chapter 5 no edit

DUBIOUS RELATIONSHIP

“Naeun, have you learnt all the question I gave you? Don’t stress yourself too much, ok? I will be there at your interview and there are not too much people since my brother will be the main interviewer.” Soojung tries her best to comfort her introvert friend who are going to face to a rough interview for the first job in her life.

Naeun lifted her head from a server of papers and notes which she did prepare, fortunately Soojung did give her some hints and questions which she eavesdrop from company debate. Actually Naeun feels some guilty for take Soojung as one of her advantages but what should she does now in order to get this amazing job? She doesn't care is this job will be great or torture since the salary is not joke, there are no thing will make her give up this work, imaging about her independence after that makes she feels good, so good! But then, fate continues play its role, play with her life that causes her definitely regret for applying this company.

She holds tightly her hand, folded her legs and leaned back onto the sofa, something is burning inside her and she did not apply rouge on her cheeks but she knows how blush she is. Her eyes fixed on a lady who is stand ahead with some folders in her hands, sometimes she looks down for some information in those folders. This tense atmosphere is really unhealthy, her heart likes guitars string, gonna strumming at anything, even a very small noise. Indeed, she senses something wrong with this interview, at first she was going have interview on the first day but when she came here with strong confidence, staff told her her position is changed by their director and she will be the last one in this recruitment campaign, which means she will be the last one who have to be bear with those nervous. She unconsciously kick a table in front of her when she heard her name being read, she tried her best acting normal despite the blaze in her mind. However, she is no longer keep her face professional due to the guy who gave her the most naughty smirk with eyes-smile and seductive lips. She swear with Lord how many time she wish she might bump into him on the street to give him a nightmare, actually she has no idea about how to take revenge but she knows as long as she meet him, she will make him miserably. Naeun has no idea that one day she will meet him in this situation, maybe just maybe he was born to be her opponent.

Even though that is the main interviewer but the interview is smooth beyond her expectation since all questions came from him is exactly what Soojung mentioned, even arranged same order. This thing really doesn't make sense to her, “ did he already know it?”, “he is trolling me, isn't he?”. “ what if he know but still keep it at the end and make fun about me?” Those things keep spinning in her head as each question from him. She gets what all her imagines are true after hearing his conclusion, even in another direction, there's no way this jerk will treat her better.

“Wow, Naeun-sii, in those three days you're the best person who answered exactly all the questions so I can not find any your flawless to reject you, welcome to our company. You definitely will love it!” And here he’ going, trying emphasise those words “exactly”, “love”, and she knows what will happen next when she starts this job but she will never lose him no matter what.

“Thanks Taemin-sii, I will enjoy as much as I can” so the name is Taemin, Lee Taemin. She swear she will remember this name for the rest of her life. Recently she and Sehun did go to cinemas and watched a Japan anime titled “Your Name” and Sehun keep asking her what is his name and told about fate and many nonsense theories, now his name is LEE TAEMIN.

 

After three day of that destiny date, here she again is at company party for new rookies. Indeed, she knows she has to along with new environment but it's not easy with her character since she is so introvert and shy in front of crowds. Lucky, she is sitting with a lovely girl name Hyeri, they're same age and Heyri seems easygoing and talkie.

“Hey, Do you know about our direction, there's rumours he is awesome and reserved but I don't think so!”

“Hu? Do you mean Taemin-ssi?” Naeun suddenly feels so curious about him, she gives Heyri her respond to continue,

“You know what he will attend this party and I feel he is not private person like people talk since he is super busy about investment projects but still take the role of interview for company recruitment even in his free day. Still there is another explanation about his strange actions.” Heyri lowers her voice , intentionally faces closer Naeun to make her thought more dramatic.

“I think he is waiting for someone in the last day of interview! Cause firstly, the investment projects was estimated finished before interview day one day ahead, but It was delayed two days, and Taemin-sii changed his interview day from the first to the last. However, somehow it doesn't make sense. Is that mean “that” person he is waiting in the first day or last day??? I don’t really get it!”.

Naeun unconsciously started along Heyri speech, actually it does make sense. And she knows for sure who is that person. So this is the reason he change her interview day from the first to the last, among his day. Oh! What she should say now? What is his purpose from that? Her thoughts keep flowing until a voice cut them sharply…

“Naeun-sii, I heard that your English is pretty good, so can you join in the fun of party by a Emglish song!” Taemin who is in stage, requires her a shameful propose. Naeun really wish she can be vanished immediately but where is the power she gets when her eyes meet his playful. She is not bad at English and it's true, she's also glad that she can learn this language well but sing a song is another story, especially in front of nearly a hundred persons. But she has no way now, run away? Actually not.

“This is is true my feelings, absolutely what I’m thinking right now! Therefore I hope everyone will listen it, particularly, the one who truly want to hear my voice even though they re might not good” Her eyes laid on him, same as her words though Taemin just gave her a smirk back but she knows or feels his stare is never ways from her, how ert he is?

 

"You're sorta stuck where yoy are

But in your dreams, you can buy expensive cars

Or live on Mars, and have it your way

And you hate your boss at your job.

Well, in your dreams, you can blow his head off.

In your dreams, show no mercy.

You have to sleep late where you can

And all your bad days will end”

Bad day- The Flaming Lips

She sang her song with all her explosions, angry and her eyes keeps starting at him to searching his expression but as expected, nothing just nothing except his famous smirk. Everyone in projection rooms seems under spell since no one have courage to talk or clapp their hands since those lyrics is no jokes. “Blow the boss head off”, no one ever imagine she would sing a song like that. Naeun slightly lowers her head, curses herself for not plan this shameful situation, she wonders what she should do now, get off stage and go home, never back here again. Suddenly, there's a applaud thunderously and as moment she hold her head high she meets his eyes, not those naughty but but loving gaze. He walk deliberately to her direction, not to bother about other’ curious, he touched slightly in her back as a sign for her go back her position.

“ Wow, the song is so fresh, you have done good job, Naeun-sii, now let enjoy our party!!!”

Everyone give breathe a sign of relief, Lee Taemin who is really hot-tempered but today is so gentle and soft which is really weird. After reach her chair, Naeun casts a furtive glance to him, her cheeks suddenly blush as their eyes meet and she swears her heart skips a beat as his warm smiles.