Leeteuk's talk and Henry's pick-up lines

No Other Than These Famous Idiots!

 

~~~~~~~~~Kyuhyun POV~~~~~~~~~~

We were all in the living room of the “Wonderful” dorms. Leeteuk was teasing Alex…At least I think…He was whispering something in Alex’s ear, which made her turn red, and started to through air punches at him…=__= what are they talking about?!

Siwon’s next to Uki trying to make her memorize verses…Again…

Donghae and Eunhyuk are glaring at Leeteuk and Alex. Donghae glaring at Leeteuk for flirting with his sister, and Eunhyuk glaring at Alex for never spending quality time with him…

Me? What is Cho Kyuhyun, the best singer in the world, the guy with the hottest body in the world but tortures choKYUlates by never showing his abs, what is he doing? Playing starcraft. That’s what? Usually I would be the one teasing Alex till she would get pissed and tackle me to the ground, and Donghae would be cheering for her to kill me! But now…Leeteuk’s doing it….

“ALLEXX!” Henry suddenly broke into the dorm, and ran towards her without even closing the door…Idiot! Doesn’t he know that stalker ELFs might come in?

Alex looked at him with a smile, “What’s up hamster?”

“Come come! Listen listen!” Henry said, pulling Alex away from Leeteuk’s grasp, and pulled her into his room. I looked at Donghae…Why isn’t he doing anything?

“Donghae-ah, Henry just took your little sister into his room…Don’t you think something might happen?”

“Psh, like that Canadian can get a girl like Alex” Donghae laughed, “Trust me, she isn’t in to him”

“How do you know?”

“Because I’m her brother”

“…Then why were you strangling Jino?”

“Because he’s Korean. Henry is Chinese and Canadian, so Alex would have a hard time talking to him if they ever dated”

“That didn’t stop her from dating Hangeng who was full Chinese and had a heavy Chinese accent”

“…HENRY!” Donghae yelled walking towards Henry’s room,

“Don’t worry hyung! I’m just showing her something!”

“WHAT?!” Donghae yelled and broke into Henry’s room, I followed him and saw Alex sitting next to Henry in front of his laptop playing SJM’s new song “Too perfect”

…Donghae is such a ert….

“Wow, when did you guys record this? It’s so good” Alex said listening to the song,

Donghae smiled triumphantly, “Well, if you say that, then it must be good”

“Why are you showing it to her?” I asked Henry,

“Why can’t I show my bestest friend this song?”

Alex looked at him, and smiled. Leeteuk then came into the room,

“Alex, I need to talk to you” he said with all seriousness in his eyes. She listened and left the room.

~~~~~~Alex POV~~~~~~~~~

He took me into his room, “Alex, we should tell the boys now” he said, “I mean, when all of them come home”

I sighed, “But…I’m not sure…What are they gonna think? I mean, I’ve been a guy for so long! A-and… to just…” I sighed, “I dunno hyung…”

“It’s okay,” Leeteuk smiled, patting my head, I kinda sorta blushed a bit…I mean...Sure, he’s 9 years older than me, but I like guys who are older than me! Plus Teukie is pretty faithful, so he wouldn’t cheat. Perfect for a boyfriend eh? Plus that super cute dimple of his >//< and his eyes…and his cute nose…

Okay, I’m trying to get over my depression over Hangeng okay? And Leeteuk told me I was attractive even as a guy! So I can’t help but find him attractive! Plus he’s honest. I don’t know why, but he has that sweetness that people get through the years! (That’s why a lot of girls prefer older men because they have that sweetness to them!).

“Alex” Leeteuk said, I looked at him,

“Yes hyung?” I said breaking from my thoughts,

He sighed, “That’s the 9th time I called your name. And it’s oppa! Not hyung!”

“S-sorry, but I’m so use to it” I said, walking over to sit on his bed,

“But when are you going to tell them?” he asked, following me

“I thought you were going to tell them!”

“Well, I think they would believe you more than they would me”

“Oh…” I sighed, “I’ll tell them..just not now”

“If you don’t, I’m going to be a mean oppa” he said, sitting next to me,

“What do you mean?”

“It’s just that…I think Donghae shouldn’t even have been a part of you being in such misery, and…” he mumbled, I smiled at him, and hugged him really tightly,

“Thanks!”

“Anything! And about last night…Don’t worry about me finding you attractive! I can only think of you as a like a daughter!” he smiled, I smiled back

~~~~~~~~~Donghae POV~~~~~~~~~

I was listening right outside the door, just listening to Alex. Kyuhyun and Henry were right behind me…Well, Henry wasn’t listening since he “Trusts” that Alex and Leeteuk aren’t doing anything! Ha, yeah right!

“It’s just that…I think Donghae shouldn’t even have been a part of you being in such misery and…” I faintly heard,

…What?

“Thanks” I heard her voice softly say,

“Anything, and about last night…Don’t worry about me finding you attractive! I can only think of our daughter!”

…wait, wait wait! DAUGHTER?! I-I-IS A-ALEX PREGNATE?! WHAT DID THE OLD MAN DO TO HER?!

~~~Kyuhyun POV~~~~~~~

Donghae fainted… Um…Why the heck did he faint? O__O” Shouldn’t he be happy that Leeteuk only thinks of Alex as his little girl?

Leeteuk and Alex suddenly walked out and stared at the unconscious Donghae that was lying on the ground. She looked at me, then at Donghae.

“What happened?” Leeteuk asked, I shrugged my shoulders,

“He probably misunderstood what you two were talking about in there” I said, and walked away,

~~~~~~~Alex POV~~~~~~~`

Please don’t tell me Donghae thinks I’m pregnate =___=”

Well, I guess that would explain why he’s unconscious! *sigh*

“Alex” Henry came up and smiled at me, “Do you wanna go out again since we were interrupted by Yunho?” he smiled, I nodded,

“Let me get changed” I said, and skipped to my room.

~~~~~~Kyuhyun POV~~~~~~~~

…WHAT?! She’s just gonna go out on a date with Henry just like that?!What about me?!

“Ah-hum”

I snapped out of my thoughts, and turned around to look down at Uki who was staring at me through her bright green eyes.

“You know, it’s pretty boring in the dorms, do you wanna follow them?” she asked me,

“Why?”

“Because~ It’s fun~ Plus, I wanna see the beginning of them! You know! Love in action!”

Love in action?!No! NO! I’m not letting HER fall in love with HIM right in front of my eyes!

-It’s cause you love her isn’t it?!-

STUPID CONSCIENCE! LEAVE ME ALONE!

-Fine~

“Let’s go” I said, and grabbed a hat,scarf and glasses from somewhere on the couch (You will not believe what we have in the couch O__O)

~~~~~~~~~~’

~~~~~~~~Alex POV~~~~~~~~

We walked to a busy street, with arms linked. Daw, I miss this so much! Being friends with absolutely no awkwardness! We both got to a vending machine,

“Ah, Alex! Guess what?! The members have been teaching me Korean!” Henry smiled,

“Eh really? So I can stop talking to you in English?” I asked him, yes, I’ve always HAD to talk to him in English since his Korean is…meh~

“Yup!” he smiled,

“Alright!” I said, and walked towards the vending machine, “What do you wanna drink?” I asked him in Korean,

“You’re lips” (Ni ipsul) he smiled proudly, I stared at him,

“Um…Do you know what you’re saying?” I asked him in English,

“Isn’t that Korean for Dr. Pepper?” he blinked, I tried to hide a laugh, but I couldn’t! This nerd! He should’ve learned after 3 years in korea to NEVER trust the suju guys in translation! I mean, doesn’t he know how bad it was for Heechul to learn English? In America, Donghae sent me a recording of Heechul ordering in English, Chul was like, “Uh, I-I want c-cow! You know? MOO! Uh, wid burood in da middo!! Yea? Yea? COW!! MOO!!” xD it was hilarious!

“Stupid, you really don’t know what it means?” I asked him,

“Nope” he looked at me with an innocent gave,

I touched my lips, “This is what it ment”

“…Curse you Shindong…” he muttered under his breath, I laughed,

“Since when did you trust the members in your Korean?”

“Since you left” he pouted, I smiled back, and patted his head,

“It’s alright! I’m here to protect my Canadian now!” I smiled at him, then threw him a Dr. Pepper.

“Haha, thanks” he smiled, and sat down on a bench and drank on it. I walked over and sat on him (literally) ‘cause I just felt like it :P  “Alex~ What’cha doing?” Henry asked me, wrapping an arm around me.

“Because I miss sitting on you” I simply said drinking mountain dew,

“I feel the love” Henry laughed, I smiled, “Ah, wanna go eat?” he asked,

“Sure, where at?”

“In your heart, exit 2” he said in his dorky Korean,

“…Did the members teach you that too?”

“Yeah…Isn’t that seafood in Korean?” he blinked, I started to laugh a little,

“Henry…What other Korean words did the members teach you?” I asked him,

“Um… Ah, like, whenever someone asks what zodiac sign I am, I go”

“Oh no…”

“Next to you (yeop jari)”

…Seriously guys? Why did you teach him cheesy pick up lines?! =__=”

“It’s okay Henry” I laughed, and got up from Henry’s lap, “So where are we gonna go?” I smiled,

“Let’s goo!!!” Henry sang, and dragged me to someplace.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~’

When we got our food (Henry’s so weird! I mean… seafood? IN THE WINTER?!) and sat down at the park.

 “Henry, when’s your comeback?” I asked him, he smiled,

“Febuary~~” he sang,

“Eh? So close!” I pouted, and fed him some of the noodles,

“Ah, Alex! Did Leeteuk tell you about strong heart?” Henry asked me,

“What about it?” I asked, eating the seafood noodles,

“They’re having a Super Junior special! So they’re having one person who isn’t famous come on the show”

“And why would Leeteuk ask me?”

“Well…Because…You’re really close to the members”

“Why not Uki?”

“Because she hates those things” he shrugged,

“Well, he didn’t ask me…So I don’t know” I said. Henry blinked, then started to look around, his cellphone rang so he picked it up.

“Ah, Alex” Henry said, suddenly getting closer, I blinked,

“Hm?”

“So are you and Yunho going out?”

“Only in my dreams” I laughed,

“Then what about Kyuhyun?”

“What?”

“You know, I think he’s crazy for you” Chubby cheeks smiled, I rolled my eyes,

“Look, Henry, he’s a celebrity, I’m an average college student. There’s NO way he would fall for me!”

“But didn’t Hangeng fall pretty hard for you?”

“And look at what that relationship turned out to be” I sighed, drinking my mountain dew,

“But Alex!”

“Henry, let’s not talk about this anymore” I sighed, he looked at me.

“Arrasso…” 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Gah, I'M SOOO SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING!! But I've been working on my other fanfics! oh, and I thought of something...would anyone be interested in a triquel? Because the first one was the begining, the 2nd was was drama, and the 3rd one will be more about the love complications :P what do you think?

(P.S. I might not update this sotry for a bit, so feel free to look at my other stories :))