Rant #6

You. I Do My Own .

I would really like to refrain from repeating chapter topics but this cannot be helped and is becoming a serious serious issue.

FOR GOD MOTHER ING SAKE! PEOPLE! LEARN TO KEEP YOUR ING COMMENTS TO YOUR ING SELF! IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY!

Do you think you're funny? HUH? DO YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY?!?! You people must think that YOU'RE ING HILARIOUS TO BE DOING THIS . This topic was the very first thing I covered when I started this rantfic! And this rantfic isn't just for me to express how I feel about the kpop society. IT'S FOR THE DAMN PEOPLE WHO DON'T KNOW WHEN TO STOP DOING THESE STUPID ! You people are sick. You disgust me.

You think you're so funny, posting hate and threatening comments all over Suzy's wall. You think it's hilarious to spread rumours that Sulli's hiatus is due to her being pregnant. And you attention probably think that posting stuff about Jisoo's private life will earn you something good.

Well, I'm here to smack you es in the ing face. WHAT IN THE ING WORLD WERE YOU THINKING?!?! WHAT IF YOU WERE THE IDOL WHO HAD TO LIVE THROUGH THIS?! HOW WOULD YOU FEEL? 

And don't start giving me bull like "but I'm not them" or "who cares, it's not happening to me now is it?" 

Well I'm here to say that I DON'T GIVE A ABOUT WHETHER OR NOT IT'S HAPPENING TO YOU EITHER IN THE PAST, PRESENT OR FUTURE. YOU ERS NEED TO LEARN TO EMPHASIZE WITH THE IDOLS!

Haven't you ever heard the saying "what goes around comes around" ? Well, one of you ing s are getting a lawsuit filed on you and another is being investigated. And whichever er started that Sulli pregnancy thing, DON'T EVEN AROUND BECAUSE IT WILL EVENTUALLY COME BACK TO HAUNT THE OUT OF YOU! 

You're all despicable. Just plain s who knows no limits. THIS IS WHY I TELL YOU TO KEEP YOUR ING COMMENTS TO YOUR ING SELF SO YOU DON'T SCREW YOU ANYBODY'S LIVES!!!! 

This message is also for other kpop commenters out there who might be posting other comments or spread retard rumours in the future. WATCH WHAT YOU SAY YOU ING RETARDS!