Chapter One

Behind Closed Curtains

"Hyung, hurry up!" He suddenly heard someone screaming, probably from a another room. It was the youngest Sungjong, who tried to wake his oldest friend and member Sunggyu up. Although Sunggyu was the leader from the boygroup Infinite V, he still didn't managed to wake up as the first one. It was quite the opposite, the other members must always wake him up and actually they should already have got used to it but still, Sungjong was one of these guys who didn't have a calm personality. After some minutes screaming for Sunggyu to hope that he would wake up any seconds, Sungjong couldn't endure it anymore and was on his way to Sunggyu's room. He passed Hoya and Dongwoo's room who were already finished and were waiting for Sunggyu to get up. But unlike Sungjong, the two enjoyed the free time they had due to Sunggyu's laziness. Like that, they had a few minutes more to relax before they jam - packed schedule would begun. As soon as Sungjong arrived in front of Sunggyu's room, he hardly smashed the door open and couldn't believe what he saw. Sunggyu was still sleeping like a stone and it seems like it didn't irritated him that the youngest one screamed the whole time. Sungjong also thought that he might woke up at least, but unfortunately it wasn't like that. Sungjong then went to Sunggyu, he almost wanted to punch him badly but instead he only shook him slightly and tried to stay calm, "Sunggyu hyung if your not going to wake up our manager will get angry again." He then whined as he felt relieved that their manager didn't show up, yet. But as he saw that Sunggyu didn't wanted to get up, the youngest helplessly messed his light brown colored hair. And Sunjong knew that he didn't have another chance than doing the last thing which he actually never wanted to do, calling Hoya. If you ask why, it's because Hoya is the only one who can handle Sunggyu. He is the only one who isn't afraid to do something which might annoy Sunggyu later. In the end he called Hoya who immediately went inside the room and looked to Sunggyu with his deep brown eyes who still was sleeping, yet peaceful. Hoya then smirked while he went closer to his hyung and suddenly lied down next to him. Like that, Sunggyu felt somehow a warm aura was beside him so that he opened his eyes out of curiousness and gasped shocked. Because Hoya was so close to Sunggyu that it looked like if he was going to kiss him. Sunggyu then shouted really loudly so that even Dongwoo was curious what happened and rapidly went to their side. As he saw the two lying on the bed while Sunggyu pitifully tried to get away, he smirked.

"He's doing it again and only because of you Sungjong." Dongwoo smirked as he made Sungjong responsible for that situation, which was in fact true. Sungjong was always the one who called Hoya because he knew that his naughty actions towards Sunggyu would irritate his leader to a never ending point. In the end Dongwoo helped Sunggyu as he managed to pull Hoya away.

"How often should I tell you that I hate such things!" Sunggyu grumbled as he stood up, standing with his baby blue pajamas so that it looked like if they didn't took him that seriously through their faces. Although Sunggyu's personality was really kind and cute in real life, he hated skinship really much, especially with Hoya. He then scratched his brown colored hair and yawned. With his brown eyes, that looked like if they weren't really open, he stared at the younger males. After a few minutes staring at his team members, he decided to push them outside the room so that he could change. And while Sunggyu did put his clothes on, the manager called them and said to hurry up. With some hectic everyone were done and got inside their van. The first thing for the guys was to hold a big concert, actually with all their label mates so that it was a Woollim entertaiment concert.

---

"Yah, Yook Sungjae. If your not going to wake up I will really hit you this time." Kiseop warned as he tried to wake the maknae from Extreme up. He looked at Sungjae with a intense stare until the young guy literally felt that. Yeah, you could say that this morning situation was a little bit different from Sunggyu and Hoya's one. Sungjae then slowly opened his eyes and his sight begun to get clearer. And as soon as he noticed Kiseop, who still glared at him, he immediately woke up and apologized, "Your always the last one you know?" Kiseop sighed and shook his head. Then the two guys made their way outside Sungjae's room. While he went to the restroom, Kiseop decided to made a sandwich for himself. And right after he went inside the kitchen, he noticed Woohyun who sat there and enjoyed his coffee, next to him was the leader Doojoon.

"Did Sungjae finally woke up?" Doojoon said as he was about to drink his coffee but noticed that his cup was already empty. He then went to the sink and put it down while he heard Kiseop nagging behind him.

"I can't understand why your not waking him up? I mean your the leader." Kiseop whined and crossed his arms. Right, Doojoon was the leader but he never really paid attention to wake s up. Doojoon then told Kiseop that everybody were old enough to wake up without any motherly like help. Everybody knew that Doojoon was actually a good leader. Woohyun meanwhile just choose to sat there without saying anything. He wasn't really the type who wanted to get involded in such childish things. And right then Sungjae got outside the restroom with wet hair, a toothbrush inside his mouth and a towel who hide his under body. He stared at his hyungs who stopped to argue after that. As Kiseop then looked closer at him he realized something, "Yah, is that my toothbrush?" 

"What?" Sungjae said as he pulled the toothbrush outside his mouth and looked more precise at it. And just like Kiseop said, it was really his toothbrush. Sungjae's face immediately darkened and he grimaced, "Eeew, that's so disgusting!" he complained frustated and rushed to the restroom followed by a angry Kiseop.

"Is Minho still inside his room?" Doojoon then asked trying to avoid the strange situation. Since he woke up he didn't saw Minho anywhere, even as he walked to the kitchen.

"Yes, but he is already finished and is playing playstation inside his room until we are going." Woohyun said and took the last drip from his coffee. Since he and Minho shared the same room, Woohyun knew that he was the fastest one out of them so that he would have enough time to play soccer games on playstation. Everybody knew how Minho loved soccer so they didn't said anything about that, in actual fact it was not a problem for them. Like that Woohyun went inside their room and saw Minho who still played with a bright smile on his face, "Minho, since Sungjae woke up we should get ready." he said and saw how suddenly Minho's face changed to a sad one.

"Oh already? Whatever, I can play when I'm back." Minho told as he stood up and put his console aside to close the tv. Sometimes Woohyun wondered why this guy wanted to be a singer and not a soccer player. He then smirked and suddenly hugged Minho tightly and patted his head, "Woohyun hyung, I really hate when you do that!" the young male screamed irritated and tried to get away from Woohyun. Even though Woohyun's personality was cold and serious, no one didn't knew why but he loved skinship, very much. Maybe it was to tease s they thought but they didn't really wanted to ask him, s rather tried to avoid such a embarrassing situations with him. In the end Minho immediately leaved the room, followed by Woohyun.

"Let's go otherwise we will be late!" Doojoon told as he put his shoes on and dragged everyone outside. Their manager already waited outside a little bit angry. The boygroup greeted him and went rapidly inside the van. While some of them decided to sleep a little bit more, Woohyun and Minho were the only ones at the back seat who played with their phones, to be more exact they surfed on the internet. And just as Minho peeked over to what Woohyun was doing, he smirked playfully.

"You again searching news about Kim So Eun, right?" Minho laughed as he saw pictures and articles about her on Woohyun's phone. Only s knew that he have a crush on the actress Kim So Eun. Indeed, she was very pretty and nice to him whenever she saw him.

"Shut up. Minho." Woohyun grumbled and poked him on his shoulder so that he would really shut up. Woohyun always hated it when s would with that situation because he actually was very shy about that but he luckily managed to hide his feelings everytime. He then would act like if he didn't heard it or always ignore it with his emotionless face. After a few minutes, they finally arrived at the concert hall. And as soon as they opened the van door, the fans begun to scream noisily their voices out. Five bodyguards, who already waited for the boygroup the whole time, immediately protected them from the fans. Actually the concert would begun two hours later but the fans were already waiting for them outside. Unlike the other members who just wanted to get inside, Woohyun smiled brightly and waved towards his fans. He even shaped a heart with his hands again like everytime, the fans only knew him like that greasy and cute. After the tumult the boygroup got inside the concert hall and Woohyun's smile disappeared slowly.

"Woah Woohyun hyung, I can't believe how your doing this!" Sungjae said as he put his arm around Woohyun's shoulder. He couldn't believe how his older member actually do that. A soon as Woohyun saw any fans or when he would be on broadcast, he immediately smiles brightly and acts greasy but when they disappear, his real personality would show up again. Sungjae was amazed how a person was able to change his personality so quickly. And after a while, they finally arrived at the dressing room. At the door a white letter was sticked, which told them that the boygroup Extreme would share the room together with their label mate, Infinite V. As soon as Woohyun read that letter his face darkened rapidly. No, not that guy...

 


Author's Note:

Hello everyone!^^

And finally the first chapter is out!... How did you found it? ( Don't forget that english is not my first language haha xD )

I hope you liked it and drop a lot of comments, they gave me more energy and happiness ^^/

And OMG I have already 69 subbies, thank you! O.o... I can only say this is the power of fics xD 

Please subscribe and upvote if you like it :) Then see you guys in the next chapter~