Let start over

Big love, mabye?

 

Jinyoung arrived home after long hours at the studio, walking to the kitchen to get a bottle of water. While drinking he wonder why the house was so quiet, usually Sandeul and Gongchan would play games when they was free. He pull up his phone to see if they send him a text but then he remember that his phone had die earlier, he walk to his room and charge it. Suddenly 5 miss call plop up along with 3 text, CNU 3 calls and Baro 2 calls, Sandeul 1 text and CNU 2 text.

- Did something happen? Jinyoung ask himself as he open the text, the first was a pic of the youngest along with Junie with cake and cream on their face. Jinyoung chuckle and read the others,

“Hyung do you see how they are?” Is was a photo with 3 girls on a stage…

- Well not sure if the 2 on the side is girls…

“Hyung this a better pic, we are in Hongdae if you want to join!”

Jinyoung couldn’t believe his eyes, Gongchan and Sandeul was wearing skirt and wigs on stage performing with Jinie! With a quick change he was out the door, driving to the club.

- How can they do this to me?! We have our last performs tomorrow night and they should rest! Is all her fault, how can she be our manager? Jinyoung talk to himself, finally he park his car and went to the club he went to yesterday. Is was dark with lights directional on the stage, he call CNU and surprisingly he pick up.

- Hello?

- Where are you?

- Jinyoung are you here? Come to the front you will see us. He said and hang up without Jinyoung could say anything, without any choice he walk to the front.

- Cheers guys! Jinyoung knew exactly who that voice belong to and look at that direction, seeing s all drunk and happy he went over to them.

- The party is over!

- Hyung you are here! Gongchan yell and hug him, the strong smellof soju came from his breath, he hug his drunk dongsaneng.

- Hyung. Baro held a glass to him, he look at Baro’s red face.

- No stop drinking, we are going home now!

- No!

- Yes!

- But hyung I want to see Jinie’s last performance.

- Deh hyung nado!

- Nado!

- Jinyoung we will go after it, okay?

- Okay then. Jinyoun said and sat down.

- Hyung we all know about her situation and that you are her fake boyfriend, so just play along when she perform. Please hyung? Sandeul whisper to Jinyoung, he slightly nod.

- Hyung that’s them huh? Gongchan ask at the couple that sat down beside their table, one again he nod.

- Put this on so it won’t be any scandals. CNU said and gave him a black cap to cover up himself.

 

 

- Kahi unnie!

- Deh?

- Lora and Chris are here now, that order around everybody like she own this place.

- Jinie are you ready?

- Neh unnie do you think is a really good idea? You ask and look out at the audience, she hug you from behind and look at B1A4.

- Yes and Jinyoung are even helping us so just relax and let’s crush them.

- Puuuh deh unnie I put my trust in you, come on girls!

- FIGHTING!

- Now ladies and gentleman, the highlight of this night. Hotter than fire, ier than y, let’s give it up for Playgirlz!!

- Woo! “claps”

- Woo is Jinie now hyung but where is she?

- I don’t know I can’t find her.

- Isn’t she the one who wear the black shorts? Jinyoung ask and point at the girl had a white tank top and black shorts, the other look at the girl and she wave at them.

- Yup that her, woo hyung how could you know?

- Yeah how come you know that was her, you really didn’t see anything?

- Aish, I just guess and no I didn’t see anything.

- Okay shh. Baro said and focus on the stage or more on you.

 

 

Why do you keep teasing me?

 You know you make it go go

 Up and down like a yo-yo,

 So tiresome

 Why do you keep bothering me?

 I go crazy because of you

 Up and down like a yo-yo yup

 

Oh my god, I start to see things when I open my eyes

 Your face keeps floating around

 What did you do to me oh baby,

 What did you do to me?

 

Oh, you make me wanna say

 Yeah yeah, who are you to make

 Me go up and down?

 Yeah yeah, why did you

 Into my peaceful life?

 Yeah yeah, why are you doing this to me?

 Yeah yeah, why is it me?

 

 

You were performing and Kaih unnie nudged you in the side, to say good luck. You close your eyes and walk down to Chris and Lora, in the corner of your eye you could see that Jinyoung was also there with the rest. You sang in front of them as you was almost done, you pour Chris drink on him before you left them and walk to Jinyoung. Bringing him up on stage with you, gave good response. People was cheering on you and you suddenly feel more confident, you put him on the chair that was place in the middle.  Kaih unnie smile and gave you a wink, she lightly touch Jinyoung by the chin, and he look down and shyly smile.  You stand beside him and dance cutely, wink and did aegyo with simple words, Jinyoung was watching interesting almost like he like it.

 

 

Oh baby beautiful boy, because of you

 I go round and round crazy,

 I go round and round crazy,

 Round and round crazy

 Oh boy, because of you,

 I keep going round several times

 I’m really dizzy yeah,

 My head’s filled with you

 Take responsibility for me now,

 I’m losing my mind because of you,

 I go round and round crazy

 

 

 

 

 

 

The curtain closed and the performed was finally over and you could finally breathe out, Kahi unnie hug you.

- You did great, I’m so proud of you!

- YAH YOU HAVE NO RIGTH TO TOUCH A COSTUMER!!

- Girls Chris is starting a fight! You and Kahi look at each other before running out on stage again and Jinyoung follow even though it seems like you have forgot that you still was holding his hand. He shyly rub his neck and look at your hands, he look at s.

- Chris who do you think you are?! Kahi unnie ask in the mic, he and Lora look up at the stage.

- IS THIS HOW YOU TREAT YOUR CUSTOMERS?! He fired back and then he notice you standing behind her, he smirk and tossed Lora off him before walking to you.

- Jinie..my Jinie I still love you please give me one more chance. He said and took your hand, you look at him like he was some deadly disease. Jinyoung felt something weird when he look at Chris holding your other hand, without thinking clear he grab Chris hand and tossed away from your and pull you closer to him. You was still looking at Chris, he look very mad right now.

- YAH! He roared at Jinyoung, he went up on stage and walk closer to him as he clenched his fist and before you knew it he punch Jinyoung right in the face. He fell down while holding his face you was soo shock, your blood was bolding over at this point.

 

- Oppa are you okay?! Unnie help him, Saundeul oppa give me some ice!

- Huh so you are actually worried about that fool?

- Excuse me, the only fool here is you! You fired back and stand up to face Chris, you took off your watch and ring and gave it to Kahi unnie.

- Well I’m not the one who is lying on the floor. He said tough, you put a finger in front your mouth meaning him to shut up.

- The I guess everybody is a fool because we all have been lying on the floor but you are 28 years old, have no job, fail in school, still spending his poor parent money and not to mention steal money from me to go see that hoe! You said and point at Lora.

- Oh and if you didn’t know that your what ever it is called girlfriend there is so ing broke as you, oh she didn’t tell you? Well I hope you two have it good out on the street and one more thing, you will always regret touching something that belongs to me! You yell at him before giving him a high kick that he deserved, Lora ran towards you with her hands in the air ready to slap you. You punch her before doing the police gripped on her and push her down the stage, Chris that you wasn’t finish with was whimpered on the floor.

- And was it comes to you! Just get lost and if you show up in front of me again I will not hold back, understand?! You said in a low threatening voice while holding him by his collar, he didn’t answer you. You drag that fool up on his feet and head him before let the guards take care of him.

- Jinie this is not over! You can’t win over me! Lora shrieked at you, you look at her.

- Remember this for your own good and I will just say it on time. Don’t play with fire if you don’t want to get burn. Security you can take them away now and make sure they get banned at every club here.

- Yes! The got drag out and some of the costumer was kind of scared of you right now but Kahi fix it with some simple explanation.

- Jinyoung-shi are you okay? You ask and sat down on knees beside him, he nod but you still didn’t believe him.

- Guys help me get him inside. You said to B1A4, the nod and carried him to the office.

- Thank guys sorry for all that happen tonight…You said and bow to them, Gongchan hug you.

- Is not your fault Jinie, nothing is going to happen to us.

- No is dangerous for your guys..get ready we are going home in 5. You said and left the room, tears was running down your cheek.

- Jinie..stop crying…please stop? DJ oppa ask you and lightly hug you, you look up at him.

- I really mess up didn’t I?

- No you was totally cool out there but I know that isn’t why you are crying, so is it about Jinyoung?

- Yeah…no I’m supposed to protect them but still one of them got hurt because of me…

- Jinie is not the same as before, here hurry and take the boys home. He gave you his care key, was he serious?

- Oppa are you really letting me drive your car?!

- Omo my dongaseng, deh oppa will let borrow it to drive home but I will get it when Kahi and I close the bar.

- Thank you oppa! You are the best!

- That what the call me, Kahi want to talk to you.

 

 

After saying goodbye to everybody you went back to get the boys, you nod and they follow you to the car.

- Jinyoung-ssiih did you bring your car?

- Deh, why?

- Give me the keys. You said and received them from the confuse boy, you took them and gave to CUN.

- You take the other home first…

- But what about you? He ask concerned and try to look at you face, but with the cap cover almost all your face is wasn’t easy.

- I will just take Jinyoung-ssiih to the hospital, just to be sure is nothing broken.

- Oh but is not necessary, I will be fine tomorrow. Is just a bit swollen now…You cut him off by glance at him.

- Is for your own good, want to have your fans worried about what happen to your face? No? Is was like I thought, get in. You said and got in and start the car, Jinyoung look at the boys.

- Just listen to her from now, see you at home buddy. CNU said and they all left, without any choice Jinyoung got in the car.

Speeding off till the nearest hospital, with heavy heart you enter the big with building. While Jinyoung was checkup and treated, you went to get something to eat.

-Miss?

- Miss hello, are you okay? The cashier ask you, she put his hand over your shaking hand and with that you got a shock and come back to reality again.

- Oh, yeah I’m fine… here. You pay and went out, you saw Jinyoung sitting and wait for you. You pay his bill for the doctor before going to him.

- What did they say? You ask and help him up before giving him a cup of hot honey tea, he smile as thank.

- Nothing broken, he gave me some cream to put on so the swelling will go down.

- Ah glad it was not so serious, here you must be hungry. You gave him a bun with shaking hands, he took it but stop you by standing in front of you. You look up at him, showing your puffy and red eyes.

- Why are you shaking so much and why are you crying? He touch your face and you flinch, he took off his jacket and put it over you before lending you to the car. He put you in the passenger seat and took the keys from you, soon you arrived home. Seeing both Kahi and DJ standing at the parking lot, you said to Jinyoung to park next to them.

- Oppa unnie did you wait long? You ask when you close the door, Jinyoung went out after you.

- No, were is the other?

- Home already I guess? Thank you oppa and unnie for everything today. You said and hug them.

- I will drop by when I have time, bye bye. You said and ran away leaving 3 behind you wondering, Kahi look at Jinyoung.

- Do you know why she is like this?

- She act kind of weird at the hospital, she was crying and shiver a lot…

- Hospital?

- Yeah, is something wrong?

- Deh she is afraid of hospitals…

- Did you force her to go with you? DJ ask.

- No it was she that insist that we should go.

- Oh I wonder why, Kahi do you know?

- No..Jinyoung you better go in now. Bye. Confuse Jinyoung went in, he walk through the dark dorm. He stand outside your door, he knock but no response so he open the door. She was standing there in the dark and look out at the full moon, he look at her face and saw how tears drop from her beautiful eyes. Without knowing he found himself right behind her, he lightly turn her around by her shoulders. She look confuse at him, he took of her cap.

- What..

- Shh. Jinyoung said, he took your hand that you was about to wipe away your tears with. He brought your head to his chest and put one hand on your lower back and the other was still on your head.

- You can only cry in front of me from now on. He said in a deep voice, suddenly it felt okay for you to cry.

- Just let it out and promise me not to cry over the same reason again.

- Deh. You softy answer, slowly you brought your arms around him. Jinyoung was shock by the sudden hug, who could believe that the chic girl was such a softy?

 

Standing arms in arms till the dawn, Jinyoung lift you face just to see you sleeping peaceful. He lift you up and place you in your bed, well that was the plan but he trip over his own feet and you two fell down with him on top of you. You open your eyes, your eyes widen when you realize that you and Jinyoung was kissing. He quickly got up and walk fast to the door.

- It was an accident and thank for yesterday. He said with his back face you, he open the door but stop by your voice.

- Ehh thank you for letting me cry…You said low and he nod before closing the door, you flop down on the bed.

- Ugh you stupid fool how can you cry in front of him and let him tack your first kiss? You scold yourself but how could you know that Jinyoung was eavesdropping, a smile spread on his lips. *So I took your first kiss, huh? Maybe I should take your second kiss as well?* Jinyoung think to himself and giggle the way to his room, even is right beside yours.

 

 

 

Song by Sistar- Up and down