Part 4

Sisters Until Forever Ends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

….

 

 

As soon as Seohyun ends her call, she was startled to hear a high pitched voice calling her name. “Seohyunnnieee!!!”

 

She looks to the direction and, “Hmm? Oh Tiffany unnie, Nickhun oppa? You’re here? I thought you’re both in Thailand,”

 

“We just got back here yesterday. We only visited them there, you know we won’t miss Yoona’s wedding so we will stay here until then. And I missed my beloved members and of course my dear maknae,”

 

“Aww, I missed you too unnie. Thank you for coming tonight. By the way, can you both join me to dinner later? I want to catch up with you, and Hyoyeon is coming too.”

 

“That sounds great! You better get ready, the musical is starting in soon,” Tiffany and her husband rushed in to their seats as Seohyun gets ready at the backstage.

 

 

 

~Seohyun’s POV~

 

It is already my sixth musical since Moon Embracing the Sun and I had lost my awkwardness onstage. I had greatly improved from then and I’ve gotten used to doing things alone. I did depend greatly on the unnies that I fear of going solo after but it is them who encouraged and supported me.

 

I choose to do musicals instead of a steady singing career because it is where I feel comfortable with. I had said in an interview before that I want to do more musicals in the future, and I happy that it came true.

 

As for now I’m pursuing my happiness as well as my other unnies. Tiffany unnie had tried for a solo singing career right after. She was doing great but after a few years she and Nickhun oppa got married. She was the first among us to get married. When we heard about her engagement we were happy and excited for them. We really think that they were right for each other. We saw their relationship grow from friends to best friends to lovers. Our fans accepted the news right aways and sent their blessings. They knew that the two were close after 2PM had worked with SNSD for a few cfs before. They had already given their support when they became a couple.

 

Tiffany unnie’s wedding was held in a private place here Korea where all close friends and relatives were invited. They want to make the event personal and memorable.

 

The unnie’s had gone to live their own lives and I too had gone to live my own. Some stayed here in Korea while a few went far. Tiffany unnie and Jessica unnie were living in States while Yuri unnie is in Japan most of the time.

 

It’s a bit sad that our youthful days had pas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter