The Newest Bride

We Got Married (Big Bang & Apink edition)

 

**********

 

After the previous couple’s segment, the screen faded into the inside of a huge condominium building, where the PD approached an elevator.

 

Hong Jin Young:  Omo, it must be the other couple’s turn now!  The Apink and Big Bang Couple!  Of course, we MCs know already, but this is still exciting!

 

As the elevator doors opened, a man followed by a dog exited before the PD entered.

 

Hong Jin Young: Ohhh, gwiyeobda!  Annyeong, puppy!

 

Heo Kyung Hwan:  (joking) Yah, pay more attention on the couple, not the dog, Jin Youngie~

 

The PD waited in the elevator for numerous floors to pass before finally exiting.

 

Park Mi Sun:  Ahhh, this floor looks very familiar.  This must be the floor with Apink’s dormitory…….yeah, that definitely is Apink’s dorm!  I remember from the TaEun couple’s time on the show!

 

The PD proceeded to knock softly on the door, which was opened almost immediately. 

 

Eric Nam:  Wow, that was quick!  Maybe PD-nim was expected?

 

The door had opened to reveal Son Naeun, former WGM participant!

 

Naeun bowed to the camera, whispering, “Annyeonghasaeyo, Son Naeun imnida.  I’ll be helping with We Got Married this morning.”  As she straightened back up, the PD handed her the mission card to hold.

 

Heo Kyung Hwan:  So she’s helping, huh?  Like a secret agent?  Secret Agent Naeun!

 

The PD followed Naeun into the familiar living room of their dorm, where she explained the situation.  “Today, one of the members will be chosen for WGM, and I get the honor of showing their bare faces!,” she ended with a quiet, evil laugh.  “Let’s go.”

 

Hong Jin Young:  Ahhh, that’s like the worst thing for girls!  I would know.

 

Naeun went through each room, waking her fellow members up one by one.  They ended up all being grumpy, but due to the realization of a camera in their presence, they immediately covered their faces in embarrassment.  Naeun had finally got them all to the living room, where the actual objective could be accomplished.

 

“Yorobun, welcome back to Apink’s dorm!,” Naeun said, trying to bring up the mood of her tired members, but to no avail.  “I said, welcome back to Apink’s dorm!,” she repeated, leading to Eunji helping her out with cheering. 

 

Bomi asked, “What is this?  I thought we filmed for Showtime already,” before yawning loudly.

 

“Aniyo unnie, it’s not Showtime. It’s………….We Got Married!,” Naeun announced as she revealed the mission card and hummed a wedding march.

 

Chorong immediately perked up from the announcement.  “Well then, it’s about time I get my chance after being passed on the first time,” she said as she took the mission envelope from Naeun, before giving her signature laugh.

 

Park Mi Sun:  Ahhh, Chorong was jealous of Naeun during the last time.

 

“And what makes you think that you were chosen, unnie?,” Hayoung asked innocently.

 

“Why not?,” Chorong said simply before sitting in the middle of the girls on the couch.  They crowded around Chorong as she opened the envelope to read.  “Congratulations on your newly founded marriage!  This letter is addressed to...,” Chorong said as she slowly moved the letter up to reveal the name.

 

The scene changed to the usual black interview room, where Chorong was seated.

 

Eric Nam:  (confused) Chorong-sshi?  B-but she wasn’t-

 

Park Mi Sun:  (interrupting) Eric, shhhhhh.  Let’s just watch for now.

 

*Black Interview*

 

Chorong:  Annyeonghasaeyo, Park Chorong immida~  (laughs)

 

PD:  Don’t mind much of my asking, but what are you doing here, Chorong-sshi?

 

Chorong:  (flustered) What do you mean, I was chos-

 

Unknown:  Yah, unnie!  What are you doing?  I have to do my interview!

 

Another Apink member had approached the area, where she continued until she was in the view of the camera. 

 

Unknown:  Ohhh, are you filming already?  (bowed) Annyeonghasaeyo, Jung Eunji imnida!

 

*End Black Interview*

 

The scene returned to the reveal of the new participant.

 

“Jung Eunji?!  Wae?!,” Chorong started to whine, as well as swing her arms and legs around, but it was obvious that she was over-exaggerating. 

 

Park Mi Sun: (chuckled) Joesonghabnida Chorongie, maybe next time!

 

Namjoo was able to take the letter away from Chorong so that everyone could see it with their own eyes.

 

“Ohhh, jinjja?  Daebak,” Eunji simply said.

 

Heo Kyung Hwan:  (confused) She’s not…surprised?

 

*Black Interview*

 

PD:  You weren’t surprised at all by the mention of you being chosen.  Why was that?

 

Eunji:  To be honest, I didn’t really expect it at all, so I assumed that Chorong unnie was really going to be chosen.  Also, I couldn’t imagine another dongsaeng being chosen either.  So when my name was revealed, I was a bit shocked, but I guess it came off as if I didn’t care.

 

Eric Nam:  Wahhhh, I can totally imagine that happening.

 

*End Black Interview*

 

“As this is your first day as a part of We Got Married, we have prepared a mission for your husband to find you, in addition to other activities that only the husband is tasked with,” Namjoo read.

 

“It’s only the first day and it seems like my husband-to-be is already burdened,” Eunji joked to further hide her uneasiness.

 

Namjoo continued on, “Your role is to simply hang out at the park alongside the Han River, specifically the park closest to your home, as it is also for the convenience of your husband.”

 

“So that means he lives close to the park too!,” Bomi concluded.

 

“In about an hour or so, your husband will be walking around searching for you.  The catch here is that his dog will be his main key to finding you.  Unknown to your husband, but while he was busy with his schedules, the friend he had take care of his dog helped us in changing its favorite food to a special type of dog treats,” Hayoung read.

 

The PD handed over a small bag of those treats to Eunji.

 

Heo Kyung Hwan:  PD-nim made the mission in-depth!

 

“It’s a good thing that I love dogs!,” Eunji exclaimed, feeling a bit more comfortable with the situation.  “In addition to that, your husband has been given a hint as to his wife may be, which would require the help of two other girl group members as distractions for this mission.  That’s all for now,” Eunji continued.  “Mwuhya?  What kind of hint?,” she asked curiously.

 

The PD answered, “For him to know and for you to find out afterwards.”  Eunji nodded in return, before starting to get up.

 

“So I should get ready then, right?,” Eunji asked towards her members.

 

“Ani, You’re not even interested in thinking who it might be?!,” Chorong finally spoke up after keeping quiet for a while.  She gestured Eunji to sit back down on their couch, to which Eunji followed.

 

“Yeah, this would be a perfect time to tell the viewers about your ideal type,” Namjoo explained.

 

Park Mi Sun:  Kamsahamnida, Namjoo-sshi!  Making the life of PD-nim easier!

 

“Well...…alright then.  I would prefer someone with no double eyelids.  A straight nose too,” Eunji started.

 

As she spoke, Chorong started to whisper to the others about something.

 

Hong Jin Young:  Ohhh?  Are they planning something?

 

“Most of all, I’d like someone with a nice expression when he smiles, especially with his eyes and mouth,” Eunji explained as she smiled slowly about her answer.  “That’s pretty much it.”

 

Neoui nun, ko, ib


Nal manjideon ne songil


Jageun sontopkkaji daaaaa!

 

The rest of the Apink members had caught on to Chorong’s idea and started singing the chorus of Taeyang’s newest title track, Eyes Nose Lips.

 

Park Mi Sun:  (chuckles) That’s what they planned?  Gwiyeobda~

 

“This is what you wanted all along?  To sing Taeyang sunbaenim’s song?  Aishhh, these kids.  I should have noticed from when you asked me to explain my ideals.  You guys already knew what I would say,” Eunji joked.

 

“Yah, maybe your husband is Taeyang sunbae though?!  There is a chance!  He fits your ideals,” Bomi replied.

 

Eric Nam:  Considering what we MCs know, it’s a big chance since it is confirmed to be a Big Bang member!  Bomi-sshi jjang!

 

“Maybe, but I think it’s still someone else.  Maybe Infinite.  Sunggyu oppa?,” Namjoo argued.

 

Eunji got up again before talking to the camera and her members.  “Whoever it is, I hope it’s someone great,” Eunji honestly hoped for.  “Anyways, I should go get ready now.”

 

**********

_________________________________________________

Just a little note, but the ones who correctly guessed Eunji as the wife were: celaaar, loveforgotten and exopinkshippers!

 

And for those who also read my other story, Rise Tonight, I'm doing my best to write the next few chapters first so I don't just end up writing filler chapters.  I also have to study hard for my college exams, so I hope you understand.