Chapter Three

Behind Closed Curtains

Warning: Maybe some bloody parts!

 

"That bastard, always acting so cool and cold." Meanwhile Sunggyu mumbled as he sat on the toilet. And right as he was about to flush, he suddenly heard a loud thud sound. As Sunggyu immediately opened the door, the young guy couldn't believe what he was seeing and gasped shocked. He saw a person, to be exact a guy who lay on the ground, motionless. And as Sunggyu looked more precisely to that person, he noticed blood on the ground. The young guy immediately started to breath faster and touched his chest. He then pitifully looked at the other guy who still lay on the ground as he didn't knew what to do. Sunggyu then finally managed to move a finger and started to walk towards the person, "E-Excuse me." Sunggyu stuttered as his voice trembled a little bit. And as he saw that the person didn't reply, Sunggyu slightly shook his shoulder, "Mister, are you alright?" He then asked as he hoped for an answer. But unfortunately the person didn't reply or even moved. Right then Sunggyu stared at the direction where the blood still dropped down. He noticed that the person got hurt at his head and slowly went closer to look at the wound. But as soon as Sunggyu regconized the person, he instantly stopped to move and it felt like if his heart stopped to beat for some seconds, "W-Woohyun!?" He shouted and looked at Woohyun with widened eyes. What in the world happened with that bastard? Why he was laying here? Sunggyu then slapped himself and thought not to think about that and to help Woohyun firstly. The young guy rushed to Woohyun's head and analyzed his wound. Luckily it wasn't really serious but, he still needed some first aid. Firstly I should call his manager before I do anything stupid. Sunggyu thought and rapidly pulled his handphone out. The manager couldn't believe what Sunggyu said and asked him to stay with Woohyun until he arrived. Maybe I should try to stop the blood. Sunggyu then thought as he hung up and saw how blood still dropped down from Woohyun's head to the ground. And as he stood up to took some paper tissue, Sunggyu realized that there wasn't any left. Not even at the toilets, the last tissues were probably which Sunggyu used before any minutes, "Really? Is this all a prank or what?" Sunggyu shouted as he got angry over that. And as Sunggyu glared back to Woohyun, the young male suddenly ripped some of his shirt material and tried to stop the bleeding as he wrapped it up around Woohyun's head. And as the head from the unconscious guy was on Sunggyu's lap, he grimaced as he looked at Woohyun. Why has it to be me? I hate this bastard so much and yet I'm doing something like that. And right then the manager finally arrived, behind him the members from Extreme as they gasped shocked as they thought the world got upside down.

"Woohyun hyung! What's wrong!?" The youngest Sungjae screamed with tears filled his eyes. He just couldn't stop to cry as he saw his older friend lying there with blood all over his face. Through the leader Doojoon tried to calm Sungjae down, it didn't really helped, he still cried like a little child who lost his mother.

"What on earth happened?" Their manager asked Sunggyu while he holded his handphone. But Sunggyu actually also didn't knew what really happened so that he only shrugged his shoulder and pleaded the manager to hurry up. And soon as Sunggyu managed to put Woohyun on his manager's back, the manager went outside with Woohyun. The others were about to follow him but stopped suddenly.

"You, you did that. You are the only who was here and you hate Woohyun hyung!" Suddenly Sungjae started to scream out of nowhere. His eyes were still filled with tears and Doojoon still holded him tightly on his shoulders. But soon Sungjae got out of the leaders grip and rushed to Sunggyu. After that, Sungjae lifted his fist and indeed hit Sunggyu on his face, hardly. Everybody widened their eyes as they were shocked about the behavior from Sungjae.

"Sungjae, what are you doing!?" Minho screamed and tried to pull the maknae back. He knew that Sungjae was sad and angry about that situation, like everyone, but it wasn't still a reason to hit Sunggyu. And on top of that, they didn't knew if it was really Sunggyu or not. They didn't had any clue that it was Sunggyu who actually saved Woohyun. Right then the leader Doojoon walked towards Sungjae and suddenly slapped him hardly.

"If you do something like that again, I will kill you." Doojoon harshly spat and glared at Sungjae, "You don't know the whole situation so how you think that it was Sunggyu's fault? On top of that, he is quite older than you so apologize, immediately." He told him with an angry sound and saw how the younger one trembled slightly. Maybe it wasn't right to handle like Doojoon since Sungjae was really confused and sad about the situation, but that was Doojoon's method. Sungjae then slowly lowered his head and nodded. He actually felt ashamed about what he had done. Like that the youngest made his way to Sunggyu, who sat on the ground and rubbed his cheek where he got hit before, and apologized as he bowed multiple times.

"It's okay. I think I would handle like you too if he was one of my members." Sunggyu said as he stood up and smiled towards him. He then patted his head and told him to stop to apologize.

"Anyways, I think we should go and see how is Woohyun's condition." Kiseop then said as he also finally managed to say something. Like that Doojoon called their manager to ask him where he headed off with Woohyun and after that, they all made their way outside the restroom. Doojoon told that they went to a hospital nearby. Luckily Extreme were already done with their performance so that they were able to go. And right as they were about to leave, they noticed that Sunggyu went to the other direction, not coming with them.

"Why are you not coming with us?" Minho asked as he looked confused at Sunggyu. Although he knew that the two hatred each other, the young male thought that Sunggyu would at least want to knew Woohyun's condition. Sunggyu then turned around to look at Minho and smirked slightly.

"I think it's enough that I helped that punk. And my other members might worry about me." Sunggyu told, still with a smirk on his face. And like he said, it was enough for him to help that guy. And he was sure that he wouldn't die because of something like that, although he lost a lot of blood. As Sunggyu looked over his clothes, he noticed blood smudged on his pants. It was surely because he lay down Woohyun's head on his lap before, "I also think that I shouldn't go outside like this." He added and tried to wipe the blood away with his hands. And as Sunggyu noticed that it got only more worse, he stopped. In the end the others couldn't do anything about his decision and only nodded as they made their way towards the hospital, while Sunggyu went to the other direction. He knew that his other members would definitely go crazy as soon as they saw him, blood smudged all over his clothes and his shirt ripped on the bottom part. And as Sunggyu finally arrived at the dressroom, everyone stared at him and were shocked as some of them closed their widely open mouth with their own hands.

"S-Sunggyu hyung, what happened!?" Dongwoo screamed as he immediately rushed to his side and touched all over his body. The young guy was afraid that something bad happened to their leader and analyzed his body, he looked for any wounds. But Sunggyu stopped him as he said to not worry and that he was alright. He then told everyone to calm down as he begun to explain the whole story.

"Wow, poor Woohyun hyung. Do you think he is alright?" Sungjong mumbled and showed the world his saddest face as he looked to his leader with his teary eyes. Sunggyu only shrugged his shoulder and sighed frustated, "I think we should go and see him." The youngest then continued and stared at everyone. The members hesitated at first but soon they realized that their performance already finished because the last stage was the special one including Sunggyu and Woohyun. But Sunggyu still disagreed as he told everyone that they had to go to the stage with the other labelmates to bid their goodbye and also, their manager would never allow that.

"Sunggyu hyung is right. Our manager would never allow something like that since Woohyun is not one of our team members." Hoya spoke desperately as he shook his head, "But we can go after we bid our goodbye with the other labelmates since it's the last stage." He suggested as he looked at everyone. In the end the other members agreed and Sunggyu went to change his clothes for the last stage. And as Infinite V finally  stood at the stage with their other labelmates, the fans immediately noticed that the boygroup Extreme wasn't there and started to whisper with each other. But of course, the MC lied and reported to the fans that Extreme had a another schedule and already leaved. But the fans still thought that something about the situation was suspicious due to Woohyun's condition on the last stage with Sunggyu.

---

"Can we come in?" Dongwoo asked as he knocked on the door where Woohyun supposed to be inside. Infinite V already arrived at the hospital and stood in front of the door. Right then Sungjae opened the door as he looked at the other group and smiled. He was happy that they decided to visit Woohyun. After that they walked inside except one person, and that was of course Sunggyu. He actually didn't really wanted to come, also it didn't really interested him about Woohyun's condition, "Ah, come on Sunggyu hyung~" Dongwoo pleaded as he used his aegyo towards his hyung who only grimaced at the situation. In the end Sunggyu got literally dragged inside but stayed at the back as he stared at Woohyun. He lay down with his eyes closed, the young guy probably slept.

"How is his condition now?" Kiseop asked the leader, Doojoon. He told them that it was nothing serious. The doctor explained to them that he probably fainted in the restroom due to the pain because of what he ate before. Like that Woohyun hit his head on the sink in the restroom and got injured, "Thank goodness nothing serious happened." He continued and let big sigh out. Right then Doojoon stood up and walked towards Sunggyu.

"I heard it all from our manager. Thank you for saving him." Doojoon told and slightly bowed. But Sunggyu immediately stopped him as he felt ashamed about that and smiled shyly. The others just laughed as they saw how Sunggyu blushed. And after that the doctor went inside and asked everyone to leave since Woohyun needed some rest. Like that, everyone went outside as they looked back to Woohyun for the last time. Also the doctor leaved after he checked Woohyun's condition. It was silent inside the room after the noisily group leaved. Suddenly Woohyun's finger started to move, slowly. After that, the young guy slowly tried to open his eyes and looked at the ceiling.

"That Bastard. So he was the one who saved me?" Woohyun murmured and his face showed a creepy smile. 


Author's Note:

Hey everyone, what's up?^^

Finally the next chapter is here! *clap clap*

I'm so sorry for the delay but my arm is not fully recovered, although it's really better now! :D

And... Merry Christmas!! ( I hope I'm not too late with that xD ) I hope you received beautiful presents >:D

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and subscribe comment and upvote if you didn't do it yet!^^ Then see you guys~