Part 7 - End

Sisters Until Forever Ends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Just like Taeyeon the other busy members also didn’t forget to remember their old friend in their own ways. Also, today Jessica arrives in Korea. She was fetched by Yuri and Krystal in the airport.

 

“Unnie! I missed you!” Krystal hugged her sister tightly.

 

“Awww, I missed you too baby sis! I missed everyone here,” she replied. “When did you arrive here Yuri? I taught you were in Japan,”

 

“Just yesterday, I heard you were coming and Tiffany is already here so I taught I should be here too. Glad to know my schedule is free,” she said as they exchanged hugs.

 

“I’m so excited to see the others, come on let’s go now to our reunion!”

 

 

 

 

“Omo, our Im Choding isn’t a baby anymore! She is even getting married before me,” pouted Jessica when they all have gathered in a private place.

 

“Then you should get a boyfriend too, and get married…Get permission to your sister already! You’re getting old now,” said Yoona and she laughed with her infamous alligator laugh.

 

“I wonder who might be the next bride among us, I feel like I will become a bridesmaid to all of you,” the maknae commented.

 

“Aww, it’s okay. You’re the youngest so you should be the last one,” Sunny comforts her as she puts a spoonful of food in .

 

“The next bride will be Sunny or Hyoyeon,” Taeyeon predicted and Sunny almost spat the food in .

 

“Excuse me miss, where did your prediction come from?” Sunny retorted back.

 

“Hyoyeonniee is so quiet right now, I wonder if you have good news to announce?” Yoona teased. “Did oppa proposed already? Tell us details!”

 

“Miss, he is busy with the business thing right now. We rarely see each other,” Hyoyeon said.

 

“Aww you two must be missing your boyfriends now. But I can relate to it. Nickhun and I were like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter