With Alex?

No Other Than These Famous Idiots!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~Next day~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Henry POV)

I woke up and found myself somewhere…

What on earth? What am I doing here? This isn’t my room…

I looked down, and found myself hugging Alex. Her body being close to me, her head in my chest.

Ahh…That’s right…Alex was pretty much crying all night because of Kyuhyun…

I put my hand on her head, and started to finger through her hair.

I can’t believe Kyuhyun would meet up with Aeris when Alex was there! Unacceptable! ABSOLUTELY unacceptable! He’s the one that gave her that restaurant job in the first place! I can’t believe he would let Alex meet Aeris there! I’m 100% pissed! I actually trusted Kyuhyun in dating Alex! HA! I should’ve remembered how many girls he dated! How am I going to fix Alex now? She seems so…So broken!

Bingo!

“Alex! Wake up!” I sang, shaking her,

“Mmm….Just a little longer” she groaned,

“Come on! Let’s spend the day together!” I sang,

Alex rubbed her eyes, and got up, “What do you mean?” she mumbled,

“Alex and Henry time! When was the last time it happened?”

“When I lost my memory” she replied

“Exactly! So let’s have an official day with just you and me! Okay?”

Alex stared at me, and just smiled. “Arrasso” she said, and fell down back into the bed,

“Alex!” I pouted, shaking her once again,

“Just let me sleep” she mumbled. I sighed, and lay back on the bed. I felt her cheeks, then her eyes…both swollen from crying…

“Cheeks, what are you doing?” she asked, opening one of her eyes. I smiled,

“You look like you just got single eye-lid surgery right now” I said, touching her eye with my thumb,

“Sheesh” she gave me a small smile.

 I got off the bed and went to our wet clothes that was on the air conditioner since last night…Yeah…Still wet… I went to my backpack, and looked at the clothes I got at last minute….One says Hello Kitty in it, the other one said DBSK on it….AISH! NEVER GET CLOTHES FROM ALEX’S ROOM AT LAST MINUTE EVER AGAIN!

Now what to pick? =__=”

The shirt that says “DBSK under my skin” on it (Sounds soo dirty!) or the Pink hello kitty shirt?

….It’s like picking “Hey, I’m DBSK stalker!” or “I’m gay!”

-__-“

I grabbed the hello kitty shirt since real men wear pink (And I’m scared that Alex might strip me of the DBSK shirt)….

I brushed my teeth and looked at the time….10 AM….

Hm…That’s not bad…Not bad at all…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Kyuhyun POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I laid in my bed, just wondering what the heck is happening?! GAH! This is driving me insane! What on earth did I do?!

Wait…I didn’t call her did I?

AISH! I’m such an idiot! I lie here, being worried as an idiot about her, and I didn’t even as much thought to call her?! Aigo, I think I’m getting soo old since I forgot something like that!

Curse you Leeteuk and your old influence on me!

I grabbed my phone, and pressed 1, then talk. I put the phone against my ear and waited for someone to pick up…Aish, guess what her “In call” number is! DBSK’s “Love in the ice”

………….

“Hello?” voiced a tired Alex,

“Alex, I missed you” I quietly said,

“Yeah right” she sighed, my brow rose

“It’s true; I couldn’t sleep without knowing where you were”

“Bucheon. Now go to sleep” she coldly said.

“Alex…Is there something wrong?” I asked her, obviously worried about her.

“No” she rudely said

“Alex, please tell me! If it has to do something with me…Then…”

“Alex, who are you talking to?”Henry’s voice came in the background.

What’s Henry doing with Alex in the morning?

“Can you come back to bed? It’s cold without you” Alex pouted,

O___________O

“Alex!” I said, trying to get her attention back to me,

“Sorry, Kyu—AHH!” she suddenly screamed, “Henry! L-L-LET GOOO!! I-I-IT TICKLES!” she laughed,

“Alex! What’s going on?!” I asked,

“You’re not going to get away this time!”Henry said,

…What the heck is he doing to Alex? O________O

“S-stop! Haha! It tickles!”

“I let you off last night! You better listen to me this time!”

WHAT THE HECK IS HE DOING TO ALEX?! O_________O

“Here, can I get a kiss? It’ll make me feel better”Alex said

WHAT THE HECK IS ALEX DOING?!

Then I heard a Chu~sounds….

WHAT THE HECK DID HENRY DO TO MY GIRL?!

“EWW!! That was a wet one!”Alex laughed.

I clenched my fists. What the heck is Henry Lau doing to Alex Lee?! D-don’t tell me…Are they in a hotel room or something?! Noo way haha, Alex wouldn’t do that!

…Right?

W-well…She has been living in America for a long time…

A-and Americans tend to do a lot of skin ship…

And Henry is from Canada…So there really isn’t a difference…

“Kyuhyun, I gotta go, bye” she said,

“Wait! Alex—” I started, but she hung up on me…

I look at my phone, my face being obviously shocked by how Alex is reacting…She—I don’t think she’s ever hung up on me like that before! Yeah, she got mad at me before…but she never acted this way before! AISH! What on earth did I do Alex?

“And…Did you call her an obligation because she was Donghae’s sister?”Henry’s voice went in my mind.

Yeah, at first when I met her… But of course you were at first! I should try to be friends with Donghae’s sister right? I mean, wouldn’t it be awkward if you and your friend’s siblings were enemies? Not to mention that we were going to live right next to each other!

I sighed and turned around.

My head was resting on my arm, staring at the wall nearest my bed. I let my eyes wonder and then smiled, staring at the picture of me and Alex on our first date that was stuck on my wall…Ha, I still remember her trying t calm me down after I was so pissed that Donghae had ruined my first date with her! We went to a photo sticker booth and well…even though she seemed like she didn’t want to do it, it took her 30 minutes to finish designing the photo sticker ^^ I’m so glad that no one was there at one in the morning!

Aish…She needs to stop making me fall even more in love with her….

Ah…Come to think of it…Valentine’s Day is coming pretty soon…

Should I do something for her? Or should she do something for me :/

Aish, with this, I’m going to need advice from the best guy I can think of…

“SUNGMIN HYYYUUUNNGGG!!” I yelled,

~~~~~~~~Henry POV~~~~~~~~~~~

“Out of all places in Bucheon…You choose THIS place?!” I questioned her, feeling sick at just looking at the place,

“Why not?” she smiled, “Besides! I really wanted to go with you! And I might not have another chance until summer when you come back from Taiwan!”

“But Alex…I feel a bit sick right now”

“Don’t worry! You’ll be fine once we go in!” Alex smiled; I looked at her and sighed,

“Sometimes…I just don’t get you” I shook my head

“Don’t worry, no one does” she said, and walked into the hello kitty café first.

I looked at the huge sign, and then took a step into the building…And I think I just got pink nausea… I’m not kidding…Everything is pink! From the walls, to the wholes, to the seats, and there are evil hello kitty pillows!

…Please just kill me…Just kill me now…

 No! NO! Henry! You gotta do this for Alex! She’s experiencing a broken heart right now, so you just gotta do this!

Breath in…Breath out…Breath in….Breath out…

“Henry! Hurry!” Alex said, and pulled me more into the shop. I kept on being the wide eyed, terrified Henry I was when I came into this building… “What do you wanna drink?” she asked me,

“I don’t care” I said, still horrified at the pink of the Hello Kitty café.

“Alright, just sit down okay?” she smiled,

“R-right…W-where?” I asked,

“You pick, I’ll just order” she said, and walked away.

I slowly walked around, staring at the pink on the wall…This is my nightmare…I’m going to be honest…I hate hello kitty! My little sister is obsessed with them, and her room is just so…Pink and purple! Not to mention I tried to kill her once for accidentally calling me “Henry Kitty”

Aish!

I sat down in one of the seats near the graffiti and just wowed at it…They had almost nothing to do with hello kitty! It was mostly about K-pop idols! From DBSK, to BOA, to Big bang and B2st (Which I have fun calling it Batoose making Uki wanna kill me! Aww, that hardcore B2ty)

My eye caught a little note for Kyuhyun from an ELF.

“KYUHYUN OPPA!! SARANGHAYO!! WILL YOU PLEASE MARRY ME? PLEASE DON’T LOOK AT ANY OTHER GIRLS BUT ME! OPPA! CHINCHA! SARANGHAEYO! THIS IS MY PROPOSAL TO YOU! PLEASE ACCEPT! Love___”

Aw…That poor fan…Too bad Kyuhyun’s a jerk that broke my best friend’s heart! Aish…But…Come to think about it…He rarely breaks up with girls….it’s usually the girls who break up with him…Psh…It’s probably because they found out that he was a jerk!

Wait…Come to think of it…Kyuhyun’s really nice to girls…So why would he break up with them?

Wait another second! Why would the girls would want to break up with Kyuhyun after only a week?

WAIT A SECOND! LINDI! OH MY GOSH! I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT HER! Lindi! She’s the reason why the girls break up with Kyuhyun! Whenever Kyuhyun dates a girl, Lindi’s usually around to break them up!

Aigo! Just thinking about her and what she’ll do to Alex is making me mad!

I rested my head against my fists and looked around me, and almost felt even more disgusted at the hello kitty pillows that sat right next to me. Urgh…

I looked at the wall again, and started to look for notes that were Super Junior related.

“Kyuhyun Oppa! Chincha! Saranghae! Do you remember me? I was the ELF that sent you cards during 2007!”

“Siwon oppa! I love you!”

“Donghae! Marry me!”

“Henry!” I heard Alex’s voice, making me turn my head toward her directions. She sat down with the tray of drinks and waffles, setting it on the table. And please shoot me…

The drinks had hello kitty on it!

Shoot me…Just shoot me…

“We should go here often!” Alex smiled, my eyes widened in terror.

“D-Do we h-have to?” I stuttered, she smiled,

“I’m just kidding” she said, and started to eat the hello kitty shaped waffle, “So  where should we spend today?” Alex asked,

I stared at her, and thought for a moment, “Hm…Should we go to amusement parks?”

“But then wouldn't fans notice you?” she put in, tearing a piece of the waffle

“Hm…Then...Shopping?” I asked her, staring at my latte that had the ugliest picture on it (hello kitty pic)

She stared at me, and then smiled, “Chincha? Alright then…but…How much did Siwon give you?”

“Ohh ho ho ho, he gave me a lot” I stated, “Let me worry about that, now can we hurry up and leave?”

“But…I wanna eat more waffles” Alex said, and started to eat a strawberry,

I gave out a sigh, and then just looked at her eating her food.

Her and her hello kitty obsession =___=”

~~~~30 minutes later~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~Alex POV~~~~~~~~~~

“Please shoot me” Henry weakly said, I smiled,

“Come on!” I sang, pulling his arm, “Let’s go!” I said, as I pulled him into a huge sanrio store,

“Shoot me! SHOOT ME NOW!” Henry said as he took the first step in the building. I looked around and saw a cute hello kitty gun. I grabbed it, and turned around,

“Pew! Pew Pew Pew!!” I said, pretending to shoot him.

“Alex….I suddenly don’t feel well” he said, putting a hand in my shoulder,

“Too bad—OH MY GOSH!” I said, running to this HUGEEE baby blue Hello Kitty, “HENRY! Look!” I said, jumping in excitement. Henry slowly walked over here, and sighed like he usually does when I talk about DBSK.

“Really?” he questioned, I looked around and ran to a huge stuffed panda that had bamboo in one paw,

“Henry! Look!” I said, and just kept on running around the entire store with Henry weakly following me.

I’m seriously in my 2nd heaven right now! Aiku!  Being with Henry, and now just spending the day together? Yay! It’s been a long while since I’ve been out with Henry keke~

“Alex…Can we leave?” Henry weakly said,

“Just a little bit longer” I said, still looking around.

“Wait, so…We’re going back to the dorms today…right?” Henry asked.

I paused…What am I going to do? Kyuhyun’s back at the dorms, and he still probably won’t give up on me…And I can’t just tell him that he lost all 60 points! That’s just plain unfair! A-and he’s pretty good at knowing where a girl’s weak point it! >/////<

Aish Alex…What to do now…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Random Chapter (I couldn't think of anything) and this is a good time to tell you, but remember that poll I ask you people about being an Alex fan? Well Alex wanted her fanclub to be called "Yunlex" Since soo many people kept on saying Kyulex all the time haha <3

Remember to comment! :D