

Lee Joon:But...How..Will she be back?

Song Joong Ki:She will,but you guys mustbe patient and try to make her remember slowly,not by mentioning old memories to her,but by doing stuff like talking her back to those places where the events happened,repeating some of the stuff you did,calling her IU,being sweet and caring to her.Remember,it won't be easy but she'll need your support and guidance!

CL:*hugs Song Joong Ki* Thank you so much Song Joong Ki! I am very thankful!

              A week after that Eun Ae was finally released and sent back home!