Well, Who Is It?

We Got Married (Big Bang & Apink edition)

“…And that concludes today’s episode of MBC’s “We Got Married”!  We watched as Jong Hyun and Yura won a trip to…well not to Bali, but to Gwangju.  Oh well, we bet they’ll still having fun in the next episode!,” Park Mi Sun exclaimed.

 

“Furthermore, we followed Goong Min and our Jin Youngie here after their baseball game date to their first dinner with Jin Young’s parents, which started off a bit awkward, but ultimately ended on a positive note!,” Heo Kyung Hwan continued.

 

“And sadly, we also observed Wooyoung and Se Young’s final date and farewell to the show.  Hopefully, this doesn’t mean an end in the relationship they’ve built for nine months!,” Jin Young said, wiping a tear from her eye.

 

“However, with a couple’s departure comes new participants to live life as newlyweds!  The new couple to be shown next week will feature Song Jae Rim-sshi and Kim So Eun-sshi, and in the preview, it looked like their first meeting was a success!,”  Eric Nam said, trying to bring the mood back up.

 

“Anyways, thank to the viewers who’ve tuned in tonight and make sure to return for next week!  Annyeong!,” Mi Sun said to close out the show.

 

All the hosts waved bye towards the camera, and in turn the audience, but when it seemed to take longer than usual, they were confused.  “Is there something wrong?  Are we not done recording, PD-nim?  It DID feel a bit short today,” Mi Sun said.

 

At that moment, one of the staff members walked onto the set with a message card and presented to the MCs before returning to their position.

 

“Well then, let’s see what it says,” Eric said as the rest of the MCs surrounded him.  He followed the message word by word, saying slowly, “In addition to our new couple of So Eun and Jae Rim, we have a surprise couple to debut next week as well!  Maybe everyone will be able to guess who the participants are, but only the MCs will see the true identities right now!”

 

“Chincha?  Another couple?  Who could it be,” Jin Young asked as the MCs turned their attention to a monitor off to the side.  A music video had started to play on the screen, as well as for the audience in the studio and at home.

 

Mr. Chu~ on my lips

Chu~ in a sweet way

Chu~ I get weak all over

You shake me up


I’m falling for your love

 

Hey you~ on my lips

Chu~ everyday with you

When I see you, I close my eyes

Come to me secretly and kiss me

You’re like a dream to me

You are my Mr. Chu

 

“Omo!  It’s another Apink member?!,” Mi Sun asked.  “I wonder who the husband will be?  Maybe from another idol group?”

 

Apink’s Mr Chu video then transitioned to another music video, but this one had a more powerful color to it.

 

Nanananana nanananana~


Wow Fantastic Baby~


Dance! (Ooh-hoo~)

I Wanna Dance Dance Dance Da-Dance

Fantastic Baby~

Dance! (Ooh-hoo~)

I Wanna Dance Dance Dance Da-Dance

Wow Fantastic Baby~

 

“More like one of THE premier idol groups in South Korea!  Big Bang!,” Kyung Hwan yelled out.

 

Eric was amazed as he asked the PD, “How did we even manage to get a Big Bang member?”

 

“Now that we’ve established the groups of which the new couple will consist of, it is time for the MCs to get a look at the two people we’ve selected.  Sorry everyone, but its more reason to turn in next week,” the PD announced.

 

“Like she said, sorry everyone!  But we’ll enjoy this moment for you!,” Mi Sun said before looking back to the screen.  The broadcast had returned to observing the reactions of the MCs.

 

The first picture was of the Apink member, and the reactions were very positive.  “Omo!  What a great choice!  Such a great personality for this show!,” Jin Young explained, giving a thumbs up to the camera.

 

“Let’s see which Big Bang member was chosen now,” Eric requested.  Upon his request, the image changed and the reactions were similar.  

 

“Daebak!  How’d you get him to participate?  Didn’t he just finish his sol-,” Mi Sun started before Kyung Hwan came over to cover .

 

“Almost let the secret out there, Mi Sun-ah,” Kyung Hwan said.  He continued on, saying, “Tune in next time to see the new couple of Song Jae Rim and Kim So Eun, as well as an idol couple consisting of members from Apink and Big Bang!”

 

“Annyeong!”

________________________________________________________________________

Just a little note here, but as of this story/chapter post, it's (technically) my one year anniversary since joining Asianfanfics!