Rant #12

You. I Do My Own .

AFF Users Who Provide Services

I would just like a moment to thank all those on AFF who provide your services to us. Whether if it's reviewing stories, making graphics/trailers or simply just writing fanfiction for us to read, I would really like to thank all of you.

I, myself, am a graphic/trailer artist, a reviewer and a story writer. But I sometimes ask others to do that for me because, I don't really re-read my own fanfiction after I have written them as my own enjoyment and I can't review my own stories either. Just to let ya'll know, I really appreciate what you do. 

You:

- take time out of your busy lives to do this
- do it not just because you enjoy it but for the sake of helping others 
- do this for free
- and you're always glad to accept new request no matter how annoying or confusing some of our requests may seem
- you constantly update/open up ASAP so that your readers/requesters are not disappointed

I can sympathize with all of you on this one because I do all of this myself but I really appreciate it. Some of them even get critisized for doing so, like advertisment shops. You take your time, finding random people on AFF to write and post up an advertisment for your requesters and that, I know, is very tiring and time consuming. 

People who host roleplays! I won't forget you people too! Shout out to all those who take time to arrange times and setting up places for roleplay lovers to just meet up and talk as if they were a character that they would like to be themselves.

Applyfic hosters! Thanks for letting us give you our dream characters that we've always wished in a fanfiction and then having them incorporated into a story of your own. So many thanks!

Reviewers! Much more thanks to you people because you all take the time to read through different fanfiction and then giving us constructive feedback and opinions to help us improve in our writing. I understand that not all story plots are as appealing to you as others may find them or maybe you weren't even in the mood to read and write a review. But you took that time to read through everything anyways to help us improve wherever we can. DOUBLE THUMBS UP TO YA!

Graphic and Trailer artists. Thank. You. SO. SO. MUCH. For spending hours on searching for photos then collaging it into a graphic poster that lives up to our picky requests. This is a tough job to do because some of us (like me) are very picky with angles and the quality of the photos so that we can provide the requesters with top quality work that was made with the best of your abilities. Thanks so much.

Lastly, fanfictioners. Ya'll take so much time to write stories for us to read and you risk the chance of people not liking your story by posting the stories up. Spending so many hours, days, weeks, months, YEARS EVEN, to write a story that comes from your own mind and imagination for us, as readers, to explore. Thank you so much for all your work.

I'm pretty sure I left out a couple because I don't know them ALL. But who the cares. I THANK YA'LL ANYWAYS! You're work is very much appreciated!