Dystopia-4

Dystopia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The room was hot and stuffy, but there was cold air rolling gently in from the open window, which made the temperature more bearable. It was loud; people around the room were talking freely with enthusiasm to each other, as the teacher had been called elsewhere for the moment.

 

“So, you’re really going to let that girl come over to your house?” Sehun asked Kai. Kai’s eyes widened, and he looked around the classroom in a panicked manner.

“Sehun, keep your voice down!” he whispered back. “I don’t want others to know!”

“You’re having a girl over?” Bomi, a rather curious girl in their class, questioned him.

“Agh, see what you did?” Kai sunk low in his seat, shooting Sehun a glare. “I hate you.”

“I love you, too,” Sehun grinned widely. “What’s so bad about people knowing about the girl?”

“Excuse us a moment,” Kai gave Bomi a polite smile, and pulled Sehun out of the room. He looked around the hall, making sure no one would hear them.

 

“What do you mean!? Of course it’s bad if people find out! Remember what we did? Anyway, she’s older than us.”

“Oh, so you’re worried about rumors?” Sehun asked.

“What?”

“Well, you know. If they find out, they’ll spread rumors that you’re having an affair with an older woman,” the explanation Sehun gave was logical enough.

“What- I’m not worried about that!” Kai exclaimed.

“Of course you’re not,” Sehun smiled, pulling Kai back into the classroom just as the teacher appeared in the hall. “Hurry, before we’re caught.”

 

They took their seats, and Bomi turned to them once more.

 

“So, who’s this girl?” she asked, her eyes begging for answers.

“No time to talk,” Sehun put his finger to his upturned lips. “Mr. Gerrison is on his way back.” Bomi pouted, crossing her arms over her chest. Just then, Jiwon stepped into the room.

 

“Kai and Sehun, you’re wanted in the principal’s office,” he said, a subtle glare on his face as he looked at them. The two boys turned to look at each other, a knowing look in their eyes. We’ve been caught, they seemed to express.

“Well, come on,” Sehun grabbed Kai’s arm, lifting them both up from their seats. Before they walked out the door, Sehun challenged Mr. Gerrison by returning his glare. Kai sighed once the door to the classroom was shut.

 

“Do you think they know we skipped school yesterday?” Kai asked, his eyebrows knit together in worry.

“Maybe,” Sehun answered.

 

Though his face revealed nothing, Sehun’s heart pounded nervously in his chest. Kai eyed him carefully; trying to dig up something visible that would reveal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter