Babysitting?

No Other Than These Famous Idiots!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~Alex POV~~~~~~~~~~

I sighed; it’s finally 5pm…School’s finally over—thank goodness!

All today, some of the girls at the university were saying, “Oh my gosh! That’s Donghae’s sister? Donghae has a sister? I must find her! She looks like she’s our age!” and all that! Can you believe them? We’re in a stupid UNIVERSITY and they still have enough time to care about idol stuff? Wow…Just…Wow…I mean, I don’t even do that to Yunho! Sure, I check up on him, (and sometimes just stalk him online) but during school? There’s absolutely no time for all of this! D:

I walked into the elevator and rest my back against the walls.

I seriously wonder when’s the next time I’m going to see the other members…I mean, I completely forgot about the entire “Oh, I’m a girl pretending to be a guy in a Korean celebrity’s dorm!” drama! But it doesn’t matter anymore since twitter solved all of it…Aish…It’s amazing what social networks can do…

The elevator dinged, telling me that it was on my floor. I walked of the elevator and towards the dorm.

Aish, and Kyuhyun’s birthday! How could I forget?! Not to mention that I did absolutely NOTHING for my admirer! Aish!

I finally got to our dorm corner, and put the key though the keyhole after entering the security code.

 “Ah! Excuse me!” a female voice asked.

My eyes immediately widened, “Could she be an ELF? Those stalker ELFs?” I thought,

Okay Alex, here’s the plan. If she’s an ELF, then quickly push her back, run into the dorms and lock the door like you usually do!

Just as if she had read my thoughts, “Ah! No, erm, I’m not an ELF! And I’m guessing you’re Alex? Siwon told me to come over, I’m his sister.” the female voice said, I turned around and saw a female (but skinner) version of Siwon. Their faces, you can defiantly tell that they’re related in some way. I looked down at the little girl that was standing right next to her. I looked at her other arm that had a car seat and a baby in it.

“Can I help you then?” I asked her, being obviously confused since…Well…

HOW MANY SISTERS DOES SUPER JUNIOR HAVE?! I mean, there’s Uki, there’s me, and now Siwon has another sister?! AISH! Is she like another hidden sister or something?! Because it totally doesn’t make any sense!

 “Siwon told me that you would watch Yuna and Yunho for me” Siwon’s sister smiled,

“Yuna? Yunho?” I said, looking at the shy girl, then at the little boy in the car seat, “Who are they? Kids from a daycare?” I questioned, staring at her

Aww….Little Yunho! That’s so cute!

“Ah, my kids, this is Yuna” she said, looking at the girl, “and this is Yunho” she said, holding up the car seat. I nodded.

She has kids? Aww, Siwon’s an uncle!

“And…What am I suppose to do?” I asked her

Siwon’s sister looked at me with a confused face, “Siwon didn’t tell you?” she asked

I kept on blinking, “I’m sorry, I didn’t—” then my phone yelled, “YUNHO TIME!” both Siwon’s sister and Yuna stared at me with a confused/surprised face because of my ringtone. “Eh heh” I awkwardly laughed, and checked my phone.

“From: Lord’s #1 fan

Hey Alex! You’re out of class right? My sister, Jiwon, has work today and the baby sitter is in the hospital! So can you take care of my niece and nephew for me? I’ll pay you! I promise! Just don’t tell Jiwon that I’m paying you ^^

-Love ert”

I sighed, “He did now” I mumbled,

“You don’t have to if you don’t want to” Jiwon said, I looked at her. Her face said “PLEASE! TAKE CARE OF THEM!” I smiled, shaking my head.

“It’s fine”

“Alright” Jiwon said, putting a huge smile on her face while putting Yunho down, she put her hand into her purse and handed me a few DVDs, “If possible, can you have this playing all day? Yuna really loves listening to this, and Siwon told me that you can cook right? Well Yunho can only eat congee, and Siwon told me that you know how to take care of kids, so um…Well, he’s 10 months old, so if that helps you in any way, and…Well, I put everything on a list in the bag” she smiled, digging into her purse to hand me a bag. I nodded; she grabbed the car seat and handed it to me.

“Mommy, I don’t wanna go” Yuna pouted, hugging her mom’s leg, Jiwon looked down,

“I’ll be back tomorrow” she said, comforting her daughter

“Wait wait, tomorrow?” I questioned,

Jiwon nodded, “It’s a business trip, I’m gonna be back in the morning, so don’t worry” I nodded,

“Alright”

“B-but mommy” Yuna pouted

“Siwon’s going to come home later tonight, so don’t worry about it!” I told Yuna, she looked at me while hugging her mom’s leg even tighter, her eyes got a bit watery.

“It’s alright Jiwon, Alex is nice! Uncle Siwon even said so” Jiwon told her, Yuna looked at her mom, then at me,

“Then…Are you dating Uncle Siwon?” she asked,

“W-What?” I stuttered,

“Mommy said that Siwon doesn’t talk to girls often, so I’m guessing that whenever he does, then he’s dating them”

“No Yuna, Alex isn’t dating Siwon…” Jiwon laughed awkwardly, “Right?” she questioned, staring at me,

I nodded, “I’m still single”

“Okay…But…Do I have to go? Can’t I be with Uncle Siwon at his work?” Yuna pouted, “Or with Grandma and Grandpa?”

“Sorry, Uncle Siwon is busy, and Grandma and Grandpa….They’re in Hawaii” Jiwon said, trying to convince her child to stay with me.

I stared at Jiwon, then at Yuna. Aigo…I remember my mom trying to make me stay with a baby sitter…And I also remember hating the baby sitter because she never let me do anything! I bit my lip to try to think of something….

“Ah! Yuna” I smiled, “Do you wanna make some cookies? Or maybe even a cake?” I bribed her, (That’s the only way to get children to obey, bribery.) She looked at me as if I were insane.

“Is it okay if I come in and put Yunho on a bed?” Jiwon interrupted, I nodded and opened the door wider so that she could come in.

They both walked in and stopped, staring at the place. Both of their jaws dropped

“Mommy…Why is this place so clean?” Yuna quietly asked, “Is Aunty Uki still here?”

“I…I’m not sure” Jiwon stuttered, “Even the house maids don’t clean it everyday…”

“Ah, I cleaned it a few days ago.” I smiled, “Any who, Yunho can sleep on my bed” I said, (My bedroom is the only safe room for children!) walking to my bed room, I opened the door and was surprised at how clean it was (Compared to this morning)

The cleaning lady must’ve come into the dorms and cleaned up the mess from yesterday….

Jiwon came in and put the car seat down, “He starts crying when he’s awake, all you gotta do is pick him up and pat his back when he’s bawling”  Jiwon said, as she carefully held sleeping Yunho, she gently put him on the bed and pulled the covers on him. She then turned around and pushed me out of the door, closing it behind her.  She looked at me, “Alright, Yunho has been sleeping for around…probably 10 minutes, so he should wake up in a few hours.” She said, and then walked towards the door, Yuna followed. Jiwon turned around and bent down to her daughter, “Be a good girl okay?” she asked Yuna, the little one nodded.

Jiwon opened the door, and there was Kyuhyun who looked like he was about to put the key inside the keyhole.

“Uh…Hi?” Kyuhyun awkwardly laughed,

“Kyuhyun oppa!” Yuna squealed, and ran up to hug Kyuhyun’s leg,

“Hi Yuna” Kyuhyun smiled, and bent down to pick up Yuna

“Oppa, are you going to be here the entire day today?” Yuna asked, innocently staring at Kyuhyun,

“Yeah, I don’t have any work so I’m just going to stay home” he smiled, then looked at me, “As long as that’s okay with you”

“That’s fine” I shrugged

“Alright, well I’m going to leave” Jiwon smiled, and patted Yuna on the back, “Be a good girl okay?”

“Mm!” Yuna said, hugging Kyuhyun’s neck,

Jiwon then turned to me, “Siwon told me that he left everything that’s needed to in Donghae’s room for some reason,  and my number’s in the bag, so feel free to call at anytime” she said,

I nodded, “Okay, that’s fine with me”

“Well…That’s it...Bye Yunnie bear” Jiwon smiled, messing up Yuna’s hair, making her pout. She waved at Yuna and walked out of the apartment, closing the door behind her.

I turned to Kyuhyun, “Are you just going to stand there or are you going to come in?” I asked him, he blinked for a bit, then kicked his shoes off and walked in. I stared at him and Yuna….

“I want her in my arms because she wanted to be there, not because I forced her too”

The words from yesterday kept on repeating in my head, making me blush….

I suddenly felt someone poke my forehead. I looked up and saw Kyuhyun, “Are you okay?” he asked, staring at me

 I blushed, “Y-yeah, I’m completely fine~ are you feeling better?” I asked,

“From what?”

“From…You know….Drinking?” I asked,

“Ah, don’t worry, I’m fine, hangovers are nothing to me! All I need is some Korean soup to get rid of it” he said,

I stared at Kyuhyun; he smiled and kissed my forehead. I blushed for a moment when he pulled away.

“Oppa, what are you doing to unnie?” Yuna innocently asked,

“Ah, nothing” Kyuhyun said, pulling his gaze away from me,

“Because you look like mommy and daddy since they’re in love” Yuna added,

“What do you mean Yuna?” I asked her, she looked at me,

“Mommy said that kissing should only be for married people” Yuna innocently blinked, “So…Kyuhyun oppa and unnie are married?”

“NO!” I said, making an X with my arms,

“Then why are you two kissing?” Yuna asked,

“W-We’re kissing? A-ani w-we’re j-just—”

“Alex unnie is going to marry me” Kyuhyun randomly put in, my eyes widened as I looked at him; he gave me a look that said, “Play along!”

I gave a small sigh, and then smiled at Yuna, “Yeah, Kyuhyun proposed to me”

She stared at me, then looked at my fingers, “Unnie, where’s your ring?” Yuna asked,

My mouth opened, but nothing came out, then Kyuhyun suddenly said, “We went to get it engraved, and it’s not suppose to be here yet”

I gave out a breath of relief.

Thank you Kyuhyun!

“Ah~ I see” Yuna nodded, and then hugged Kyuhyun’s neck once again, “Oppa! I’m REALLLLYYY hungry right now! Can you buy me something?” Yuna sweetly asked,

“Yuna, I can make food for you” I volunteered; Yuna looked at me, then hugged Kyuhyun’s neck even tighter.

“It’s okay Yuna! Alex unnie can make really good food” Kyuhyun smiled, Yuna looked at him, then at me.

“Is there anything you would like to eat Yuna?” I asked her, she thought for a moment,

“J-Jajangmyun” she mumbled,

I smiled at her, “Alright” I said, “Let me put my things away, okay?” I asked her, she nodded. I walked straight into my room to put my backpack down.

Sighing, I went over to look at Yunho…

AWWW, he’s so adorable! IT’s so cute! I poked his tiny nose, and then his lips…They’re so soft and tiny. I looked at my Yunho posters, then back at Choi Yunho. Aww…He’s so cute! I poked his nose once again, getting some tiny movements from him. I smiled, and slowly tiptoed away, that is…Until I stepped on one of my hello kitty keychain that just so happened to be on the floor.

“OWWW” I quietly yelled, jumping around, I looked down at the keychain—No, it’s not a freaking flat keychain, it’s those Hello kitty 3-d heads…AISH!  It hurts more than stepping on a lego! D:

“Hic” was a small sound I heard, I turned around and saw Yunho slowly getting up. He blinked for a moment, and then looked at my room. He turned his head, staring at my Yunho/hello kitty/panda obsession collection =//=

He jerked his head towards me, and stared at me, “H-Hi” I smiled, waving at him. I took a step towards him. And that’s when everything blew up.

He started bawling.

“Oh no no no! Yunho-ah~” I sang, and ran to pick him up, only to have him cry even louder. I patted his back, “Come on~ don’t cry” I sang, “It’s Okay Yunho~”

There was a small knock at the door, I turned around and I saw Kyuhyun push Yuna in with one hand, and was pointing down at her mouthing, “Say yes to her!”

“Unnie” Yuna said, “C-can I go with you to the store?” she asked, a little scared of me.

I smiled, and then looked at Kyuhyun who was now standing at the door, “I’ll go too, just to watch over the kids while you shop” he said, I stared at Kyuhyun, then at Yuna who looked like she was going to cry just by looking at me.

I sighed, “Alright”

Her eyes immediately widened, her smile getting bigger as she ran to hug Kyuhyun’s leg, “KYUHYUN OPPA! DID YOU HEAR THAT? I CAN GO!” Yuna sang,

“I’ll go get the baby carrier” Kyuhyun said, walking out of my room,

“Wait, we have a baby carrier?” I asked Kyuhyun, walking out with Yunho in my arms (Aish…If only it was JUNG Yunho not CHOI Yunho T~T)

He walked into Donghae’s room, and grabbed a baby Carrier, “Ready?”

“Why do we have a baby carrier?” I repeated

“I saw Siwon come in this morning with everything that has to do with a baby, he put it in Donghae’s room”

My face turned into a confused expression…

What? Why would Siwon do that?

Just as if he read my mind, Kyuhyun said, “Because your room was a complete mess this morning.” Then he picked Yuna up with one arm, “May I ask what happened?”  He asked

I looked at Kyuhyun, then at Yuna, then back at Kyuhyun, “Not really…”

Kyuhyun looked at me, then at Yuna, then back at me.“Alright, let’s go downstairs”

“Car seat” I said,

“There’s already one in the car”

“…What?” I stared at Kyuhyun, “Why do you have a car seat in your car right now?”

Is he like a father to a child or something? O.e

“I was visiting my sister earlier today, and we were going out with her kid, so…that’s why”

Phew…

“It’s fine, as long as you’re not a dad yet.” I shrugged,

“UNNIE YOUR PREGNATE?!” Yuna suddenly yelled,

“W-What?!”

“Unnie, is there a little Kyu oppa in your tummy? You said the word, ‘yet’ meaning that Kyu’s going to be a daddy soon! Did you pray to God and ask him to give you a baby?” Yuna asked me,

“What do you mean Yuna?” Kyuhyun questioned,

“Momma told me that babies come from God, and that if you pray then God will give you a baby! Mom said that’s how I was in her tummy! But other than that, who’s the daddy? Is it Kyu oppa?”

Oh a child’s innocence…

“No, I’m not pregnant” I awkwardly laughed,

“Oh…But if you do, can you name the baby Yuna?” she asked,

“Sure…but what if it’s a boy?”

“Then you can pick of course! But I want a girl named Yuna” she smiled,

I nodded my head, “Okay” I laughed,

“Alright, so are you cooking? Or am I?” Kyuhyun smirked,

My eyebrow rose, “You can cook?” I asked, while still patting Yunho on the back

“Psh, of course not! But how hard is cooking? It’s probably easier than eating” Kyuhyun triumphantly smiled, I rolled my eyes,

“I might say sir, that cooking is quite difficult”

“Ha, yeah right” Kyuhyun laughed,

“Then do you wanna try it?”

Yuna’s eyes widened, “Unnie! If you eat Kyuhyun’s cooking, then you’re going to die! DIE!! Siwon ahjushi even said so!”

“Yuna!” Kyuhyun pouted, I laughed,

“Aww, Kyuhyun’s that bad to make the sweet Siwon to say that?” I ,

“Psh, I bet I can cook better than you without all the complaining”

“Oh really” I asked,

“Yup”

“Then let’s try it”

Kyuhyun’s eyes widened, “What?”

I gave him an evil smile, “Let’s see if your words are true. I’ve never actually tasted your cooking before, so I might as well try now.”

“Then…are you going to do if I actually can cook? Because, you know, I don’t wanna waste my effort on a girl that won’t give me a tiny reward”

“Mm…” I thought for a moment,

Honestly? What can I give Kyuhyun? He’s so rich already, he owns 11 laptops, 13 watches, every game possible, and yet, he’s asking for something from a poor girl?

“A kiss!” Yuna suddenly said, my eyes widened as my cheeks turned pink

“Y-Yuna!”

“It’s a deal, if I actually cook as good as I do, then you gotta reward me with that and add points” Kyuhyun smirked,

I looked at him. Well the members tell me that he can’t cook, so that’s not a bad reward…

“20 points if it’s good, 5 points for effort”

“Deal then” he said,

“Good, so what are you going to make for me?”

“What do you want?”

“Kimchi hand torn noodle soup~” I sang, he smiled,

“It’s fine, but prepare to lose this game~”

“Meh~ It’s not like you can cook” I shrugged.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

It's like 5AM and I still can't sleep! xD Worst of all? I'm leaving to Arkansas in like 5 hours! xD Yay insomia and distractions!! :D Anywho, my brain isn't working right because I'm obviously tired from editing this chapter *twitch* since I won't be online for a while (But I shall stalk my comment section!) er...I feel like i'm always forgeting to say something here but I don't know what O.e Anywho, the next chapter, or the chapter after that may be written out of PURE anger since UHae was like D: and I'm like D": and going, "WEEIII?!" while listening to keep your head down =__=" and I think my poor computer is killing me since I've done so many "PHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUU" with water on it because of evil people that made me do it either on AFF,FB, or AIM (You know who you are *twitch*) and then my brother hitting me with a pillow calling me a ert because I was staring at a picture of Yunho and his y manly arms D:

Sorry if you can't understand that, but I'm high off of sleep! :D Yay insomia~ and I'm like out of capri sun! I'm out of inspiration! Boooo!! Just D: as you can tell I'm really obsessed with this D: face as of recently, I dunno why, it's so cute!

Oh! And Alex decided that her new fanclub shall be called "Marshmalex"! Woot!

I dunno why I have a feeling to say this, but "DBSK IS BETTER THAN BATOOSE!" for some reason...And I don't get how Girl groups wear such high heels =o= oh! And Yay! Plagerism problem solved! I'm so happy the other side explained! ^^

Again. I'm sleep deprived at the moment ^^