Part 1

Sisters Until Forever Ends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Now is the ending of our 7th anniversary fan meeting, have you guys enjoyed it?”, Sunny asks the Sones present at the said event. “Well before we end this, any thoughts Taeyeonnie?”

 

“Other members have already said the things I wanted to say, however, to the Sones who have been in this journey, we will try our best just for you. 7 years might be long but we want to create more memories together in the future. Let’s celebrate again our anniversary next year and in the next years to come”, Taeyeon addressed.

 

“Awww.. for sure I’m excited for those years. I want something big for our 10th anniversary,” Yuri commented.

 

“How about a very big concert and let’s invite Sones from around the world?”, suggested by Tiffany.

 

“That would be great! Too bad we can’t accommodate all Sones in one concert…” Sunny thought about the fans that will not be able to attend.

 

“Then let the concert be broadcasted live on tv,” Hyoyeon seems serious on the plan.

 

“If it is only possible…” concluded by Yoona.

 

The night goes by and the girls finally close the event by taking a group photo. “Who put these old photos on the wall?” Sooyoung exclaimed as she saw their past photos up the stage.

 

“Why? You look good on those photos”, Sunny answered back.

 

“OK, get ready guys. 1,2,3, everybody say ‘Soshi-‘,” Yuri cheered as they gather around with the fans in the background.

 

 

 

“Jigeumeun So Nyu Shi Dae!”, and the camera captures that precious memory.

 

 

 

 

 

[Flash forward to 10 years later]

 

 

The cold wind blows indicating that the winter season isn’t over yet. Thick snow still covers the streets of the busy California. People continues their daily routines, however, one person seems to be going lazy for that day.

 

Jessica stares blankly at the window of her room. She’s finishing the designs for her clothing business but all she did today was space out. “Ugh, seriously I can’t finish this today”, she stands up in frustration when something catches her eyes. Her gaze softens as she sees a certain photo frame hanging on the wall.

 

“It seems like you guys were the reason why I’m a bit lazy this morning,” she wistfully talks to the photo. The photo in the frame was a group picture with her beloved 8 sisters from 10 years ago. “I haven’t seen you guys in a long time. How have you been? Have you all been happy? Did you guys miss me?,” she asked the questions in her mind.

 

 

~Jessica’s POV~

 

For a long time now, I had returned back to California. Here, I tried to catch up with what I had missed during my long stay in Korea. I decided to go back and here I continued to manage BLANC. In those 9 years I tried to live as Jung Soyeon again in hopes of living like an ordinary person. I might have let go of Jessica but I will never forget those memories I have in that name, it holds a special place in my heart.

 

Going back here, I’ve reunited with my old friends and finally I returned to my home. My parents were happy to see me back but sadly my sister decided to stay in Korea. I guess she had grown up already because she can live without me.

 

I’ve done things that I hadn’t had the chance to do during my SNSD days. Sometimes I can now walk freely on the streets without worrying about sasaeng fans trying to capture what I’m doing. Of course I still meet some fans on the way that greets me and asks for a picture or autograph. I’m grateful to them for still remembering me.

 

~End of POV~

 

“Hmm...Since I don’t have anything to do why not call them now,” Jessica thought to herself. She decided to mak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter