It's A Habit, Ain't It

We Got Married (Big Bang & Apink edition)

“Joesonghabnida,” Eunji said as she bowed apologetically to the hospital janitor.  The janitor said that it was fine, as it was his job, and she should go back to her friends.  As Eunji turned back to her group members and her Big Bang sunbaes, she saw them chuckling about the situation.  “Yah!  Who told you, oppa?!,” she yelled at Taeyang.

 

“My lips,” Taeyang made a zipper motion on his lips, “are sealed.”  Eunji started to pout in response, but Taeyang stood up to break the incoming silence.  “Don’t you girls have to go practice right now?  We should get going before I leave.”  Chorong nodded towards him before getting the girls up to follow. 

 

“Catch you girls next time,” Jiyong said as the Apink members bowed before leaving.  Eunji still seemed a bit mad about hearing her real name.  With Taeyang waiting up a bit, Jiyong whispered, “Youngbae-ah, just make sure you take care of that before you go to the airport.  You don’t want her to hold a grudge until next week.” 

 

Taeyang gave him a reassuring look before doing a goodbye handshake with the rest of s.  “Don’t sweat it.  I already got something for that,” he said with a smirk.  “See you guys at the airport,” Taeyang said before catching up to the Apink girls.

 

**********

 

“You girls practice at Cube Entertainment, right?,” Taeyang asked as he drove onto the highway.  He looked to his side to Eunji, who seemed to be acting as if she never heard him, leading to him chuckling to himself.  “Chorong, is that right?,” he asked as he looked into his rearview mirror for an indication from Chorong.  Chorong had nodded, so Taeyang focused back on driving once again.

 

A few minutes passed as the idol members kept quiet, doing something to keep themselves occupied as they waited to arrive at Cube Entertainment.  During this however, the rest of the girls felt a weird silence between Taeyang and Eunji. And it wasn’t until Hayoung asked a question that both people were interested in.  “Oppa, how was that party you MCed for?”

 

“Oh, the NONA9ON party?  It was alright, I guess.  It was basically a modeling showcase for the clothing line, so it was nice.  I guess getting free clothes was great as well, haha,” Taeyang chuckled as he slowed down to turn into Cube Entertainment’s parking lot.

 

“…Lots of clothes?,” Eunji asked, finally speaking up.

 

“Yah, you only care enough to talk to about free clothes?,” Taeyang jokingly asked as he parked, to which Eunji just stuck her tongue out teasingly.  “I mean, if you girls want some of the clothes, just ask me when I get back, but most if not all of them are fully black, so I don’t know if they would suit you guys well.”

 

“Eunji unnie and I like those types of clothes, so we can come and take a look once you get back, oppa,” Hayoung reasoned, enough for Taeyang to just nod in agreement.

 

“You girls should get going, practice is definitely worth it when you’re trying to take the next step to Japan,” Taeyang said.  “See you all next week,” he said as he opened the automatic van door.  “And you, I won’t mention your real name if you don’t want me to, okay?,” Taeyang told Eunji.

 

Although she was just acting, she secretly thanked him for doing this and through an impulse, Eunji hugged Taeyang before quickly leaving the van.  Her actions left Taeyang smiling.  He turned back to the girls and waved goodbye to them as they were already at the building doors.

 

However, Taeyang didn’t start the car and leave just yet.  Instead he seemed to be waiting for someone.  He played on his phone for about 10 minutes before hearing a knock on his car window, to which he opened his door.

 

“Taeyang-ah, do they know anything?”

 

“Ani, PD-nim, they didn’t seem to notice anything suspicious,” Taeyang answered as he got out of his van and shook hands with the PD.  “I say, give it about half an hour before we go in to film, as they probably just started practicing.”

 

The PD nodded at his advice and responded, “We have a portable make-up room in our van over there, so you should let the stylists help you for now while I go to remind the front desk and CEO of our shooting today.  Thanks again for agreeing to do this before you leave for Hong Kong.”  The PD and Taeyang shared smiles before going on to fulfill their current activities.

 

**********

 

As he walked through the hallways of Cube Entertainment’s training floor, Taeyang could faintly hear the backing track of Apink’s song, No No No.  Taeyang looked back towards the camera and said, ”Everyone, do you hear that?  I think they’re practicing their Japanese lyrics for their song right now.  I keep hearing them restart the track, haha.”  He smiled before looking through the door window from where the sound was coming from.

 

The PD had moved to another angle to film through the window, and although it was blurry, it was possible to see that it was Eunji who was currently practicing.  Taeyang gave a ready motion to Apink’s manager, who had been with the idol and PD since they entered the building.  The manager knocked on the door and called out for Chorong.  “Chorong-ah, open the door please.”

 

The camera captured a faint “neh” response from Chorong, before seeing her opening the door through the blurred window.  As she opened the door, she immediately saw Taeyang and the PD, but more importantly the camera.  “Omo!,” was all she said before quickly closing the door.

 

Taeyang chuckled before speaking to the manager, asking, “I have a feeling that this is a habit Chorong-ie has done a lot?  It’s already the second time this happened to me, haha.”  The PD and manager chuckled at his statement, as it appeared to definitely be one of Chorong’s habits.

 

**********

 

A/N:  It's been a long time coming, but we're here now

 

Sort of obvious Fire by 2ne1 joke aside, it HAS been a long time coming for this chapter, but it’s here now. 

 

Summer has been quite a bother actually, seeing as I’m more lazy to write chapters during a time when I’m always free than during a time when I have classes to worry about.  Weird, but it also makes sense.

 

Anyways, I’m trying to get myself back up to speed, so in the meantime, hope you enjoyed this little chapter, feel free to comment your criticisms and as always, thanks for reading.

 

- Justin (Daemon6)