Hongdae

Big love, mabye?

You put down your bag on in your new room it was paint in white, which suited your teats very well. You lay down on the bed and close your eyes, you finally answer your ringing phone.

- Hello…? You answer lifeless without even need to put the phone near your ear, every words from unnie was clearly heard.

- Jinie! Yah why don’t you answer your dame phone?! Do you know how many times I try to call you?!!! Hello, hello+ Jinie are you still there?

- Deh unnie I’m still here. You said and put the phone closer to you.

- Ommo have you been crying? What happen, who is I’m going to kill?! She ask curiously with caring. You stood up and walk to the window, while explain your situation.

- That how dare she even lay a finger on you?! I’m so ing going to kill her! Kahi unnie said while exploding, you giggle a bit.

- Unnie clam down, I fired her but she didn’t believe I could do that so she are coming to night to prove me that my words is just empty words…

- That girl..did her brainfall out during some sick or did her parents drop her as soon that she was born?! If she comes tonight I hope that you make a revenge.

- Well unnie about tonight..She cut you off.

- No no, if you don’t get your down here tonight, she will win and you know how much I can’t stand that person!

- I never thought that way…she will not win over me, pick me up?

- There is my baby Jinie! Text me the new address and see you in an hour.

- But unnie is just 5 o’clock.

- We need to fix and get ready you know, is our 2 years anniversary today..?

- Omg unnie I’m sorry I forgot it, is have been soo much..

- Is okay, you are at least going to be there.

- Thanks unnie, see you soon. Piong! You said and hang up, you started to unpack all you club clothes. Search for a nice yet y dress to wear, soon your clothes was everywhere.

“knock knock”

- Come in! You yell but still choosing between a black or red dress, Gongchan walk in and look at your mess. You look at him with an innocent smile.

- What happen in here?

- Trying to find a nice dress, oppa which one look better? You ask him and show him the two dresses, he smile and point at the black one.

- Thanks! Is there something you need? You ask and look at him before tidy up.

- Everybody is busy and I’m lonely..so I was thinking if you and me could something?

- Well I’m on my way out but why don’t you came along? It would be fun! You said and look at him with a big smile.

- Really, I can come to? He ask as he clap his hands, you giggle and nod.

- But take some nice clothes without because we are leaving soon, we can change there.

- Okay, you must go there often.

- Oh I do, I work there. Pail to pack or are you going to wear that tonight? You ask and look at him from head to toe.

- Heheh noo.. He said and left to get ready and soon he yell asking you from his room.

- Jinie-ah where is it?!

- In Hongdae! You yell back and put down your makeup before taking your packed bag and went to get Gongchan, he look at you in surprise and so did Sandeul that was in the same room.

- Why are you wearing jeans, what happen to that dress? He ask as he put on a jacket and sunglasses, Sandeul put down his script and look question at you two as you were leaving.

- Hmm, where are you two going? He ask and cross his arm over his chest, both you and Gongchan look at each other before turn around to him.

- We are going out, why?

- Yeah because unlike you hyungs Jinie-ah want to spend time with me. He answer as he lay his arm over my shoulder and pull me closer him, before Sandeul could say anything, you look back at him when Gongchan drag you with him.

- Sandeul-sshi we are in Hongdae if you want to come later! That was the last you could say and then you were gone, Sandeul took up his scrip but only to throw it on the floor.

- AAAAHHHH! I want to go to with them, I also want to get to know Jinie-ah. He scream out frustrating as he went to his clothes to find a nice outfits, his phone ring.

(Gongchan)

- Hello?

- Gongchan stop it, hello? Sandeul-sshi take a nice outfits with you and come to the park lot if you want to come with us!

- Really I can join? His responds made you giggle.

- Of course you can is just Gongchan who is mean, I will give you 5 minutes, piong! Sandeul hurry to pack his bag before running like crazy to the parking, as he was next to you a car pull up.

- Just in time. You said and open the passenger door and went in, you hug Kahi unnie.

- Unnie I hope is no problem that I bring some guest. You ask and smile, she laugh and shake her head.

- Guys get in! The guys got in the back and Kahi drove off, all the way you all talk happily and got to know each other. She park in the underground parking lot so no one would see the idols, once you went up to the club the music was already play and your coworkers was running around fixing this and that.

- Cake is here! Kahi yell and everybody stop and look at you two, you laugh and Kahi put an arm on your shoulder and show you the big white mousse cake with strawberry’s on top.

- Jinie can you make us all some food before we go all crazy tonight?

- Why not, what do you all want to eat then? Gongchan, Sandeul-sshi what do you want to eat?

- Ommo is B1A4!! Two of your coworkers point and jump up and down.

- Ommo unnie you see idols and celebrity all the time, what’s up with this fangirling?

- Yah dongsaeng we are not working now so no need to act professional.

- Okay okay but don’t hurt them or something because they are my boss/baby…call it whatever I’m their new manager.

- What?!

- Kahi unnie can you explain everything while I go make food?

- Yeah, everybody come and sit down. Sandeul and Gongchan-sshi, I think is may be good if you know too.

- Dah. They both sat down and listen, what they got to here made them shock.

- But how came she act like nothing?

- She always act like nothing but deep inside of her is killing her, yesterday we finally got her not to work double shift…

- So she have been overworking herself?

- Yeah, I don’t even remember her eating a proper meal for the past week, please take care of her.

- Deh, we will try our best!

- So what is your plan for tonight then because I was planning a revenge?

- Like your thinking nonna.

- Can someone help me bring out the food? You yell from the kitchen, some got up and help you.

- Wow you cook this all right now?

- Yeah some hope it suits your taste.

- Let’s blow the cake, 1..2..3! You got some whipped cream on you hand and smear it on everybody’s face, you even got some on your nose.

- Bon appetite!

- Kimchi! You, Sandeul and Gongchan to a selca.

- Hyung sent it to the others huyng.

- Dongsaeng-ah you read my mind.

- Aww Jinie I’m so jealous of you…

- Wae unnie? You ask and at the cake, Kahi took it away from you.

- Eat up your food first.

- Deh omma. You joke and wait for a response.

- You get to live with funny guys and not to say handsome ones, change with me?

- Haha, is okay unnie.

- Aww I thought you love babies.

- I do but you are the mother and I’m still young and wild. You said making everybody laugh.

 

 

 

So I have been very busy with school and work, hope you enjoy the frist part of their night out in Hongdae.