One month trial?

No Other Than These Famous Idiots!

 

~~~~~~~~~~Alex POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes widened as Kyuhyun’s lips were against mine…My heart started racing….

That dirty liar…That stupid liar…

I don’t like him…I won’t ever like him!

His hand grasped my chin as he deepened the kiss…My eyes shut, as the kiss got deeper…and deeper…and deeper…

He slowly let go, and kissed me on the forehead, “There…I kissed you in public. Do you want to wish anything else?” he asked me, I stared at him…Our breathing was unison…Gah…His breath is sooo freaking hot (literally! Not y way!)

“Kyuhyun…Do you really…have feelings for me?” I panted. He blinked a bit, then let go of my forehead. He turned his head away from me, and stared at the ground.

“I’m crazy for you…I can’t get you out of my mind…And…it’s driving me crazy” he confessed. He then placed his hand on my cheek, turning his head towards me again and smiled softly, “Alex…I know you probably the worst time to say this to you…but…” he then looked straight into my eyes, “Alex, I’ve been trying to suppress my feelings for you for too long…I’m tired of lying to myself…” he then leaned towards my ear, “Alex, I’m crazy for you” he whispered, with his lips touching my ear at those 5 words.

I blinked for a bit…then looked at me…

 Great…Cho Kyuhyun…The Cho Kyuhyun from Super Junior has a crush on me…What do I do?!

How am I suppose to answer this?

I opened my mouth to try to reject his confession…but nothing came out…

Yes? No?

Honestly, I don’t want to date anyone! I’m tired of falling in love…and crying over it when it’s over…Kinda like with Hangeng…I fell so hard for him…but when he left…I was crying for two whole weeks…and no, it wasn’t like…crying every once in a while, it was more like spending days on bed, bawling my eyes out! (Yeah, You guys remember right?) Spending all day reminiscing memories of Geng and trying to lose weight thinking that it was the reason why he left me (me being fat)…Trying to make him regret leaving me…

“Kyuhyun…” I started, “Honestly, I don’t want to—”

“A-Alex!” he cut me off, “This is a weird time to ask…but…Do you remember everything now?” Kyu stuttered. I turned my gaze back at him—who wasn’t looking at me…

I looked at the sky, “I think so” I said,

I mean, when was Kyuhyun my boyfriend? PSH! Yeah right! Not when I know Yunho personally!! >:)  I mean, why would he even lie to me like that? Especially since Donghae’s been super overprotective in the past year?! PSH! I know the way he’s been eyeing Henry! Sheeesh! It’s like he found out that I liked Henry but he rejected me or something!

My eyes widened…

I remember everything now…

Every single retarded thing that Super Junior put me through…

Every pain…

Every tear…

Every joy…

I remember….

I turned to Kyuhyun, and grabbed his shoulders, “Kyuhyun! I remember!” I smiled, his brow rose,

“R-really?” he asked, I smiled and nodded, forgetting about what I was going to say a minute earlier,

“Deh, I think so” I said, and sat next to him, “Can’t wait to tell the members!”

“Why not now?” he questioned,

“Because Kyuhyun….I want to answer to your confession” I sighed, changing the subject back, “Can I just…Think about it?” I sighed, turning my head away from him…Even though the answers going to be no…I don’t want to hurt him like this…

“It’s going to be no isn’t it?” he sighed, I blinked, then turned my head back to him

 “Kyu—”

“Can you just…Give me a month?” he politely asked, staring right into my eyes

“For what?”

“To…try to win your heart?” he smiled awkwardly, I blinked,

“What?”

“Alex, just…can you be my girlfriend for one month…I’ll try to win you over, and if you still don’t have any feelings for me…Then…Let’s forget this whole conversation” he suggested, his face turning a bright shade of red…

I looked away from him…

Should I give him a chance?

..Might as well right?

Besides…I would feel awful if I said no when he mustered up all this courage!! ^^

I gave out a small sigh, and smiled,“Alright…but…one month, and that’s it alright?”

“aww, but Al—wait, what?” his eyes widened, “Really?!” he smiled

“But…You absolutely cannot do anything dirty with me!”

He gave out a slight chuckle, “Don’t worry! Unless….” He trailed off,

“Unless?” my brow raised, he suddenly leaned over and gave me a peck on the lips…then left, but his face was still only inches away from my face,

“Unless you call that dirty” he smirked, I blinked,

“N-no t-that’s f-fine” I stuttered, he then pulled his face away. I stood up, “Well it’s getting late! W-we should go home” I said, but before I could take a step, Kyuhyun pulled me back down on the bench, and wrapped one arm around my shoulders.

“Where do you think you’re going?” he asked, I gulped,

“H-home…It’s late…”

“Just stay here…let’s enjoy this moment we have together’ Kyuhyun smiled.

“But Kyuhyun! W-what if someone sees us?”

“Alex, I just made out with you 10 minutes ago, so right now~ I already think a portion of my fanclub is gone. So might as well enjoy this moment before worst scandals happen” he said, and hugged me even closer.

 I kept on blinking…My head is resting on Cho Kyuhyun’s chest….Cho Kyuhyun….The guy from Super Junior…

Is this even a dream?

Cho Kyuhyun from Super Junior—A Celebirty—fell for a poor girl like me? ME? I’m not even pretty! I have anger problems…and…and I’m not that talkative…So…Why does Kyuhyun even like me?

I looked at him, only to see him looking at me…

“You know…For almost a year, you’ve been calling be ‘bed head’ and ‘curly devil’…I should give you a nickname” he smirked, I blinked for a bit,

“Like?”

He looked at me for a bit, “Something that makes fun of you…”

“Heeyyy” I pouted, “Why does it have to make fun of me?” I asked him, he smirked,

“Cause you were making fun of my bed head during Bonamana times…Hmm…How about…” he then looked at my eyes, “Suju’s Panda?”

“Why does it have to be Suju’s? Why not Korea’s panda?”

“Because Seungri is already Korea’s favorite panda person…You’re my favorite” he smirked, I immidiatly looked away, and started laughing,

“You dork! You’re so cheesy!” I laughed at him, he smirked and pecked my lips.

“So what? I want to be the cheesy guy that you fall for” he smirked, and pressed his lips against mine. I blinked a few times…but closed my eyes as I could feel his hot breath on my skin…

Okay…now this is just getting >////>

He backed away and smiled, “So? Does it give me any points on being closer to be your man?” he smirked, I blinked,

“Hmm…Probably one point” I smirked, his smiled brighted,

“Then I won’t give up”

“Why not?”

“Because you’re worth it, so I won’t give up” he said. I sighed, and looked away at him…

I’m sorry Kyuhyun…but…I don’t have any feelings for you…So…I don’t think this’ll work out…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys! Sorry I hadn't been updating in a week! But I was in another state! with no interent!! but, it was really fun! I made serveral memories! well, first off first! I just wanted to say...Uh...Since the sequel is ending soon...I have come accross 3 names for the triquel... I have the poster done and everything! All I have to do is decide on the name! So please help me chose!

Oh! And I just want to say thank you guys for always supporting my story! I mean...Really! ^^ this story has been translated to vietnamese (but i think the person deleted the viet ver), and Chinese! http://blog.yam.com/kpopcrazies/article/37182258 maybe soon dutch! (if the person will give me a link!) I can't express my gratitude to you guys enough! I'm just soo...Happy! 

anyway! On to letters! ^^

 

Dear Alex & Donghae,
Let's play a game...,
I've kidnapped Kyuhyun. Now you have to try and find him within the time limit.
I know Donghae won't care as much cos he's scared of KyuLex...so I kidnapped Eunhyuk too <3
If you want KyuLex & EunHae, don't fail! ;D You have 24 hours.
- A scary ELF, ♥

Donghae:…FML…
Alex:What’s wrong?
Donghae:The scary ELF was right…I wasn’t going to care until I heard about Eunhyuk!
Alex:Doesn’t this sound like that one movie…uhh…Jigsaw was it? Idk, I only watched parodies of it
Henry: Shouldn’t you guys care that the ELF would probably have Eunhyun?
Alex: If it was someone important like—
Henry:Oh look here! It says that they have Yunho too, and they’re planning to him since they already have him shirtless!
Alex:I got a gun, let’s go
Henry:That fangirl….
 
dear alex,
i hope your doing well... <3
 
Alex:NO! I AM NOT DOING FINE! DO YOU THINK LOOKING LIKE A PANDA MOST OF THE TIME, EATING NUTELLA WITH RAMEN, AND STARTING TO THINK ABOUT CHOCOLATE WHEN YOU HEAR YUNHO’S CHOCOLATE ABS OKAY?! I'M SUPOSE TO THINK ABOUT HIS Y ABS! NOT MILK CHOCOLATE! HUUU?!?!!? NOT TO MENTION THAT KYU AND EUNHYUK ARE KIDNAPPED BY SOME SCARY ELF! SCARY ELF! GIVE ME BACK MY MONKEY BROTHER-IN-LAW AND MY BED HEAD! OHOHOH!! AND NOT TO MENTION MY BABY! YUNHO! YUNHO ARE YOU OKAY?! COME ON!!! PLEASE BE SAAAFFFEEE!!!
Henry: *COUGH* Yeah, she’s fine, she’s a little high off of lack of sleep!
Alex:HENRY LAU! I AM NOT OKAY! I AM—
Henry: I’ll sing you to sleep! ^^
Alex: NOO! NOO!
 
 MAX TIMEEEEEEE. :D
If anybody dare burn mine or Alex's dbsk posters, I'm gonna kill that person.
Well, if anybody dare to insult kpop, superjunior, or dbsk. they are gonna burn to death by Yunho's erm.. fire from his hands and stuffs. :D
Kyuhyun-ah, take care of baby alex alright? ~
Oh, Yunho! UKNOW TIMMEEEEE ~ 
P/S: Yunho's rap is awesome. <3
 
Alex:YES! YES! YUNHO’S RAP S FREAKING Y THAT MAKES STRAIGHT MEN GAY! OH YEAHH!
Henry:Okay Alex! Time to go to sleep! *turns off lights*
Alex:MAX TIME!! >:D
Henry: …*turns on lights*
Alex:Yunho time!
Henry: …*turns off lights*
Alex: MAX TME!
Henry:That fangirl…