Chapter Five

Behind Closed Curtains

 

I don't know if this OST fits the chapter ( maybe too sad? )but listen to this song if you want xD 

( I do not own this video. Credit goes to the rightful owner. )

enjoy!~

 


"Hello?" Woohyun said as the young male stood inside a room. To be exact it was a white room with no doors nor windows. The lamp, which flickered the whole time, irritated him a little bit so that he looked up as he shrugged his eyebrows. The young guy was so confused, why on earth was he here and how did he entered the room although they was not a door or windows. As Woohyun looked back and forth, the young male noticed that he was alone inside the room and started walk around. How do I get out? Woohyun thought and suddenly started to touch the wall, "Maybe a hidden door is here, like that I can get out." He mumbled to himself but after some seconds the young guy slowly stopped to touch the wall like a crazy person and lowered his hands. Woohyun then let a creepy smile seen on his face. What I am even doing? But then the young male suddenly heard a voice behind him so that Woohyun turned around to see who it was. He indeed noticed someone who stood at the other side from the room. But unfortunately he couldn't regconize who that person was since he/she turned his/her back towards Woohyun. However Woohyun knew that it was a male through the short hair and physical appearance, "Excuse me, Sir?" The young male asked the guy and walked slowly towards him. But it seemed like the other guy didn't hear Woohyun or he just ignored the confused young guy. Nevertheless Woohyun didn't stopped to walk towards the guy and as he was finally close enough to him, he slowly tapped the other guys shoulder. Although Woohyun felt a little bit scaried he still wanted to knew what was just happening. Still, the other guy neither talked or turned around, it seemed like he really ignored Woohyun. However Woohyun was really short tempered, he also was not in a mood for something like that and walked in front of the guy so that he could saw his face. But as soon as he regconized that person, he immediately stepped a few steps back with widened eyes.

"Long time no see, Woohyun." The other guy then told as he finally begun to speak up. He looked at Woohyun with an irritated face and showed the young guy a somehow scarifiying smile. Woohyun still looked at the other guy with widened eyes and started to breath faster, "What's wrong Woohyun? Don't you regconize me anymore?" The guy asked scarily and slowly started to walk towards Woohyun.

"Y-You." Woohyun stuttered and he didn't managed to move as he noticed that the other guy walked to his direction,  "Kim Myungsoo." He then said, revealing who that person actually was. After that Myungsoo suddenly begun to clap as soon as he heard his own name.

"Bravo Woohyun. You still remember your old childhood friend." Myungsoo said and still clapped with a smile on his face. However after some seconds the young male stopped to clap and his smile also dissapeared as he looked at Woohyun with hateful eyes, "You still remember your old childhood friend, who you betrayed cruelly." Myungsoo growled and his hands were clenched into fists.

"Myungsoo, it's not like you th-"

"Shut up Woohyun! Don't try to lie." Myungsoo shouted as he rapidly interrupted Woohyun. The young guy then noticed that Myungsoo's whole body started to tremble due to anger and abhor towards him. But Woohyun didn't gave up and tried to explain the whole situation. However everytime the young male wanted to speak, Myungsoo only interrupted him and shouted back. In the end Myungsoo couldn't endure Woohyun's pitiful lie and harshly hit his face with his fist. Like that Woohyun hardly fell to the ground and touched his cheek where he got hit by Myungsoo. The young guy didn't wanted to believe that Myungsoo already hatred Woohyun so much, that he would hit his old friend, "You bastard betrayed me because you couldn't saw anything else but your population as a Idol!" Myungsoo harshly spat to Woohyun. Long time ago, Woohyun and Myungsoo were friends since their childhood and they even went to the same school all over the years. In high school the friends had even the same dream and promised  to each other to become a Idol and perform together at one stage. The two friends went to many auditions and finally made it, well, only one of them and that was Woohyun. He passed through the audition at Woollim entertaiment while Myungsoo had to pitifully hear that he was really bad at singing and that the would never be a singer. Of course Myungsoo was really sad at that happening but at the same time he was pleased that his friend Woohyun made it anyways. However as time passed, Woohyun begun to change suddenly. He didn't contacted Myungsoo anymore and didn't went to high school due to his jam — packed schedule. Whenever Myungsoo saw his childhood friend by any chance, Woohyun heartlessly ignored him groundless. Like Woohyun changed as time passed, it was the same for the young guy Myungsoo. Thanks to Woohyun the young male wasn't the friendly and bright guy anymore, he was now cold and cheerless. However because of that change after some years, Myungsoo got noticed by the CEO from Woollim entertaiment and like that the young guy decided to start his career as a actor. Myungsoo swore that he would overcome that bastard Woohyun somehow.

"Please let me explain my behavior." Woohyun told as he went closer towards his old friend, Myungsoo. The young guy really wanted to tell the truth about his strange behavior. He wanted to explain that it wasn't Woohyun who broke the contact with him, but his company. Also that his handphone got taken away by them and the entertaiment didn't allowed him to leave the dorm. But unfortunately Myungsoo still didn't wanted to listen to him so that he pushed Woohyun away.

"It's useless Nam Woohyun. See, we are now on the same level." Myungsoo spoke as he smirked wickedly to the other young male, "Are you suddenly friendly towards me because you're afraid I will overcome you?" The young male then asked and started to laugh viciously. But Woohyun immediately shook his head as he disagreed and looked angrily to Myungsoo. He didn't wanted to believe that Myungsoo would really think that he was like that. After that Myungsoo suddenly looked behind Woohyun and his smile dissapeared in seconds, like if he saw a ghost behind the young guy. Then he rapidly turned around and started to walk away from Woohyun. 

"Where are you going?" Woohyun asked curiously as he exactly knew that their was not a door nor windows here to get outside. But then the young guy suddenly heard something behind him so that Woohyun turned around. He noticed some other guys who stood ironically a few steps away from him and Myungsoo. As soon as Woohyun regconized the whole group, he widened his eyes for a second time and was shocked, "D-Doojoon?" The young guy said flustered and couldn't believe his own eyes. In front of him stood his other team members from Extreme. Woohyun was totally confused, how on earth did they entered the room?And after that he immediately asked his other team members how they could leave that somehow scary room. 

"What are you talking about?" Doojoon mumbled and pointed to the right side. As Woohyun looked to the direction, he shrugged his eyebrow and flinched a little bit. Their was a door all of sudden! The young guy was about to go crazy any seconds. He searched everywhere for something to escape that empty room and now he finally found a door. Woohyun then immediately grabbed the leaders arm and tried to pull him towards the door.

"Hurry up and let's go outside. This room is  scary as hell." Woohyun growled and like that everyone made their way towards the door to leave the white and empty room. However as the whole group was outside, Woohyun remembered something important and turned around. Because he noticed that his old friend Myungsoo was still inside the room. Although Sungjae told Woohyun that Myungsoo could leave that place alone and that he would find the way himself, Woohyun only shook his head and smiled towards Sungjae. He knew that something strange was going on with that room so he didn't wanted to leave Myungsoo alone. After that he entered the creepy room again and looked everywhere for the young male. But suprisingly Myungsoo wasn't there anymore. Did he noticed the door and leaved before them? But suddenly Woohyun flinched slightly as the door closed with a loud slam. And as the young guy turned around and tried to realize the situation, he noticed that it was actually Myungsoo who hardly shut the door. Then Woohyun noticed that Myungsoo holded something black in his right hand and immediately flinched as he saw that it was a gun. After that Myungsoo slowly raised his right hand and pointed the gun towards Woohyun with a smirk on his face.

"You betrayer." Myungsoo spoke with an evil voice. However the young guy suddenly started to move his right hand, which was directed towards Woohyun, away and placed the gun on his own head. Woohyun rapidly realized the situation and screamed to Myungsoo and told him to stop. But it was useless, Myungsoo already pulled the trigger from the shot with his trembling hand and shot merciless through his own head. With a last smile towards his old friend, Myungsoo inelegantly fell down to the ground while blood dropped down to the white ground.

"NO!" Woohyun screamed loudly and breathed heavily. As the terrified male looked back and forth he noticed that he was suddenly lying on his bed inside his room. Then he saw Kiseop and Minho, who were sitting next to him, with somehow worried faces. After that Woohyun touched his own face and noticed sweat which dropped down to his blanket. Like that he realized that it was all a scarifying nightmare and sighed in relieve.

"Woohyun hyung are you okay now?" Minho asked worriedly and tried to help him up so that Woohyun sat on his bed. Then he looked to Minho and Kiseop and nod as a reply. After that he told the two to not worry about him and that they shouldn't tell anything to their leader or manager. The two knew Woohyun's personality, he didn't wanted to look weak in front of others, and like that they told him that they won't tell it to anyone. The two leaved after they was sure that everything was fine with Woohyun. Shortly afterwards Woohyun slowly stood up and went towards the restroom. The young guy splashed cold water to his face and after that looked to the mirror. You betrayer. Woohyun suddenly remembered Myungsoo's last words in his nightmare and clenched his fists as he looked at his reflection on the mirror.

"I'm not a betrayer." Woohyun growled and hit the washbasin hardly. After that he tried to calm himself down as he sighed heavily and went outside the restroom. Then the young male went inside his room again and grabbed his handphone. He then called his manager and uneasily waited for him to pick up as Woohyun walked back and forth inside his room. FInally after some seconds, the manager managed to pick up his phone, "Manager hyung, about that what we did spoke before, I want to do it." The young guy said without even thinking twice about his answer. Although the manager told him to think about his decision carefully, Woohyun immediately interrupted him and told him that he was hundred percent sure about his choice. Like that the manager said that the two would meet tomorrow for more information about his choice and after that he hung up. Woohyun then lowered his hand, which holded his handphone tightly, and looked outside the window to the cloudly sky. I have made the right decision... have I?

 


Author's Note:

Hello guys!

Oh my god it's been a long time since I have updated, I'm really sorry >< *bows*

School life is really killing me but I have two weeks holiday now, like that I managed to write this chapter, I hope you enjoyed it^^

I'm really thankful, because of my slowness you must all wait so long but although that you guys didn't unsubscribed :') I will try to do my best from now on!

I hope you subscribe, comment and upvote if you liked it~ ( P.S. I'm sorry if Sungyeol didn't show up yet, just wait a little bit longer! ^^ ) See you guys in the next chapter~