New style

Big love, mabye?

The time went by fast, you was around them 24/7, you grew closer to each other and you even become a maid in the house…well more like a mother with her 5 messy kids but you was happy. The house was always filled with laughter and for once you could feel like you have a family that care about you. Oh and about the kiss accident between you and Jinyoung, well we never talk about it because it was an accident and an accident is an accident, right?

Today start the day as usual, making breakfast, waking up the boys and drag them out of the bed.

- Aish, yah just get up your sleep heads!! You complain while try to shake some life in CNU, it ring on the door. You went to open the door and there was Mr Lee, you let him in.

- Good morning, what give us this honor? You ask and hug him.

- Jinie your dongsaeng birthday is coming up and your dad is planning to throw a big party for her and you are invited plus B1A4 are going to performing there.

- What ever you say is either way I will have to be there? No thank you. 

- No! Don’t go there like a guest then, go there to work.

- Why do you want me to go and who even dare to go against Mr Lee and invite me?

- Actually it was himself, I think he want to reunite with you again?

- Haha don’t try to be funny now, why so he can take my money and treat like air again?

- Jinie please think about this, I really think he is finally realize his mistake.

- After 20 years? I don’t think so, but to make you happy I will consider it.

- Thank you, I know you are a strong girl with a kind heart. Bye!

- Deh, be safe. Bye! You close the door and put the card on the table without opening it, you walk to your room and got ready for the day.

 - Jinie-ah do you know where my black cap is?! You roll your eyes and finish tie your hair, you walk out and went in to his room. Seeing Baro try to find it, you look at him before taking up the cap from his desk.

 - You should look around you not only on one spot. You said and toss it to him.

- What would I have done without you? Thank you dongsaeng, let’s go and eat! He said and grab your arm just to drag you behind him, you hit him before flopping down on the floor.

- You really need to train you balance.

- And you need to stop dragging me everywhere. You said as you stood up and dust yourself of, he pinch both of your cheek.

- Aww you are so cute when you are mad.

- Ouch! Get away from me, hurry and eat. I don’t like to be late.

 

- We here! You said and turn around to the guys that was still asleep.

- Really guys? You went out and open the door, you woke up everyone but Jinyoung fell back to sleep.

- Jinyoung wake up..

- Jinie do you need help to wake hyung up?

- No is okay, guys just go in first and get your hair and makeup done.

- Okay. They went in to the salon while you was stuck there with asleep head, you close the door.

- Yah wake up or I will kick your ! You said and lean over him, suddenly he was the one leaning over you.

 - You!

- Shh, it have been a long time since it just been us. He whisper to against your lips, you look him in the eyes.

- Jinyoung..what do.. He shut you up with crashing his lips into yours, first you was to shock to react but then you start to kiss him back. His hand was on your neck and the other on your waist. When his hand was sliding under your shirt, you made it back to reality and push him away.

- You want me as much I want you. He said and took his bag and left the car, you was just sitting there all confuse. He want me..do I really want him..? Still in deep thoughts you went out and lock the car, soon you was on the ground.

- I swear I was on my leg just a second ago not my . You said to yourself and a hand was in front of you.

- I’m so sorry, are you okay? You look up at the young boy, you nod and took his hand.

 - No it was my fault, I didn’t look. Did you get hurt?

- No noona, but you are bleeding. He said and point at your wrist, you look at your hand and saw some small sores.

- Oh is nothing, I’m okay. Thank you for helping me up, bye.

- Be more careful nonna. Bye! You walk in and wash your hands, dame soap on wounds really hurt.

- So are you guys done?

- No we all is dyeing our hair. Baro told you, you sat down in a chair. Sandul, Gongchan and Baro talk to the hairdresser.

- Hyung can you give Jinie a makeover?

- Please?

- It would be fun but have you ask her?

- No, surprise?

- I like how you are thinking little man.

- Please make her blond.

- Got you. He said and walk over to Jinie, the saw how she tried to explain that they didn’t have time for this.

 - Jinie trust hyung he know what he is doing, now enjoy. Gonghan said and sat down beside you and Baro on the other side.

- Okay but you two let go of my hands, I won’t run away.  I can’t believe this is actually happening, you know what I’m not myself today so you get free hands.

- Just lay back and relax honey, you are safe in my hands.

2 hours went by and now you were blond with shoulder long hair, yes you were trying to grow your hair long.  

 

- Wow you look really good with blonde hair.

- Thank you and I like you pink/peach hair.

- So what made you do it?

- Well the 3 young boys here is evil.

- What you knew it was our plan?

- Even if my eyes is close I still can hear, come on let get some food. You said and went out, you could feel Jinyoung’s eyes on your back. 

*I know you want me as much as I want you*

After eating you guys went home and change before going to Mnet, the stylist help the boys so you took opportunity to get your wounds clean and putting on your work clothes.Tank top, leather jacket, skinny jeans, convers..all black, you walk out and talk to a few stylist. Soon you was arriving at Mnet, the guys wave to the fans and hurry in. Something made you stop, you look around.

Something is off. You scan the fans, they all look okay you turn around when someone with a hoody caught your eye. The dark haired man ran away when he saw that you was looking at him, it was something with him.

-  Okay good luck guys! You cheer on them before they went out to the stage, Jinyoung turn to you and wink, you look away but he saw you blush.

- Cute. He whispered and went up on stage, you must admit they are really good. You was in the waiting room when you got your uncle assistant came in and gave you a letter.

- Mr.Lee said is very important. You received and bow, you look at the letter and is was like a bullet hit your heart.

“To my dear Jinie”

That was your mother handwrite, with shaky hands you open it.

You unfold then paper and it took you off guard, those number was long like a phone number.  You open the other paper and read:

 

“ Happy Birthday my baby girl!

It was surprising open this letter and see that amount of money right? Now that you are finally 20 years, this money belongs to you. Is my birthday present to you, start a new life. Move out from that heartless mans house. I know is it very selfish and cruel of me to give up on life but I couldn’t bear the pain anymore, seeing him go from one woman to another every day. I was struggle every day because of him, it was a cruel survival game he play. If he even dare to blame you for my death than you should know the truth, I’m so sorry I can be with you but I will always watch over you.

Mother loves you with all her heart Jung Jinie. “

You dry your cheeks as you saw the boys finish their song and was about to come here any minute. The guys was first up so it means that you could go out for a moment, you told the staff that you was just going to take some fresh air.

You half ran outside, you just couldn’t breathe.

- Omma why did you had to leave me? You cried out, you flop on the ground. Then you was hug out nowhere, it startle you.

- Shh is okay is me. Jinyoung said and look down at your face, you look up at him.

- How did you know I was here?

- I ask the staff, so why are you crying again?

- I’m not crying..

- So you just happen to have red eyes?

- I have allergy.?

- No you don’t you have been crying.

- Okay if you think so.

- So… Jinyoung fell down to the ground and you look at the puncher, it was that guy in hoody from before. He was about to punch him again but you step in and punch him first, he stumble back.

- What the hell is wrong with you?! You cannot just go around and punch people when you feel like it!

- He is the one who made me and my girl break up, is was because of him! He yell and point at Jinyoung behind you, he whips some blood of his lips.

- Is because she broke up with you?! Man are you serious?!

- Yes and now he should die! He scream and took a gun from his back pocket, you did a jump kick on his hand before punching him again and this time he was on the ground.

- Jinyoung go get the police! You scream as you and that man fight, he gave you a hard punch in the stomach. He try to get the gun when he thought you had given up but no you kick his leg so he fell down but he already got the gun.

- Police, drop your gun and hands up!  He look at Jinyoung and the polis, he lower the gun slow but his eyes was glued on Jinyoung. He was going to shot Jinyoung, you just knew it. You jump in front of Jinyoung just before pull the trigger, the bullet hit you in the side. You couldn’t feel any pain, knowing you were worried about Jinyoung. You look at him and he was looking at you with big eyes and shouting but you could hear anything, then you saw police run to arrest the man. A police officer and Jinyoung ran to you, Jinyoung lift you up and went in the building just as the officer had told him to do. Many staff and idols was shock to see you bleeding, they knew it had been a gun fight. He kick the door open and rush in with you, the members look at him like he was crazy but then they saw you scary pale and bleeding.

- Omg Jinie!

- Jinie!

- Jinie stay with me, don’t you dare fall asleep!

- Just..be quiet..You can put me down now or else you will get all bloody.

- But..

- I won’t die, just put me down. He nod and put you on the sofa slowly, Gongchan took your hand.

- You won’t die on us, right?

- No never, is time for you to get back to work.

- What no not when you are like this!

- Chill guys..I will just pull the bullet out and then I’m okay.

- Jinie! Mr Lee storm in, he knee down beside you.

- Are you okay? Dose it hurt much? Oh my poor niece.

 - I’m okay, just get back to work everyone.

- But you are hurt!

- Okay then, move out my way. You said and stood up, holding your   wound. Whit your free hand you took the latter and put in your pocket, Jinyoung try to help you but you shake away his hand. When you was at the door Jinyoung lift you up, you gave him a dead glaze. That lift hurt so damn much, felt like your stomach was going to ripe apart.

- Even hurt you are such a stubborn girl, Mr Lee I will take her to the hospital now.

- Don’t worry, here take my car. He said and gave his key to Jinyoung.

- See you at home guys. You smile at the four boys, once you two was in the car. He put you in the passenger seat, he jump in his side and drove away.

- I know you don’t like the hospital but you really need to go.

- No I don’t, I can fix it myself. You look out at the big white building.

- Just do as I says for once, please? Just go there for me? I will be by your side the whole time, please? He ask you as he look at you with his hand holding your hand tight, you look at him. You could see the fear, hurt, anger and worried in his eyes, you slowly nod and he hug you.  He hurry out and carry you in, one nurse call for help when she saw you and soon you was in a wheelchair. You was rush to a room and soon they was going to operated you, you started to get dizzy by now and Jinyoung notice it.

- Hey hey, don’t fall asleep.

- But I’m so tired, just five minutes..

- No not even a second! Just then the doctor and nurse came in, you was put on a bed and gave you hypnotics. You heard Jinyoung talk with the doctor before you was knock out.

 

- Doctor please I need to be with her, I promise her I will be by her side.

- What is your relationship with her? The question took him off guard, but if he told the doctor it was his manager he wouldn’t let him stay by Jinie side.  

- She is my girlfriend, please doctor! Please let me stay by her side!

- Okay, put on safety clothing a nurse will help you.

- Thank you doctor! Jinyoung went over to Jinie and kiss her on the forehead.

- I will be on your side so you better do well now and wake up. He said to you softy and then he went away and change, the roll you to the operating room. Soon Jinyoung join you, he held your hand tightly.

Some nurse’s talk about how the doctor never let anyone in but why he let Jinyoung in, the doctor heard them.

- He promise her to stay with her, now let save his girlfriend.

The surgery took 1 hour and now Jinyoung was sitting beside you waiting for you to wake up, you slowly open your eyes.

You saw Jinyoung holding your hand as he was sleeping, you play with is hair.

- Oh you are finally up, how are you feeling?

- Like a new human, isn’t your neck hurting?

- No, so did you dream something good?

- Yes, my mother came and talk to me.

- Oh so what di..You cut him off.

- Where is my jacket? Give it to me.

- Okay no hash moves now okay?

- Yes but my jacket.

- Here you go, what so imported?

- This. You said and show the letter, he took your jacket and hang it on the chair.

- Is from my mother, I miss her so much.

- Why don’t you visit her then?

- I already did when I was having a surgery.

- Oh I’m so sorry, I didn’t know.

- Is okay, how would you know? I never told you, this letter is the last thing she left me, she gave it to my uncle to give it to me on my birthday.

- Is it your birthday today?!

- No is on the 18th  but I guess he want to give it to me before my sisters birthday. Jinyoung hug you and you smile at him, you told him your whole story. He quietly sat and listen to you and never did he let go of your hand.

- Thank you for everything. The door open and the doctor came in.

- I will wait outside.

 - Is not bleeding anymore so it a sign that you are recovering fast. He check your wound.

- Doctor how long do I have to stay?

- Normally I would say 8 days but I think 2 days for you and how much your boyfriend sense to care about you I think you will be in good hands.

- Boyfriend?

- Yes he beg me so much to let him stay by your side in the operating room, he was holding your hand the whole time. I don’t think he even let go of your hand if it was necessary, he was so sweet when he told you “I will be on your side so you better do well now and wake up.”

- Wow I did know he would be like that but he keep he promise to me.

- It looks good for now, a nurse will come and change the bandage later to night.

- Thank you doctor. He went out and Jinyoung came in, he sat down on the bed.

- Are you hungry?

- Yes and you?

- Yes I’m so hungry but I don’t want to eat hospital food..

- What do you want to eat then? I will go and buy it.

- Really? Hmm I want fried chicken oh and jajangmyeon. You clap excited, Jinyoung laugh at your dorkiness, he stood up.

- Okay see you in a few.

- Deh boyfriend. He stop in his track and turn around to you, he was red as a tomato.

- Okay I will explain later. You just wave at him.

- Be careful!