Chapter Four

Behind Closed Curtains

"What, Woohyun hyung fainted during the concert?" Myungsoo asked as the young guy read that happening on the newspaper and drank his coffee at the same time. And as he took his last sip, Myungsoo stood up and put the newspaper down on the desk. The young gu then looked outside the window as he saw the sun which majestically rose and slightly yawned. But soon Myungsoo got disturbed by the sunlight and turned around. After that, his manager went inside the young males apartment and saw the newspaper lying on the desk.

"Did you also read that Woohyun got hospitalized?" The manager questioned him as he looked at Myungsoo, who still seemed very sleepy. The young guy then looked at him and decided to sat down again.

"Yeah, I hope he is alright." Myungsoo told as he looked at Woohyun's picture which was on the newspaper. After that, the manager suggested that he could go and visit Woohyun if he want, since he had no schedule today, "Maybe some other time." He said and went inside his room to work on his acting. Unfortunately Myungsoo was a person who really loved his job, even to the point where he would choose his career over his friends. Everybody knew him as really arrogant and cold.

"If you continue like this, you will loose your few friends." His manager sighed and scratched his head. Sometimes even his manager told him not to overwork himself but Myungsoo kept said that he was alright and that the young guy want to success with his career and want to get more popular. Because Myungsoo wasn't really a actor who everyone knew. The young male never played as a main character, he was always the supporting or second lead character. Also Myungsoo really wanted to play as a main character someday and even if that might be his first and last time. In the end the manager only shrugged his shoulders and went outside the apartment. But suddenly he noticed that someone stood outside and it looked like if the person was already waiting for him.

Meanwhile...

"Stand up, it's almost noon!" Doojoon said angrily while he was struggling with Woohyun, the leader tried to drag him out of the bed. Today Woohyun would discharge from the hospital but it seemed like he didn't wanted to get up. After some minutes, Doojoon gave up as he saw how Woohyun didn't moved even a little bit and sighed frustated, "Sometimes I really want to punch you." He told annoyed and decided to get outside the hospital room. The other members just stood there awkwardly and looked at each other. After that, they also went outside the room so that Woohyun was alone. The members thought that maybe the young guy wanted to be alone and that he would come afterthat so they decided to wait outside. Woohyun was still lying on the bed and stared at the ceiling. Probably everyone would already know it. He thought. Truthfully he didn't watched TV or read the newspaper at the hospital, because of this Woohyun wasn't aware that everyone knew about that accident. The young guy stayed now for two days at the hospital and wanted to rest, he tried to stay away from everything. But the young male knew that as soon as he recover, his Idol life would continue. 

"I shouldn't act like this." Woohyun then mumbled and slowly stood up. After that, he stretched his arms and legs and grabbed his bag with clothes inside, which s brought him two days before. Then he opened the door and noticed s outside already awating him.

"Are you finally feeling better?" Sungjae asked his older friend as he put his arm around Woohyun's shoulder. But Woohyun only glared back to the younger one and didn't replied, "You are definitely the old Woohyun again." He said as Sungjae realized Woohyun's cold and serious personality showing up again.

"Are you ready, Woohyun?" Doojoon suddenly asked him out of nowhere. But Woohyun immediately knew what his leader meant. As soon as Extreme step outside, the hungry reporters would already await them. Not only the repoters, also hundred of fans waited in front of the hospital, they all knew that Woohyun discharged today so they gathered in front of the hospital. But Woohyun only shrugged his shoulders, like if that didn't really bothered him and slowly made his way towards the exit, "That bastard, always acting so cool." The leader spoke with a smirk on his face. After that the other members followed Woohyun and stood in front of the exit. Because the door was consisted of glass, the reporter immediately noticed Woohyun and rushed with their cameras towards the door. Lights flashed from everywhere but Woohyun managed to show everyone that he was okay through his wide and bright smile. Then he opened the door and heard his fans who screamed and some of them even cried after they saw him. The fans kept asked if he was okay. But Woohyun told them not to cry and told that he loved everyone deeply. The reporters kept asked him how on earth that accident happened, but Woohyun only smiled as he didn't wanted to answer. Right then, the manager arrived with their black van and told them to hurry up. With difficult struggles, the members got inside the van and looked outside the window. Woohyun then opened his window and showed his fans for the last time a bright eye smile as the young guy bid his goodbye. Then the black van dissapeared leaving the reporters and fans back.

"Sometimes you really overdo with your fan service." Minho mumbled as he sat at the right backseat and glanced over to Woohyun, who sat at the left backseat. Between the two sat Sungjae. But Woohyun decided to ignore Minho's dumb sentence as he closed his eyes and sighed, "You dare to ignore me!?" He then shouted and tried to hit Woohyun but unfortunately his arm was too short. It really irritated Sungjae to an never ending point as the youngest saw how Minho's arm waved back and forth, in front of his face. The young guy even nearly hit his youngest member if Sungjae wouldn't had dodged it the whole time. In the end the he tried to calm Minho down, in a friendly way. And after that chaotic, it got silent inside the van.

"How is your condition, Woohyun?" The manager asked him, trying to break the silence. But as he didn't heard anything from the young male, he looked at him through the rearview mirror. Like that their manager noticed that Woohyun probably felt asleep as he had closed his eyes. The manager only smirked and after some minutes, they arrived in front of their company.

"Manager hyung, I thought we have free time today!" Sungjae whined as he saw the big building in front of them. Because of that noise, Woohyun immediately woke up and slowly opened his eyes. But Sungjae got only more frustated as he saw how their manager shook his head.

"Because of Woohyun's injury you guys couldn't practise probably." The manager spoke and told everyone to get off the van. Then they entered inside the company while Sungjae still whined like a little boy. In the end their manager allowed them to finish 30 minutes earlier but in return, Extreme should show him a good perfomance. They all went the stairs up to the first floor and suddenly saw a group who stood there. The group turned around, revealing that it was Infinite V.

"What's up?" Hoya asked as he went towards Minho and high - fived with him. After that, he walked next to Woohyun, "Is your injury alright?" He questioned him. Woohyun nodded as a reply and asked how Hoya was doing. After that, the young guy noticed Sunggyu who stood far away and only stared at Woohyun. Sunggyu then smirked slightly and crossed his arms, like if he was waiting for something from Woohyun. Hah, that bastard. Woohyun thought and smirked back.

"Woohyun hyung, I think you should thank him for saving you." Minho suggested as he noticed Sunggyu's gaze. But the young guy knew that this wasn't really easy so that Minho poked Woohyun on his shoulder. Then, Woohyun walked towards Sunggyu who still smirked somehow scarily. The two looked at each others eyes intensely. 

"Although you saved my , I would never thank you, you punk." Woohyun spat harshly as everyone were shocked about his answer. Sure, the two hatred each other but was it really that hard to only thank each other? But truthfully Sunggyu wasn't really suprised about that answer, he knew that Woohyun would never thank him. After that, Woohyun turned around and made his way towards the practise room, with his hands inside his pants pocket.

"Woohyun you-"

"Just let him Doojoon. It doesn't really bother me anyways." Sunggyu told as he smiled brightly to him. But Doojoon felt slightly ashamed about Woohyun's behavior. Not only he felt like that, the other members from Extreme too. Doojoon even wondered how on earth acts the cold and serious Woohyun sometimes like a child? In the end, the leader was the one who apologized to Sunggyu. Like that Extreme leaved as they told that they must practise and walked towards the practise room. Infinite V also bid their goodbye and walked away. While Infinite V walked to the canteen they noticed that Sunggyu was deeply in thought. Didn't the manager told it to Woohyun yet? He thought and scratched his chin. 

"What are you thinking so deeply, Sunggyu hyung?" Dongwoo screamed as he put his arm around Sunggyu's shoulder.

"What? Oh, it's nothing. Let's go." Sunggyu mumbled and looked at his younger friend. With bright smiles, already waiting for the yummy food, Infinite V entered noisily the canteen.

---

"Woohyun, the right arm not the left one!" Doojoon scolded as he saw how Woohyun danced their choreography wrong. Extreme was in the middle of the dance practise, but they already sweat like crazy. On top of that, they always started from the beginning since Woohyun made many mistakes, "What's wrong with you today? Because you did rest two days, it doesn't mean you can fall behind." He said angrily and stopped the music. Everyone breathed hard and felt like their legs would gave up any seconds, but still the members couldn't manage to sit down due to Doojoon's anger. 

"I'm sorry Doojoon hyung let's start from the be-"

"Stop repeating the same sentence over and over again! Because of you, we all have to dance even longer." Doojoon shouted angrily to Woohyun. Then the angry leader pointed to the other members so that Woohyun could saw how exhausted they were. Right then their manager entered and immediately noticed the tensed mood. 

"Woohyun, let's speak a little bit outside." His manager told and pointed at him. Woohyun then wiped his sweat away and couldn't even look at s. He felt quite ashamed and walked outside without turning around. The two then walked inside his manager's room and he closed the door. After that, the manager told Woohyun to sit down as he looked srictly to the young guy, "Are you still feeling unwell?" The manager asked and crossed his arms. But Woohyun shook his head as he disagreed, "Then why are you like this? You know what happen if you continue like this." He spoke. And just like his manager said, if Woohyun continue like that, the young guy would be kicked out of the group instantly. 

"Manager hyung, I will try t-"

"Don't say that the whole time, instead show that to everyone." He interrupted the young guy. Woohyun bit his lower lip and nodded quickly. Then he lowered his head and clenched his fists. Because of me, my other team members suffers. He tought and hit his tigh with his fist. The manager only sighed as he saw how frustated Woohyun was. But then he suddenly changed the topic, "But I didn't call you because of that." He said and looked at Woohyun. Like that the young male looked at his manager with curious eyes, "I have to tell you something else." His manager spoke and raised Woohyun's curiousity. Something else?

 


Autor's Note:

Hello everyone!

Oh my gosh, I'm soooo sorry for the super late update, school is literally killing me :(

But now my exams are over ( for a few weeks ) so maybe I can update faster! 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and drop a lot comments :D * trying to catch the comments xD *

Anyways I hope you subscribe and upvote if you didn't do it yet!^^ ( P.s. don't worry Myungyeol fans, they will come soon >< )