chapter 6 no edit

DUBIOUS RELATIONSHIP

One month has passed and nothing's happened. She doesn't know what she's expecting for but it's somehow it is not easy, bother her recently. After all, she got her dream jobs, lovely colleagues but still she feels empty. Naeun work on Marketing Group, and in her office she goes along with three girls: Seohyun who is older than her 4 years but this sister’ aura makes Naeun feels like they are living in different generation. She is so mature and feminine and her behave is more than perfect. Hayoung who is expert when it's come to computer programs, not mentioning how games addiction she is. She is younger than Naeun two years, she is still in university and works in here as a volunteer, Naeun quite appreciates her ability since she can get dream job without too much struggle like Naeun. And her last name is really impressive “OH”, her full name Oh Hayoung, how Naeun wishes Hayoung and Sehun meet each other that is kinda funny about Sehun’ reaction. The last one is Hyeri, same ages with her and that's the reason they seem go well together, she is talkative and y in both appearance and behave which sometimes causes their group in trouble cause other groups truly hate her seductive gesture.

Unnie why are you so rush? You have appointments? Are such a waste, I want to ask you have dinner with me!” Hayoung slightly pouts at her unnie who extremely in her wonderland, pretends to be earless. It's not like her not want to spend time having dinner with Hayoung but at least she should have known that they are better go out occasionally or fews days a week not everyday. Moreover, today is special day.

 

Naeun puts earphones and listen to some random music in her playlist. She lowers her head and keep walking as fast as impossible, when she turns right at the conner to reach elevator, A man accidentally bumped into her making her lose her balance and falls into his arms. She started at the closeness they are sharing, this is really awkward for her, she felt overwhelmed because this man tighter his hug, he sneaks his head beside her head, whispers in her ear, “such a beautiful way welcome me back here Naeunnie”. Naeun’s breath slowly becomes harsher as he keeps tickling her with his smile and at the moment his lips touch the skin behind her ear, down to the curve of her neck, all her instincts flare up, she strongly puts him off and run away. The man looks as her silhouette is fading away, struggles to chase her or not. However, he doesn't want to scare her more, after all she quite is a clueless girl.

As soon as she get in elevator, she slaps her cheek hardly, her face is read as a tomato “ you re better come back your sense!!! Ahhhhhhh! He is driving me crazy!!!”

 

Naeun enters a vintage restaurant, she keeps turn forth and back to searching her best friend who just have a short holiday around a week after his competition. She goes ahead to the table at the corner, throws her bag roughly since this guy is really jerk. There is no trace of embarrassment in his manner as that sound, he smiles widely, rises his head

“ you’re so late and I’m so hungry. I can't wait any longer. Sorry babe!”

“Damn, I run to here as much as I finished and you! You already eat everything, how about me? It’s just half past six!”

“Come on, I ordered gogi for you too and I said they bring them when you come” As he just finished his words, a staff comes over their tables, serves her many servings of meats, Sehun knows her very well and that cools her down. Naeun happily eat her favourite until she notices many messages are sent in his phone, and Sehun somehow enthusiastically answered those.

“I read the article.” She pours out her questions while eating

“Which one?” Sehun bits his lips and looks to Naeun who is lowering her head.

“Your dating article, that is quite a big duel cause I know nothing!” She rises her head, stares at him harshly, her hand points at him like she gonna shoot him if he keeps hiding from her

“Explode it, Oh Sehun!!!”

“Well, what should I say. I did thing tell you but actually I am not so serious and everytimes I call you or vice versa, your topic always change about your almost boyfriend” He knows how to shut her off and don't get he wrong that he hides his dating life, it's just he is not ready or he is not truly like that girl. She is a Japan model, she is beautiful and suitable his type, they're goes well on 2 months but honestly he doesn’t want them fall in love, at least this time. He surely will talk to Naeun when he makes sure his feelings. Another reason is Naeun’ behave is quite change. She acts like she is in love, he is not sure he is right or not but she keeps complaining about her boring even though it's not boring at all. He doesn't know what is she expected in her jobs? As his information, her colleagues seems nice to her, her jobs is suitable her ability, good salary but she feels something is missing. He think her problems is not something missing, it's someone missing! And in this case, her boss Taemin. It's not like he ignores her, he is just in Hong Kong for his investment projects but she is acting extremely about everything.

“Has he came back?”

“Don’t change our topic Sehun” She knows who is mentioned and what he means but thinks back about two hours ago, that accident really causes her embarrassed. Without notice, her faces is blushing which cause Sehun is smirking.

“So he is back already!”

“What? Who? You’re nonsense!”

“Seriously Naeun, you’re so cute when it comes to love” Sehun brushes into laugh at her awkward expressions.

“Bull, who said I’m in love? I hate him to the moon and back, okay? Go back your sense, you’re so full of !”

“We are eating dinner and ever words came out from your mouth is and bull. You're just so embarrassed to admit it! Every words is opposite meaning! You know  somebody to love love we need someone to love love is original common

“Gosh!!! Stop it! If not, I will kill you right know”

I don’t want to stop cause love is original common Naeunah ~~~”

He can award her feelings, it's not completely love yet but she likes Taemin or at least, she has a thing on him, that's for sure. And from his men perspective, he knows Taemin likes her as well even he is quite elementary person. But his concerns is the difference between Taemin and Jongin, while Jongin seems to seriously and carefully in relationships, Taemin is totally contrary manner, he is quite experience and his push-pull method is somehow perfectly. He wonders what is in his mind and his curious got him at Sehun said to Naeun

“Can I come to your company?”

“Huh? When? The food is delicious, just come to break time, we will eat together”

“Not in the next few days cause I have to spend time with family but the last day is quite alright, I will meet you at there and heading to airport that afternoon”

“Oh, sound great, I also want to see you evertimes you go away. Somehow not meet you in the day you go cause me guilty”

“Ehh! So chessy” He received a snap on his arms and they both brush in laugh.

 

Taemin came back after one month in Hong Kong, despite his tiredness and his father concern, he went ahead his company as he reached Seoul. He doesn't know what is wrong with him, it's not like he never work overseas, sometimes he has to live abroad longer that one moth and he is really enjoy other cultures but not this time. He feels so lonely as if something is missing or more accurately, someone is missing. He tried his best to finished his project as soon as possible and came back into the day completed, not stay one week break like his usual. When he reached company, it's already five pm that makes he is afraid that her might go home but fortunately he met her and their hug is beyond his expectations. Actually he did want to push her away but he guesses all his efforts is helpless since he is the one who was pulled into her. He has some girlfriends and she had a beautiful first love, he wonders whether she forget that guy yet? They are not each other ideal ever, he tried not contacting any his girlfriends even he doesn't know why he has to do that. They are no dating or anything, not mentioned, how she hate him. However, meeting her and likes her makes him lose his interests in another. He sounds like depressed but he can’t help since he is under spell and she is acting like his sickness and the cure.

 

 

Spoil: what if the ending is sad story? tell me you feeling alright!