Rant #7

You. I Do My Own .

Requesters

I'm just putting it out there right now that I really hate 5% of you requesters out there. And this 5% are those s who request for something at a shop but YOU NEVER PICK THEM UP! 

Do you s realize that we're taking in requests from you only because we care and we want you to improve? We're offering our services to you out of generosity but you es never seem to appreciate what we do. It's really frustrating you know. You think you're busy? Well, I'm here to say that THE WORLD DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND JUST YOU! You could've at least dropped by and leave a comment or something! And I know when you guys are on. I check. And this isn't because I'm trying to seem creepy but I need to know how many times you've logged on yet not bother to come and pick up your requests. 

I've had one that has requested for over 4 ing months and you don't EVER pick up! 

And I take in requests through a different account so I know COMPLETELY how it feels to be the person taking in reviews. 

You're not the only ones who are busy. We have lives too. I might seem like I'm on everyday but I'm only on to check PMs and to let my designers/reviewers know that I've picked up my request. I do this because I RESPECT them and that I APPRECIATE their time and effort into doing these. But you ers on the other hand never come and pick up. Some of you are so bad that you go and request from some other shop.

Clearly, you don't see how disrespectful you are.

Creating layouts, trailers, graphics and reviews requires us to take time out of our busy days and lives to help you. We either have to search for photos/videos or take time to read through your stories. I don't know what coding is like but I'm pretty sure that that is very time consuming as well. 

I don't care if I'm offending people here because you s need to know. es, PICK UP YOUR REQUESTS! CREDIT US! LET US KNOW THAT YOU CARE BECAUSE YOU ERS CLEARLY DON'T! 

We don't get paid for this.

We're trying to be nice.

We're taking time out of our day for you.

We're offering you what we can provide.

AND WE'RE NOT GETTING PAID FOR THIS!

All you could do is just credit to show your aprreciation. We don't have to do this you know. Why don't you try making your own layout, review, poster or trailer? Because I can well tell you that it's not that ing easy. 

I understand that some people may not like the comments on a certain review or you may not like how your poster/layout/trailer turned out. But at least you can TELL US! DON'T JUST LEAVE AND GO SOMEPLACE ELSE JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE IT! IT'S A REAL MOVE!

So all in all, respect us, credit us and PICK IT UP! That's all we ask for. But if you refused to, well, look out for your ing username on our blacklists because your name will soon be graffitied all over all the shops, telling you to go the away because NO ONE LIKES YOU!