Chapter Two

Behind Closed Curtains

"What are you doing?" Minho asked as he looked at Woohyun who just stared seriously at the doorknob and didn't opened the door from the dressing room, "Aren't you going to open the door?" He continued as he raised his voice a little bit and crossed his arms, a bit irritated. Just then Woohyun came finally to his senses and looked at Minho.

"Oh, right." Woohyun said and touched the doorknob as he let a sigh out. He knew as soon as he would opened the door, he would saw that person to be more exact that face that he didn't wanted to see and that person was Sunggyu. Woohyun really hatred Sunggyu and it wasn't just him, also Sunggyu didn't liked the young male so they hated each other, in fact really much. Everyone, even a stranger was able to tell that the two weren't close just by looking at them. And if you ask why they hate each other so much well, they didn't liked each other personality. The one was too cute and kind, while the other one too cold and serious, sounds clichè right? But the weird thing was that the two were able to hide their hatred of each other and even played close friends in front of the camera, so that the world outside knew the young Idols like that, except their own groups of course. They surely knew that the two didn't liked each other. Woohyun then finally pushed the doorknob down and opened the door. Inside were Infinite V, half of them already done with their  make – up and clothes, while half of them were still on it.

"Oho, you finally arrived." Dongwoo who was already finished smiled as soon as he saw the other group. He then went to Kiseop and put his arm around Kiseop's shoulder. Like this the two begun to chat and to laugh. And right then the beauticians called Woohyun and Minho to sit down so that they could begun. As the two then decided to sat down, Woohyun noticed Sunggyu who sat next to him and got meanwhile a haircut. But fortunately Sunggyu had his eyes closed, maybe he slept Woohyun thought and looked away.

"Can't you manage to come on time?" Sunggyu mumbled while his eyes were still closed. It looked like if he didn't slept, he only closed his eyes to rest a little bit. Although his eyes weren't open to look at that person he asked for, Woohyun knew that he was talking with him.

"Mind your own bussiness." Woohyun spat harshly back and tried to ignore his stupid question. Sunggyu then opened his eyes and his face showed a somehow creepy smirk. Just when Woohyun tried to ignore him, he got curious why that bastard would smile all off sudden.

"Mind my own bussiness? I think close friends should help each other." Sunggyu said while he still smiled cutely. He then stood up as he noticed that the hair stylist was done and made his way to Dongwoo and Kiseop.

"That Bastard." Woohyun cursed quietly as he slightly clenched his fist. Sometimes he just wanted to give up his Idol life because of that guy, Sunggyu. Like that he wouldn't see that guy ever again or didn't had to act like close friends. Or Woohyun just wanted to scream out to the fans that the two weren't close. And just as Woohyun also finished, he told Sungjae and Kiseop that the two were the next and should hurry up.

---

"Mic test, 1, 2, 3. Ah ah." Minho said as he and his other team members stood at the stage for the last practise. Actually they should be done practising but the group got problems with the mics and in – ears so that they decided to practise one more time. But soon as they finished with the last practise, Doojoon looked very serious at everyone. Like that they immediately noticed something and gulped, someone had made a mistake. And believe me, no one wants to argue with Doojoon if he is way too serious. 

"Yah, Woohyun. Why are you doing always the same mistake?" Doojoon glared at him while he crossed his arms, "It's the right arm and not the left one." He continued still with a serious expression. Woohyun immediately apologized as he scratched his head. It was not because he was scaried because of the leader, Woohyun respected him only, "Do you think being an Idol is easy?" The leader said as he raised his voice and looked at everyone. The youngest one, Sungjae, flinched slightly and lowered his head. Since he was the youngest out of them, he didn't wanted to answer back. Although the group was very popular and they debut was actually four years ago, Doojoon still treated them like if they were rookies. But thanks to the leader's behavior, Extreme came to this point. The group knew that Doojoon didn't meant it bad, it was his own way to the lead the group like that.

"We will work hard Doojoon hyung!" Sungjae schouted and bowed mutliple times. It really looked like if the young guy was about to cry any seconds. The other ones just stared at him with a slightly smirk on their faces.

"Doojoon hyung, see what you have done!" Minho said as he grabbed Sungjae's shoulder. He then smiled at Sungjae at patted his head like a mother.

"Did I went too far?" Doojoon laughed and shrugged his eyebrows, "You know I'm actually not like that, right?" He smiled as he went closer to Sungjae and hugged him softly. The youngest immediately nod his head and also smiled brightly.

"I'm going to puke any seconds." Sungjong said as he looked at the two guys who hugged each other tightly. Behind him were  the other members from Infinite V who also looked at them in a strange yet funny way. And as soon as the two noticed that, they immediately pushed each other away.

"It's our turn to practise so I request for you to leave the stage, please." Sunggyu said friendly while he smiled at Doojoon. Like that Extreme went off the stage and decided to eat something before the concert officially started.

---

"Ouch, my stomach." Woohyun grumbled as he embraced his stomach and grimaced painfully. His face color also changed really pale.

"I told you to not eat everything at the same time!" Doojoon shouted towards him and looked angry as he crossed his arms. Unfortunately Woohyun had a bad habit, he always eat everything at the same time even how disgusting it would be. And s couldn't stopped him everytime. Sungjae, who looked pitifully at Woohyun was about to run to their manager but Woohyun stopped him as he grabbed his arm.

"Don't tell the manager about that. I'm okay." Woohyun mumbled as he tightly grabbed his arm. He actually didn't liked it when he received some help, escpecially when he was ill. Woohyun didn't wanted to look weak in front of s so that he stood up, "I'm really okay, let's just focus on our concert." He said and walked outside their dressing room with some heavy steps. And right as Woohyun was outside, he bumped to Sunggyu.

"Yah can't you wa-" Sunggyu wanted to scold along but stared at Woohyun as he noticed that something was wrong with him due to his pale face. He also noticed that Woohyun was so powerless that his legs begun to shaken a little bit, "Look at you. You want to perform in such a condition?" He said and slightly smirked. Although Sunggyu's personality was kind and cute, he somehow tried to stay cold towards Woohyun. Well, you could say that everyone reacts cold towards a person they hatred, right?

"It's none of your business, so move away." Woohyun mumbled as he breathed hard and still embraced his stomach. Right then the other members from Extreme went outside the dressing room and stared at Sunggyu and Woohyun. They felt somehow a strange and cold aura between the two.

"I think you should go, since you are the first group to perform. And good luck Doojoon!" Sunggyu smiled happily as he looked at the other leader. He then made his way towards his group. As Extreme finally stood at the stage behind the curtains, Doojoon lastly decided to say some words before the concert started.

"Let's give our best like everytime!" The leader shouted as he raised his fist into the air. Everyone agreed and smiled happily except Woohyun, he still felt unwell, "Are you sure you want to perform?" He asked as he scratched his jaw.

"Yes, don't worry. I don't want to see the fans dissapointed." Woohyun told and stared at Doojoon. In the end the leader only sighed and put his in - ear like everyone else. And right after some seconds the curtains slowly opened with loud screams from the fans. Extreme then finally started the concert with their debut song. Although Woohyun's condition was still bad, he didn't shown it and kept sang. Their song finished and they had to get off the stage, since it was the next groups turn, Infinite V. Meanwhile Extreme sat at the backstage as the stylists wiped their sweats away. Woohyun who couldn't endure the pain anymore asked the stylist for some painkillers but without saying it to their manager. The stylist immediately brought some painkillers but scolded Woohyun for not telling it earlier. It's already too late Woohyun thought. Then he noticed that Infinite V also finished with their song as they went off the stage and went to the backstage.

"Woohyun, 5 minutes until your turn." One of the worker told as he gave Woohyun the signal. The next performance was a special one, including Extreme's main vocal Woohyun and Infinite V's main vocal and leader Sunggyu. While Sunggyu was already finished, Woohyun still sat and waited for the final signal. And right after some minutes, the two went to the stage as their grabbed their microphones. So far no mistakes were done by the two until the fans noticed Woohyun's pale face and started to whisper with each other. Of course Woohyun realized that and tried to smile but the fans still looked at him with worried faces. In the end Woohyun difficultly managed to finish the song with Sunggyu and the two bid their goodbye as they holded hands and bowed.

"You should go to the hospital." Sunggyu said as the two walked downstairs and still obliviously holded hands. 

"Mind your own business, you punk." Woohyun mumbled as he finally noticed that they still holded hands and immediately pulled his hand away. And as soon as they finally arrived backstage, Woohyun sat down and breathed heavily while Sunggyu only sighed and made his way to the restroom. But soon his manager came with a serious expression towards Woohyun and scolded him for not telling him about his condition. Although their CEO would probably let him perform without Woohyun's decision, they could at least gave him some painkillers or other medicines. In the end Woohyun apologized with a painful expression and asked for permission if he could go to the restroom.

"That bastard, always acting so cool and cold." Meanwhile Sunggyu mumbled as he sat on the toilet. And right as he was about to flush, he suddenly heard a loud thud sound. As Sunggyu immediately opened the door, the young guy couldn't believe what he was seeing and gasped shocked.


Author's Note:

Hello everyone ^^

So here is finally the next chapter hope you liked it!

And OMG I have already 100 subbies, really thank you! ;.;

If you haven't please subscribe comment and upvote :) Then see you in the next chapter :)