What the odds?

Big love, mabye?

The smell of beacon and coffee reached your nose, you want to open your eyes but couldn’t because something was laying on your face. You touch your eyes, is was definitely something that was blocking your eyes. You grip it and throw it away, groans was heard next to you. You look to the side, shock to see that red haired guy from yesterday. With reflex you scream and kick him out of the bed, the door flew up and in came 4 boys. Jinyoung finally awake, scratch his head and look around.

- What’s going on?

- You tell me! You said as you stand up on the bed and point at him, still not notice that the cardigan slip down and show your shoulder almost the left .Jinyoung’s eyes wide when he saw it and gulp down hard, he point at your shoulder. You follow his finger and quickly pull up the cardigan.

- Yah you , you better tell me what happen and where my clothes is!

- Ehh..I.. You grew more frustration as he shutter, not to punch him you scratch your head.

- Are this all an act, is you some kind of crazy fan that drug me and bring me to your house or something?

- You… You point at him, not knowing how to response.

- This is the thanks I get for saving your last night? I should just let them beat the out of you instead and let the paparazzi or some CRAZY fangirl take you but no instead I spend my first free night helping you..aish!

- May we say something?

- First we like to thank you for bringing Jinyoung hyung home, second you was very sick yesterday and you fell asleep on the sofa.

- We couldn’t not just wake you up and kick you out like that, not after what you have done for us. We decided to bring you to Jinyoung’s room so it would be easier for us to take care of you two.

- Oh thanks but can you explain why I’m wearing this and not me clothes?

- Well about that, your clothes was soaked wet which mad you sick so we change your clothes…

- What?! You change my clothes?!!

- No not we, he did it before we even could do anything! CNU explain in panic and point at the tall boy, you look at him.

- I did what? He ask shock and stand up, looking back and forward at you and the boys.

- The good news is that he was so drunk that he don’t even remember, right?

- Really, did you saw? You ask and look at the confuse boy.
 

- Yes..n.. Is was too late for him, you kick him so he fell back on the floor. You was going to give him a good beat but was stop by Baro and Sandeul, one pull you down and the other wrap you up in a blanket. You try to get out but you could feel your energy was gone after kicking Jinyoung, so you just let them. The stand you up and with your last power you find your balance.

- I mean no, I didn’t saw anything I don’t even remember what happen last night.

- Okay I believe you, just let me out of this. To be honest you didn’t really care anymore, the only thing you care about was to go home and pack so you could move and take some medicine. You wiggle your whole body hopping it would fall off but to your disappointment it didn’t only made you fall down almost make a faceplate if Jinyoung didn’t catch you in time.

- Kids, Mr Lee is here. Come to the kitchen!

- Deh hyung we are coming! Let’s go, can you walk by yourself? You answer him with are you kidding me look.

- Hyung you help Jinie. Baro said and ran after the boys, Jinyoung sigh and pull you out of the blanket. You grab his arm to stop him from leaving, he look question on you.

- You really don’t remember anything? You ask in a small voice, he nod.

- I’m sorry for what I did and that I ruined your night but one thing I can guarantee you is that I didn’t see anything.

- Okay…good. You said and left the room first, the view was kind of shocking to you but you keep a poker face on. You bow to the manager and Mr. Lee, you took your bag.

- Thanks for letting me stay the night, I will be going now. You bow to all and put on your shoes and took your jacket. Fight the tears in your eyes you open the door and step outside, the door was closing slowly behind you.

- Jinie! You froze on the spot, the past run through your mind. Mr. Lee hurry to you and turn you around, he saw the tears on your cheek.

- Jinie…my Jinie. He said soft and hug you, the boys just stand there clueless.

- How have you been?

- Is have been good, both ups and downs but that’s life right? You said between your tears.

- Hehe yes my dear niece you have right, I haven’t heard from you in a while..your dad…

- I don’t have a dad. You answer in an ice cold voice, you uncle look uneasy.

- Jinie-ah..

- No he was the one who kick me out from the family and erased me from all papers as one in the family, I’m just a stranger to him.

- But...

- I couldn’t even call me own uncle because he is threatening me to make me homeless and throw me in jail if even try to contact someone in the big family Lee, there you have you answer.

- Jinie…I’m so sorry I had no idea. Tears fell down from his red eyes as it did on yours.

- I know uncle, no one except he know it. So the rest think I’m the one who cut them out of my life but what can I do? Every single letter/card will be destroy if I send them to you. He even have spy on me to keep me away from everyone, he still controlling me life even if I’m are a stranger to him.

- My dearest Jinie is most have been so hard for you, I’m so sorry I didn’t know anything if I did you wouldn’t have suffer like this. He held your hand tight, you smile and pat his hand.

- Uncle was doesn’t kill me make me stronger even if that means it will take time to heal that big scar but remember I’m not your responsibility, though I’m thankful that you think me as you own daughter.

- You are like mine daughter!

- Sorry to interrupt but could you please explain this all? Jinyoung ask.

- Guys this is my niece, introduce yourself.

- Hi I’m Jung Jinie, nice to meet you all.

- But why isn’t your Lee Jinie? You look at your uncle, he understood that face.

- Okay enough with question, let’s sit down and talk.

- Dongjoo have you told the guys yet?

- No sir, I was going to tell them now.

- Guys Doojoo have a great news to tell.

- I will get married in a few weeks.

- Jingja hyung?!

- Congratulation!

- Is was on time! Gongchan said and hug his manager.

- We all happy for you and as we have discuss how we are going to cut down on your hours at work because of your family.

- What is hyung going to quite?!

- No no, I have thought about it and what do you say about two manager? Well more like an extra?

- It sound good but who would have time to just be a extra?

- Jinie what do you think about working like extra manager for B1A4?

- I already have a job, I have to go before he found out that we meet. You all have work hard to be there you are today and I won’t let it go to waste because of me, excuse me. You bow and stand up, you uncle grab your arm.

- No I won’t let your da.. I mean my brother hurt you anymore, I will fight for you!

- Uncle I don’t think is a good idea, he maybe eraser you from the family records to and what about the boys? He will hurt everybody that try to help me and I won’t let him hurt innocent people, just because he want to hurt me.

- So what? I’m not afraid of him! I will take care of you from now on, here is my number you can call me if you need help or anything.

- Maybe if you change your mind? CNU said hopeful and look at you, you gave him a shy smile.

- Deh thank you, I think I will need a new place to stay now because at this point he already knows that we meet and I will be kick out from my place.

- So is like that he like to play, huh? Well how about move in here then, the boys will not mind, right? A place you can live comfortably in without worry to get kick out.

- 5 boys…I don’t think I can handle that sorry uncle, I need to go now.

- Okay but if you change your mind call me, take care Jinie-ah. He said and gave you a bear hug, you went home which was just two blocks away. Kicking off your shoes as shoes you step in, playing music on loud volume before tapping up some hot water. The hot water hug your body trying to relax every muscle, so many thing spin in your head right now. One you knew you boyfriend was cheating with one of your friends, they really thing that you wouldn’t notice it at all? Are they stupide or what, who are fooling who here? But that was not the bleeding pain in your heart right now is was family Lee that you one belong to, irritated you finish your bath. The fight outside your door was ruined your peace, putting on jeans and a tank top. You could clearly say is was a couple fight, the loud bang on your door made you put down your hot chocolate.

- Okay now is enough! You walk to the door and open it, seeing a girl who are dress up for a kind of playboy party and her boyfriend who was standing beside your door.

- Do you even live in this building? If not, get the out of here!

- Yah who are you to tell me that, ?! She scream in a high pinch voice and tosses her hair over her shoulder, you cross your arms over your and look at the guy. Somehow he look familiar to you, only if he took of the cap.

- Jinyoung oppa tell me who those clothes are and why do you have them?! You look at him again, is that the same Jinyoung?

- Evie why do you care? Is none of your business anyway?

- It is you are my boyfriend!

-Wrong you was the one who left me, so do you expect me to wait for you all my life?

*So this is the girl he got wasted for, come on really?*

- I never left you! A sneaky smile speed on your lips and you turn to her after taking Jinyoung’s hand and dragging him to you.

- What are you doing with my man?! She walk through you but stop when you did the same.

- If you didn’t break up with him then I guess he was the one who dump you that day you left for another mans bed, so if you excuse us we have some unfinished business to do now. You said in her face and turn around and take Jinyoung with you, you pull down his jacket and grip the end of his shirt so it look like you would have some hot time. She scream as she saw it but couldn’t do anything because the door close in her face.

- Sorry. You said when the door close and you let go of him and step back, he laugh.

- No need to be sorry even if I was a bit caught off the ground but now she is gone, thank you. Here you forgot it. He gave you your clothes, you took it and throw them in a box full of clothes before closing it.

- Moving to us?

- Deh, what hot chocolate? He look at you as you was a little child, you smirk and walk to the kitchen.

- Is the only thing I didn’t pack yet that’s why.

- I gladly take a cup. He said and sat down as you pour hot water in a cup, you gave it him.

- So what’s brings you here?

- To give back your clothes and then to thank you properly for helping me.

- Oh is okay is nothing. The phone answer interrupted you and her voice filled the room.

“ Oppa Jinie is working all day and night so get ready to spend some hot time with me, see you around 3.”

 

- Cheating boyfriend?

- Deh.

- Is you just going to let them be?

- Oh hell no! Wait I need to make a call. You call your uncle, Jinyoung went around in your house and look.

- Uncle I will do it.

- Really?!

- Deh, please hurry and send me a car. I need to get everything out before 3.

- Okay just give me the address and I will send a car immediately.

- Thank you uncle, ******.

- I don’t get why Doojoo hyung want to work just 70% after he get married.

- Newlyweds need and want to spend time together..alone. You finish for him and his ears turn red. You lift up a box and walk to the door, Jinyoung gave you a confuse look but lift up a box and follow * So innocent or not but boy, he think too much about it.*

- Y..eah.

 

With all pack and ready to leave soon, you took out devilish red lipstick.

 

     You should keep in mind

         There is nothing I

           Do better than

               REVENGE

 

You finish it with your red kiss mark on the white wall, Jinyoung open the door and a few man bring the boxes to the car. He look at the clock, 14:55.

 

- Jinie-iissh. He call for you and walk to the living room, you turn around and look at him.

- Is almost 3 o’clock and the guys have already left with your things, are you done?

- Did you drove here?

- Yeah.

- Which one is your car? Jinyoung walk closer to you and point at a red Audi.

- Could you help me with one last thing?

- Yeah what?

- Pretend that you are my new lover?

- Umm..

- they are here! You point at the couple on the parking lot, you look up on Jinyoung.

- Okay what do I need to do?

- Act and hurry to make this place messy! You explain and run around, throw pillow on the floor, crash some flowers, open beer and toss it on the TV.

- Pour some wine on his computer are you kind. He did was you order, the rustling from the door made him stop.

- Jinie they are here. He mess up your hair and smear your lipstick on you cheek, he walk to the hall.

- Where is you lipstick?

- Why?

- Quick kiss me on the neck, quick! Without waiting he grab your face and press you against his neck, he took more lipstick from you lips and smear it on his with is tum. The door open and you jump up in his arms in shock.

- What the ! Chris scream and let go off a shock Lora, she look first guilty but change when she saw you stand next to a man.

- Oppsi. You said and Jinyoung let go of your legs but hold firmly an arm around your waist, Chris walk against Jinyoung but you stop him by standing in front of Jinyoung.

- Jinie baby what is this all about? He ask you kindly and took you hand in his, you roll your eyes.

- Oh ma baby Chris I’m soo sorry. You answer him while caress his face, Jinyoung enjoy your act and keep on watching, you didn’t know how you manage yourself to even talk or act after what Jinyoung just did.

- Is not my fault you are stupide and think you can fool me by hooking up with a cheap like Lora. You finish it with clap (medium hard) him on the cheek, they both look shock on you.

 

- You knew..? He shutter.

- From day one.

- !

- That my second name, something you want honey? A new life?

- Yah!!

- Woo no need to be loud, I think you need to find a new job and friends starting from now because you are FIERD!

- You can fired me, you are not the boss!

- If you don’t believe me then came to the club tonight then and what comes to you Chris! I hope you have a very happy life with a gold digger, never ever look or touch me again. You said and throw his hands away from you, Lora step up behind him.

- Huh no need to worry about that, I already got everything I need from you. You was just a money maker for me. He said tough and Lora gave you a face.

- Look like he just dump you so now go. She said and cling on his arm, Jinyoung lightly squeezed you hand.

- Whatever hope to see you two tonight, ha. Now I need to go with my new boyfriend. You walk with Jinyoung through them so you could get out, you force the apart.

- Yah! She pull you and slap you hard, Jinyoung push her away from you which Chris didn’t appreciate and push Jinyoung away. You held him back and slap Chris instead.

- Don’t ever touch something that belongs to me. You said threatening and glaze at both of them.

 

Sitting in his car on the way back to the dorm, he keep quiet.

- Sorry for that, I’m usually not like that and thank you.

- Is okay I understand and sorry for making you force kissing me…

Your eyes wide and it felt like the summer is coming 10 month earlier, you kept quiet and look out the window.

 

 

Jinyoung felt how the cold weather suddenly become like a sauna, try cooling himself down he pull/shake his shirt. He look over at Jinie but   

Immediately curse himself for that, she look so innocent almost so much that it made her look painful, he turn off the engine and open the door.

- We are here.

- Oh, deh. She went out and close the door, without waiting for him to take the lead you walk to their dorm.

- You sure you are not a stalker? Jinyoung joke with you and open the door.

- Fun but no I have a good memory. Junie answered and smile at him while putting her bangs behind her ear, voices from the living room become to cheering and applause. Jinyoung woke up from his little daze and realize that Jinie left him alone in the hall to join the others, they guys was standing around her.

- Hyung have you heard?!

- Jinie are going to work and live with us!

- And Dongjoo hyung ask us to sing on his weeding.

 

 

 

 

 

 

                              What will happen now that Jinie moves in, will the true revealed?