Homie Knows What He Likes

We Got Married (Big Bang & Apink edition)

**********

 

The scene cut to the next day, with Taeyang walking out of the YG building towards the PD.  He had a small black backpack containing a skateboard to go along with his all-black outfit.

 

Park Mi Sun:  Omo?  Did he end up sleeping there for the night?

 

Taeyang spoke to the PD as they both entered the van in order to go to the park.  “Thank you for agreeing to meet me here instead of at my home.  The guys and I sorta had the right mood at the time to finish up recording.  So thanks again,” he said offering a handshake to the PD, to which the PD accepted.

 

Eric Nam:  (sigh) The tiring life of an idol, especially one as popular as Big Bang!

 

“Sooooo, any more hints you’re willing to give?,” Taeyang tried to ask the PD, to no avail.  Instead, the PD handed Taeyang a mission card.  “Guess I’ll have to settle on this for now.”  He opened up the card and skimmed through the contents, before acting a bit surprised.  “Jinjja?”

 

The PD just nodded in response.

 

“As you may have found out last night, there are three potential idols that could be wife.  T-ara Qri-sshi, 4minute Gayoon-sshi, and Apink Eunji-sshi.  You will encounter them throughout the walk in the park, and the order may differ depending on the route you decide to take.“

 

Hong Jin Young:  What else does it say?!

 

“If you correctly guess beforehand who your wife is, you will be rewarded, but this only counts before the third encounter.  If you are still wrong after the second guess, your wife will choose a punishment of her choice, whether it be used today or at a later time.”

 

Heo Kyung Hyun:  Well, that’s an interesting mission, I guess.  It’s something new.

 

*Black Interview*

 

PD:  Who would you guess to be your on-screen wife at this moment?

 

Taeyang:  Well, after the hint given to me last night and knowing the idols who were potential options, I’d say……..maybe Gayoon-sshi.

 

PD:  Do you have any reasoning behind this, or did you just have that feeling?

 

Taeyang:  I know that there have been members from T-ara and Apink who have previously appeared on the show, so maybe Gayoon-sshi was chosen as the first 4minute member to join.  And since the two of us share our birthdays, maybe that was another reason.

 

*End Black Interview*

 

Park Mi Sun:  Looks like Taeyang-sshi really thought about it!

 

Hong Jin Young:  Too bad that it’s not the right guess.  But that’s what makes things interesting!

 

The van had stopped just outside the park, letting Taeyang and his PD to exit.  As he jumped out, there was a barking sound.  Taeyang turned and recognized a pair of familiar figures.  “Manager hyung, thanks for getting Homie for me!,” he said as he ran to his bulldog, Homie.  Taeyang’s manager handed him the leash, before greeting goodbye and leaving.

 

The PD started to walk closer to Taeyang and Homie, but was unsure of the dog’s behavior.  Taeyang noticed this as he was playing a bit with Homie, so he brought something out of his backpack.

 

“Don’t worry, Homie usually is well behaved, unless he isn’t fed his favorite food often……Apple slices!,” he exclaimed as he brought a bag of apple slices out to show the camera.

 

Eric Nam:  Apple…..slices?  That’s new.

 

Taeyang continued to explain saying, “It’s a weird thing for a dog to eat in my opinion, but it just worked one day when Homie was acting up recently, so I started to incorporate apples in his diet.”  He started to offer a slice to Homie, but Homie turned his head away.  “Maybe he’s more excited to take a walk then.  Must have been a while since we’ve done something like this.”

 

The PD hastily gave Taeyang a small map of the park, before backing up to create some distance.  Taeyang looked at the map, which revealed routes he could take to meet the three female idols.

 

“Well since my guess was Gayoon-sshi, I could just walk straight to her.  However, knowing how that could just have been to throw me off, maybe she’s better off meeting second just in case.  Question is, who first then?  Eunji-sshi or Qri-sshi?”

 

“Bark!  Bark!”  Homie barked twice towards Taeyang, as if to give his opinion on the manner.

 

“You think so?,”  Taeyang asked Homie, who just stared back at him.  “Qri-sshi it is then.”  Taeyang and Homie started to walk down a path with the PD following a bit farther behind.

 

Eric Nam:  That’s how the decision was made?  Because Homie barked twice?  (laughs)

 

Heo Kyung Hwan:  Look!  Doesn't Taeyang-sshi looks a bit weird from behind because of his outfit?  It’s fully black, especially the skateboard sticking out of his backpack, so it looks like a long neck.  (laughs)

 

Homie seemed to have a great time walking with his owner, walking already for about 20 minutes, until they approached a bench in the shadow of a tree with a female figure sitting down.  There was another PD at the scene.

 

Park Mi Sun:  It’s Qri-sshi!

 

Taeyang pulled on Homie’s leash a bit to slow down their pace, before approaching Qri.  “Ann-annyeonghasaeyo, Qri-sshi.”  Qri noticed Taeyang and bowed in response without speaking.  Taeyang continued, “Might I ask, but do you happen to be my wife?”

 

No response.  Instead, Qri took out a bag of treats, presumably for Homie.

 

*Black Interview*

 

PD:  First thoughts of Qri-sshi’s behavior?

 

Taeyang:  I was a bit confused and awkward due to her silence, but then I realized that it may be part of her mission if she were to be my wife, so I played along with it.

 

*End Black Interview*

 

“Bacon?  Homie loves to eat bacon sometimes, so it’d be fine if you want to feed him, Qri-sshi.”  Qri complied and started to place the food near Homie, but he wasn’t budging.  Taeyang was a bit shocked at Homie’s behavior towards one of his favorite foods, so Taeyang even asked Qri-sshi for a slice of bacon.  “Homie, you like bacon, remember?”

 

Homie didn’t budge again, instead starting to walk down the path again.

 

Taeyang didn’t want to leave on a bad note, so he apologized to Qri-sshi.  He asked her, "So I guess you aren't my wife?," to which Qri nodded.  Taeyang bowed again before he started to leave, but then he asked her another question.  “Does my mission have to do with Homie and the food he eats?”

 

Qri switched looks between Taeyang and the PD for a short while, before nodding in response.

 

Hong Jin Young:  So that’s why Homie was brought for Taeyang!  To help him on his mission!  Not just a mere walk through the park.

 

Eric Nam:  Taeyang-sshi is a quick thinker apparently though.  How’d he figure that out?

 

“Kamsahamnida, Qri-sshi,” Taeyang said as he gave an eyesmile before chasing after Homie, with his PD following just behind.  Qri’s PD continued to tape her for a bit, where she took a sigh of relief and took a look to the camera. 

 

“That was one of the hardest things ever!  I wanted to speak to Taeyang-sshi so badly, but I had to stay quiet for the mission.  If only I were his wife,”  she said before getting up to leave.

 

Heo Kyung Hwan:  So many hearts broken. (laughs)

 

Park Mi Sun:  (laughs) As if regular fans didn’t have their hearts broken already.

 

The scene switched back to Taeyang, where he caught up to Homie.  “Yah, don’t do that again,” he joked to Homie as he took hold of the leash again.  “Next on the list, Gayoon-sshi.  Hopefully it’s her so I don’t get punished.”

 

Eric Nam:  Nah, Eunji-sshi going to punish you.

 

Taeyang, Homie and their PD continued their walk through the park for about 15 minutes, finally stopping at another bench to rest.  “Tired, PD-nim?  Here.  This was for me, but I think you would benefit more from it,” Taeyang said, handing a water bottle to the PD.

 

Homie started to bark, leading Taeyang to look in that general direction.  “Ohhh?!  Annyeonghasaeyo!,” a female voice said.

 

Taeyang found it funny that Qri didn’t get to talk, so he greeted the woman in a joking matter.  “I thought the girls weren’t supposed to speak up?”  Taeyang’s PD turned to the newcomer, revealing it to be Gayoon.

 

Gayoon covered after hearing that and said, ”Joesonghabnida!,” before covering again.

 

“I think it’s fine, right PD-nim?,” Taeyang asked his PD, before continuing to say, “It might have been unfair for Qri-sshi though.”

 

“You met Qri unnie already?”

 

“Neh, but apparently, she wasn’t the one for me.  So are you the one, Gayoon-sshi?, ” Taeyang asked.

 

“Maaaaaybe~,” Gayoon responded.

 

Park Mi Sun:  Look at Gayoon-sshi!  She’s making the most out of this!

 

Taeyang laughed.  “Well I guess it’s not up to me, but more like up to my “Homie” over here.”  Gayoon understood what he meant and brought out a bag of apple slices.  At this point, Taeyang was positive who his wife was.

 

*Black Interview*

 

Taeyang:  There’s no doubt that Gayoon-sshi is my wife, right?  I mean, she has Homie’s favorite food, so that must mean something?

 

*End Black Interview*

 

“Homie knows what he likes," he explained to the PD and Gayoon as Gayoon handed an apple slice to him.  "Here, Homie!  Have some of your ultimate favorite food, apples!  You must be hungry by now!,” Taeyang said 

 

But Homie didn’t want it at all.  However, he started to sniff around for a bit as Taeyang turned around to apologize again to Gayoon. 

 

“I’m sorry, Gayoon-sshi.  Homie isn’t usually like this.  I thought for sure that he would eat it.”

 

“It’s fine, Taeyang-sshi.”

 

“You sure?  I mean it’s supposed to indicate if you’re my wife, right?,” Taeyang said as he continued to think she was his wife.

 

“Exactly.  Which means that I am indeed not your wife,” Gayoon finally spilled the truth.

 

Taeyang was surprised.  “Jinjja?!  So that means-“

 

Hong Jin Young:  Yeah it does!

 

“Eunji-ah is your wife, but I think Homie caught on a bit faster than you.  Look!,” Gayoon shifted Taeyang’s attention to Homie, who was starting to run quickly down the path.

 

“Ka-kamsahamnida, Gayoon-sshi!,” Taeyang said quickly before pulling out his skateboard and using it to follow Homie once more.  Gayoon smiled at the sight before looking back at his PD, who was still next to her.

 

“Aren’t you supposed to be following them too?,” she asked.

 

**********

 

__________________________________________________

A/N:  I WAS supposed to update this on the 14th, but I somehow forgot that the 14th was also my birthday, so I ended up doing something for that instead xD.  And I was also supposed to update on one of the days after, but it never came until now due to schoolwork.  So as a birthday gift coming from the birthday person himself, a new update has come!  But now I need to focus again on my schoolwork for the coming week, so anticipate the first official Taeyang-Eunji meeting in the next chapter!

 

(Any nickname recommendations for this couple are appreciated and can be commented down below if you want to.  I just want some alternatives to consider instead of writing "Taeyang-Eunji couple" the whole time.)