Drunk and in danger

Big love, mabye?

This rainy afternoon was kind of empty of customers just a few that was chilling / catch up with their friends after a long time. You smile and sever the drink to the flower boy, even though you didn’t know what have happen to him you could tell he was hurt. He finish the new drink with one shot, you shake your head.

- Had a rough week? You ask and pour whisky in the glass in your hand before serve it to another customer, the red hair flower boy look up at you and slight nod for an answer.

- More like a horrible break up, I just got dump. Jinyoung said and gulp down the liquid before give you the glass for a refill, you study his face.

He finish the new drink with one shot, you shake your head. His cheek was red and his eyes was haft open, yup he was drunk.

- Boy sorry for that but are you really going to sit here and cry over her? Not to make it more pathetic but alcohol won’t help you get her back, you know it right?

- Yeah I know, I shouldn’t be sitting here and drink because of her but but yeah…

- Okay this is the least drink I give you and after it you go home because you are way far from sober, okay?

- Okay I will listen to you.You pour him the last drink before you went and took you jacket and bag, you put on your sneaker and then return out to the bar.

- Okay thank you, bye! He stand up and wave to you before walking out, kind of straight. You giggle at him, you say goodbye to your coworkers. Damn it the raining have become heavier than before and you didn’t bring an umbrella, you pull down the cap so long it could and shove your hands in your jacket pocket before running out in the rain.As you had pass one block you noticed a fight in the alleyway, you look closer to. Is was that flower boy that was being beat up by 3 other guys, they pull him up and punch him in the stomach so he drop down on his knees. What they are beating on a drunk man? You didn’t know why but somehow you feel like you should help him, you ran in the alley and push the man away from the injured guy.

- Stop it, get lost your idiots.

- Wow wow what do we have here, a girl trying to help? One of the man said and the rest laugh, he walk closer to you and you look back. Jinyoung had move and was now leaning on the wall, you throw your bag to him. He winced when the bag land in his lap, you turn back to the ugly man.

- Think you are cool that you can beat up a drunk guy huh? Please wake up it so low.

- So what are you going to do about it honey? He touch your cheek and you hit his hand away, you glaze at him with fire in your eyes.

- Never touch me.

- Oh a feisty one, I like it. Guys I think we all will get some fun tonight. They all laugh and came closer to you.

- Haha fun I will be the one how have fun. You said and knock the man in front of you and then you high kick the man on the left, the 3rd man came from behind and try to hold you so the other one could hit you but you kick the other in the face and elbowing the man behind you, he stumble back and you took the chance to knock him. So now was two man down, 1 vs 1.

- Come on then! You yell at him and he ran towards, ready to throw a punch at you. You took off and ran against him, you jump up and punch him with all the power in the face.You land on your feet and look around you all of the ert was knock down, you dust off your hands.

- Remember no one touch me! You said and went over to Jinyoung and took you bag before helping him up and out from the alley, your difference in length made it hard for you but you manage to help him to a taxi.

- Ajusshi you can let us off at the nearest convenience store. You arrived, you pay and drag Jinyoung out. You enter the store and place him on a chair before you went and pay some food and medicine.

- Here eat this while I applying medicine on you. You sigh, who was you even talking to? That man was sleeping and won’t bother to wake up, his phone ring.

“Manager hyung” You pick it up.

- Hello?

- Jinyoung where are in the hell are you?!

- Sorry but this is not Jinyoung…

- Who are you then?

- I’m Jinie, I help this drunk guy.

- Drunk? Is he drunk?

- Yeah, could you please tell me where he live so I can help him home?

- Ehh oh is on …

- Hello?  You look at the phone, is had die.

- Omg I can’t believe this happing to me. You apply the medicine on him before you pay and left with him. After a while of walking with him you push him of you so he was sitting on a bench, you pull your hair in frustration.

- Yah just wake up and go home! Or at least tell me the address… You yell and crouch.

- ***** ( address )

- Really?! You jump up and sort of piggyback him to the address, in the dawn you finally arrived at the building.

- Yah you there what floor?

- *agah@£@€€£

- Yah!

- 5.

- Thank you, what the lift is out of order?! You got to be kidding me right now. You stand Jinyoung at the wall, you held him in the arm so he didn’t fall down. You manage to drag him up all the stairs, one you was on floor 5 you wonder which door it was. You shake a little life in the man beside you and ask which door, he point at the left before go back to sleep. You knock on the door and wait with his weight and length crush you, the door open and a man with 4 other younger guys was standing there.

- Hi is you the manager I talk with on the phone?

- Yeah is me.

- Good, could someone help me with him? 2 brown hair guys and one black hair guy help him in, all your strength in your legs was gone, it felt like jelly and you couldn’t stand which made you fall but the guy with long hair catch you in time. He carry you in and place you on the sofa, one guy gave a towel and another you a glass of water and you gladly took it. You notice the all was looking at you, you bow.

- Hi I’m Jinie and I happen to be in area when he your friend was beat up so I help him and I couldn’t just leave him there, I was on the phone it the manger but the phone died so that’s why I’m here.

- Thank you very much Jinie for helping Jinyoung home, I’m so sorry for the trouble we cause you.

- Is okay at least he is home and didn’t get some serious injury, I should be leav aaasho!Sorry about that, I will be leaving now. You stand up as soon you was up you was on the floor, you went red of embarrassing.

- The strength in your legs haven’t come back yet, I guess? CNU said and help you up on the sofa.

- Thanks...

- Jinie you have fever, you are burning hot! He said and took back his hand, the other went and feel your forehead to.

- No need to worry about it I will just take some medicine, I will leave when I get my strength back if it okay?

- You can stay here for the night.

- No I don’t want to intrude.

- No you don’t you can stay in the guest room if it make you feel better?

- That really nice of you but it okay I will leave after I have fully charged it won’t take long.

- Okay it up to you but you know you can stay if it so but enough talk about that are you hungry?

- No. Just then you stomach decided to make some noise, you hide your face in your hands.

- Cute. The smiley guy said and hung on the other brown hair guy.

- I will make you some ramen.

- Hyung I want to.

- Nado!

- Count me in!

- Thanks again and please don’t tell anyone that you help a drunk kpop idol home, if you want we can give you money to you as a help.

- What? No I think you go it wrong, I don’t want any money from you or them and I won’t tell anyone, if I would want that I wouldn’t give my cap to him or walk all the way to send him home safe, right? To help someone doesn’t cost a thing so you don’t need to worry about that, I’m not a bad person.

- Sorry for that is just you don’t know about people this days and thank you once again, I can said you have a kind heart even though this is the first time I meet you.

You smile at him and then close your eyes, you put your arms around yourself to make yourself some sort of warm.

 

- Guys you won’t believe me but she is not what I thought she was.

- What did you thought about her then hyung? Baro ask.

- That she would ask for money and if she didn’t get it she would sell the story to the media but she say she wasn’t even thinking on something like that and to help a person doesn’t cost at thing.

- Wow she is very kind hyung. Gongchan said.

- She is something. Sandeul said.

- Yeah, I need to go now and take care of her I need to get the CEO here to meet her first, bye guys.

- Kids the ramen is done. They took bowls, chopstick, some snacks and ramen to the living room, Sandeul look at you.

- Guys she is sleeping. They look at you and yes you were sleeping, they saw how shiver and how pale you look.

- She must have a very high fever now, Baro carry her to Jinyoung’s room and Sandeul, Gongchan go get medicine and a bowl with cold water.

- Deh hyung! They quickly did as they were told and CNU went to Jinyoung’s closet, he find a sweatshirt that could fit you.

- Okay who is going to change her cloths?

- Not me.

- Don’t look at me.

- I’m too young for it. Gongchan said and held up his hand, CNU was going to say something when a drunk Jinyoung interrupted him.

- Aish I will do it. He said and took of your jacket and stared to your shorts and pull your shirt over your head, the other guys try to stop him but couldn’t so they just turn they back to you and the drunk man.

- Is done, was it so hard to do it yourself? Now be quiet and let me sleep. He said and pull the blanket over you two, they guys was standing there speechless.

- What just happened?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So what do you think of the first chapter? Is it a story you can imagine continue reading?