COLD times~

No Other Than These Famous Idiots!

 

It was the 17th of December and I’m still freaking sick! GRRR! Oh well…I promised Jino to be here so I might as well pretend that I’m healthy again!

I walked out to the bus, and to the stadium. Golly! Who’s stupid Idea was it to have a concert OUTside?! =__=”

~~~~~~Kyuhyun POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Hyung, is noona still sick?” Jino asked me with huge eyes, I looked at him,

“Yeah….Why?”

“Oh…Nothing at all….”

My brow shot up. Does he…Like her?

No, no…Why would I even care?! Heck! I’ll even help him!

Jonghyun’s phone suddenly rang…What the…Meh, it’s probably Shin Se Kyung… He picked it up with a “Hello?...Alex?” my eyes suddenly widened as he said that. I stared at him while he was talking, “Jino, it’s for you” Eh? Why would she talk to Jino?

“Hello?” he asked, “...Noona? –Er, Alex?” he blushed… Wait, why is he blushing?! Crap, that kid has a crush on her! “…WHAT?!” he suddenly yelled, then ran out of the waiting room.

What’s going on?

I walked out and followed Jino. He ran outside of the stadium, and looked around despretly.

“Noona!” he yelled, then ran towards…Alex?!

WHAT THE HECK?! WHY IS SHE WEARING A LIGHT JACKET?!

I walked near them, and hid behind a wall.

“Jino” Alex smiled as he walked closer,

“I thought you were still sick”

“Says who? I’m completely fine” she smiled

That liar…

“Noona” he said, and felt her forehead, “You’re burning! Why the heck are you wearing that?!” he asked her, she gave him a faint smile,

“It’s because I rushed over here since I just checked Kyuhyun’s schedule for SM the ballad! You could’ve told me it started at this time!

“Sorry, but I thought, no…You’re STILL sick!”

“Jino, I’m fine! I wanted to see you perform”

“But Noona!”

“Jino, I’m fine.” She said, I bit my lip

That STUPID girl! How can she just do that?! Doesn’t she know that she’s gonna get even worse?!

“Noona, why don’t you come backstage? It’ll be warmer there”

“Hmm…For now I guess” she smiled, and followed Jino.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~’

I walked back  into the waiting room, and saw Alex resting her cute—er, I mean small stupid head—on Jino’s shoulder. URGH! That idiot! How can she just come here with such light clothing?! Stupid…STUPID!

“SM the ballad! You’re up! Hurry!” the producer said, and closed the door,

 “I should go out” I said, and slowly got up,

“Dressed as that? Noona, don’t worry about it, just stay in here” Jino said,

“I’m fine” she said, walking out the door. I grabbed her hand,

“Are you crazy?! Do you know how cold it is outside?!”

“I’m fine Kyuhyun” she rudely said,

But what she meant was, “When have you ever cared? I’m fine, leave me the *beep* alone!”

Yeah, I could tell she meant that by just her scary gaze.

“You two, go out first, I need to talk to Alex”

“I’m fine, I’ll just go outside”

“No, I need to talk to you”

“Then do you want to say something you’re ashamed of? Speak it infront of Jonghyun and Jino”

“Fine” I sighed, “Are you crazy?! How can you come here when you’re still sick?! Don’t you know it’s gonna get worse?” I scolded her,

“Why should you care?!”

“Because I’ve known you for so long! Don’t you think I would start caring for you at one point?!”

“Jerk, just let go” she huffed. I glared at her, and grabbed my coat, and put it on her, then wrapped my scarf around her neck.

“There, now you can leave” I said and walked out,

“CHO KYUHYUN!” I heard her yell, but I just simply ignored it.

~~~~~~~~Alex POV~~~~~~~~~~~

*http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgd31xitBgU

SM the ballad was singing hot times. I couldn’t believe Kyuhyun! HOW could he just do that?! He looks like he’s freezing!

"Yeaaaah" he sang, practicing his voice before it started. I heard all of the fans going,

"Kyuhyun-ah! Why aren't you dressed warmed?"

Then the song started with, "HEY! I'm gonna tell about this!"

Stupid Kyuhyun…STUPID KYUHYUN! How can you just give me your coat?! Don’t you know that your company’s gonna be blamed?! STUPID KYUHYUN! STUPID KYU!! How can you be like this?! WHY?!

I looked at Jino, then at Kyuhyun. Jino—Kyuyun—Jino—Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun was staring at the crowd while singing. What the heck is he looking for?! Then he caught my gaze. I couldn't look at him...I just can't! why did he do this?!

"YEEEAAAA-EAAA-EAAAHH" Kyuhyun's part came, his voice cracked a bit, but he's flippin cold! Stupid Kyuhyun! STUPID!

He kept on singing, then looked at me, then would try to get the hair out of his face! Okay Alex! Just stare at Jino who's singing! Stare at Jino. Smile at him, don't think of Kyuhyun...Don't think of how Kyuhyun gave you his jacket when he's obviously freezing up on the stage...Don't think of how Kyuhyun's always sweet to you...Don't even think about it!

....

AISH! I CAN’T GET OVER IT! Stupid! PABO! STUPID BED HEAD! GHAURIGIFDSXJGNSFDKXGSFDHBFSUIDCHBG!!!

“Hot Times When I kiss your lips, my heart all turns into ash Even though everything turned white the whole night, I’m still in a thirst, so I couldn’t stop, Hot Times when I wake you up All my life time having only you is enough, No matter if I’m shaken up, if I’m given an ordeal, it’s only a confirmation, that only you can be my girl Don’t ever do things like walking through Deok su gung stone-wall path, don’t open your eyes halfway while we kissDon’t walk around with the pinkies entwined, our beautiful love really hates testingYeah”

I couldn’t help but stare at Kyuhyun! Stupid Q! Stupid bed head! Why?! Why do you have to look so pitiful?! He’s so cold! I just wanna go up there and hug him! Aish…I can already imagine all the mean comments about SM come up now! Come to think of it…Why does everyone blame SM for everything?! The people on other shows are at fault too!

When the performance was over, I walked back into the living room to see a rosy (literally) colored Kyuyhyun.

“Idiot” I sighed, walking up to him,

“W-w-why?” he said through his shaking voice,

I sat next to him on the couch, and wrapped my arms around him, making our cheeks touch.

“Stupid lying bed head” I mumbled, he wrapped his arms around me

~~~~~~~~~~~Kyuhyun POV~~~~~~~~~~~

…..She’s huggin me? SHE’S HUGGIN ME?!

She’s so warm~

Before I knew it, my arms went under her JACKET (Not shirt for all you little erts out there!). She’s just soo warm…It feels nice… Her cheeks…So soft and warm~ Gah! This is why I love hugging chubbier people! They’re so warm! And not cold like skinny people!

Then I felt another pair of arms…

“HYUNNNGG~” Jonghyun’s voice went…Oh great =—=, “You must’ve been FREEZING!” he said, hugging me even closer, then Jino came and came cheek to cheek with me,

“Hyung-nim! You must’ve been soo cold!” Jino pouted, hugging me even tighter.

Aish…those evil idiots!

~~~~~~~~~2 hours later~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alex and I were walking back home…and boy is it awkward…

I know she took the bus here, but I’m famous! I don’t want fangirls to kill us both! Also, it’s night (like, okay, it’s 8, but it’s winter! You know what I’m getting at?), and I don’t want a girl to walk home alone!

When we reached the park, she stopped to sit on a bench. She was just staring blankly at the street. I sat down with her, and was quiet also.

She finally spoke, “Kyuhyun…Why did you lie?”

“What do you mean? I was always honest”

“Why didn’t you tell me that you’ve known?” she asked me, staring right into my eyes, I sighed,

“I really wish I knew why. I was planning to tell you, but things kept on getting in the way. So I couldn’t really”

“Liar…”

“What do you mean?”

“We hung out so much during the summer…and yet…You didn’t bother telling me”

“Alex…” I started,

“Hyung” she said, and looked at me, “Please…Don’t lie to me again…”

…I feel terrible now…

Why do I feel bad about this?! WHY?! Why do I feel bad about lying to her?! WHY?! It’s not that I love her!

-Admit it Kyu! You love her!-

What?!

-Cho Kyuhyun, you really are an idiot! How can you not fall in love with her?-

No! I don’t love her! I can’t! If we date, and get caught dating, she might get hurt!

-Is that the best excuse you can think of? If you keep running away, you might lose her-

Look, I can’t okay?

-So can you really live like this? Denying yourself?-

Okay, just leave me alone!

-Think okay? Just think.

About what?

-Can I live without Alex Lee in my life?

I have before! Why can’t I stop now?

-Well, I should tell you she’s dating someone~

What?

-I thought you could live without Alex~

I-I can!

“Kyuhyun…Are you okay?”

“NO I’M NOT! LEAVE ME ALONE!” I suddenly yelled. My eyes suddenly widened, as I turned around and saw her with eyes widened.

“Well sorry!” she sighed, and got up and started walking..

….

You know, this is a time where I really hate talking to myself! =__=”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Donghae: We have maaailll!!
Alex: Before we read it, Donghae, are you doing to overreact like last time?
Donghae: Of course not!
Alex: And if it has to do anything with me and guys? and a guy making a move on me?
Donghae: I'll think that they're gay and that they wouldn't touch you.
Alex: ...Good enough, Read it!
"Dear No other Than These Famous idiots cast,
Alex, Please be well! Obey others and when you're upset, don't be too worried about ranting to someone!! Psst...Kyuhyun's there. And so is Henry. They both love you! okay, in different ways...but still... So look at what's right in front of you and be happy!!"
Donghae: WHAT ABOUT ME?!
Alex: Donghae...
Donghae: OH NO NO NO! SHE FORGOT ABOUT ME! HOW CAN I BE THE HAPPY DINOSOUAR/FISH WITH PEOPLE FORGETTING ME?!
Alex: =____= Just continue reading
Donghae: OH! YOU'RE BROTHER IS HURT THAT A FAN FORGOT ABOUT ME! AND ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS THE LETTER?!
Alex: Oh goodness sake... *takes note and starts reading aloud*
"Kyuhyun, MAKE A MOVE ALREADY PABO!!!!"
Donghae: KYUHYUN'S GAY?!
Kyuhyun: BWOH?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'
Thanks for getting this story featured! :D oh, and the #2nd one on the recomended list! I couldn't have done it without you people! Oh, and this is totally random and totally unrelated to Super Junior, but! Have you ever noticed in SHINee fanfics that the girl is usually named "Miyoung" and that the girl usually says the "F" word :P Idk, that's why I kinda stopped reading SHINee fanfics... (As you can tell I don't like cursing very much since of the lack of curse words being replaced by some other word or simply *Beep* in this story) xD that's totally random, but it's just something I noticed :P
OKAY! ANYWAYS! BACK TO THIS STORY! You guys want Kyulex? Well, there's this person who's doing a fanfic about Kyulex! It's called, If she's worth it, He won't give up! I thought it was DEBAK that someone would use Alex as the main (not a character helping the main, but literally, the main charcter! ^^)
And i'm really suprised at how much you guys love Alex! There are 7 fanfics (that aren't mine) that use my baby! :D  Thank you sooo soo so so so so much! I feel so flattered that you love my baby! ^^
Love U! :D