Part 3

Sisters Until Forever Ends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

….

 

“I still play quiet music and listen to a lot of ballads, I try to enjoy the time with music when I’m feeling down,” Taeyeon said on radio.

 

“It seems that some things never change,” Sunny smiles as she thought of her unnie’s habit in their dorm before. “Hey do you remember when our maknae found your phone inside the fridge? And DJ Taengoo while sleeping? Hahaha You and your weird sleeping habits,” she laughs as she remembers the memories.

 

“Ha-ha-ha, as if yours isn’t more weird Sunkyu,” she jokes with sarcasm.

 

“Well at least I only do puppy-like sounds while you can host a whole radio show while sleeping, you even greets people in sleep!,”

 

“Oh you reminded our listeners again, I’m sure Sones were feeling nostalgic tonight just like us,” Taeyeon smiles at the thought.

 

“Sones really miss So Nyu Shi Dae unnie, they have been eager to hear news about you. They are really excited when members’ meet in shows again just like now,” Joy commented.

 

“These days it’s hard for us to get together. It’s been some time when we were able to get together and talk because some were living far away or have schedules abroad. I miss the members too and I really want to go onstage with them again,”

 

“I feel like I want to live in the dorm again with you guys,” Sunny pouted. “Living alone is so lonely,”

 

“Why don’t you invite oppa?,” Taeyeon teased in which Joy supported “Yiee, unnie is giggling!,”

 

“Pleaseee, he is busy with work. Plus I’m busy with my work too -__- ,”

 

“Oh, it’s been a fun and long night everyone, I’m afraid we need to say goodbye now,” Joy interrupts. “It is overtime already! I didn’t notice, sorry,” Sunny added. “Taeyeonnie please give your last message to everyone for tonight,”

 

“Thank you to everyone who keeps on supporting me, I’ll continue to work hard so please support my new song and buy my album. I have a special message to our dear fans. I want to express my unending gratitude to the Sones who had been there for 17 years already. Although we haven’t been active in a long time you’re still there supporting each one of us. It’s been a long journey to success and we had shed tears of joy and sadness together with you. You were hurt when we are in pain, you cheer for us wherever we go, in everything we do were there. You were always part of our success and just like what Soo…Sooyoung …just like what she had said, Sones is our 10th member…. I have many things to say to you but it all sums to one thing, Sones I love you always,” she finishes as she holds back her tears.

 

Sunny also can’t help but be moved by Taeyeon’s message. While sniffling she says,” Goodbye everyone, thank you for listening! Sleep well…,” then she plays SNSD’s debut song, Into the New World. Just hearing the song brought back memories from the past, as SNSD’s story plays like a movie in her mind.

 

 

I want to tell you, even though the sad times have already past

Close your eyes and feel, how you affect my mind, how you attract my gaze.

 

They were once young girls being hopeful to receive positive response from their auditions.

And as new trainees they strived to achieve their dream of performing onstage while forming friendships together.

It was like a dream when the representatives announced the final nine debuting members.

Moving to the dorms, they got to know more of each other.

With anxious hearts they held hands together at the backstage before their debut performance.

The journey wasn’t easy. It wasn’t perfect.

There’s the antis, the misunderstandings between them, doubts, in short the trials.

 

Don't wait for a miracle, there's a rough road in front of us

with obstacles and future that can't be known, yet I won't change, I can't give up.

 

Someone once cried her heart out and taught of running away.

Someone once fought with each other because of miscommunication.

They once performed in front of a black ocean.

But they remained strong and united.

 

Keep your love unchanging for my wounded heart

Looking in your eyes, no words are needed, time has stopped.

 

Their hard works were paid off when they received their first award. The first of many more to come.

Their genuine surprise when they kept winning for nine weeks with Gee.

Their first Daesang which would be followed in the years to come.

Their first Asia tour and finally debuting in Japan.

Year by year they continue to set more milestones in their career.

 

I love you, just like this. The longed end of wandering.

I leave behind this world's unending sadness.

Walking the many and unknowable paths, I follow a dim light.

It's something we'll do together to the end, into the new world.

Don't wait for a miracle, there's a rough road in front of us

with obstacles and future that can't be known, yet I won't change, I can't give up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter