Dystopia-6

Dystopia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh crap, oh crap, Eunji thought, barely having time to duck behind the sofa once more. Why did they have to come so early? She held her bag tightly to her chest, trying to keep her breathing even.

 

“Are you quite sure that you wish to have it destroyed, Master Oh?” one of the elders asked; Eunji was pretty sure that he was Dune Hensely. A new sense of dread weighed on Eunji. Master Oh? Was he in any way related to Sehun? Did Sehun know about that?

 

“I am sure,” an unfamiliar, deep voice spoke. “I’ve been waiting for years, and I’m sure…” He trailed off, and the place was silent for a considerable amount of time. Eunji feared he had noticed the paintings were missing. If he had, he only gave a small hint of it, “…the walls seem more bare than usual.”

“The walls?” a female elder asked. “Ah, yes. I believe there were some lovely paintings along these walls at one point in time. They might have been destroyed already.”

 

“Destroyed already?” a large sigh came from Mr. Oh. “My son’s friend will be thoroughly disappointed.”

“Shall we take a look around? We’d like to start the tour upstairs,” one of the elders asked.

“You go on ahead,” Mr. Oh encouraged. “I’ll be with you in a moment.

 

“Alright.” The sound of the footfalls from several of the people in the room echoed lightly off the walls, and Eunji peeked around the sofa slightly to watch their feet from the corner of her eye. Her heart nearly stopped when she saw a pair of black shoes step toward her.

“What are you doing in here?” a voice above her whispered.

 

Eunji was startled, and she looked up at the tall man leaning against the sofa. His hair was the same, light color as Sehun’s. His eyes were a dark color, probably brown, and they eyed her with an irritated curiosity.

“I, uh,” Eunji stuttered, keeping her voice low so the council of elders wouldn’t hear her. “I left my bag here. I was just coming to get it…”

 

“How did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter