Meeting Mark

Promises are meant to be broken


 

Nicole and I stayed a while in the park, talking about our plans and about this Jackson dude we met.
We decided to go shopping and exploring around in Seoul for a while. Nic was so happy, she carried her camera in all of our trips, so she took a picture of everything she liked here, and also she took pictures of me and of us together.
We spend all of our day walking around the city and didn’t notice that it’s already dinner time, till Nic’s stomach began to growl.

S: Easy tiger, let’s get you something to eat. I said putting my arm around her shoulder and bringing her to a coffee shop.

As we walked inside the shop, she let go of me and took some pictures while I keep walking to get us a table, I wasn’t looking where I was going till my face came in contact with someone’s chest.

S: Oh my god, I’m so sorry, I wasn’t looking where I was going I’m sorry. I said bowing to the guy
?: Don’t worry, there’s no harm done. He replied smiling… wow that smile… Are you ok?? He asked tilding his head to the side.
S: Ah.. yes.. I replied blushing… blushing?? What’s wrong with me, he only smiled to me…
?: Are you alone here? He said still smiling to me…
S: No, actually I’m with me friend… but … I don’t know where she went… I replied trying to look for Nic.
?: Jajaja, I’m also looking for my friend, he just ran away from me when we got here… He said scratching his neck… I’m Mark by the way… He said reaching his hand out for me.
S: I’m Satang.. I replied holding his hands… such a cute guy.. gosh… but wait.. Mark??... isn’t it Jackson’s… My thoughts got interrupted by a loud voice…

J: Mark hyunggg!! He yelled standing by Mark’s side… Oh… You met Satang already jejeje…
M: You know her?? He asked…
J: Yep, I met her earlier… mmm hyung…. You can let go of her hand you know… He said hiding his laugh with his hand.
M: Oh yeah… I’m sorry… He said bowing to me… his cheeks are turning red, how much cute can he get…
N: Satang!! I got us a table already!! She yelled… I looked to see where she is… and she is already seating and with our orders on the table…
S: I’m sorry, but my friend is waiting for me already…
J: Waiiiitttt…. Can we seat we you guys?? He asked showing me his puppy eyes… what’s with him and puppy eyes??
S: Go ask her Jackson … I replied pointing at Nic… I heard Mark giggling.
S: Hey! What’s so funny? I said looking at him
M: Oh… nothing jeje, it’s just that he thinks he is cute doing that…He said smiling
S: He’s so not cute, I just said something so he would stop doing that.. I replied sticking my tongue out.
M: Well it looks like your friend agreed already.. He said pointing at the table where Nic and Jackson where laughing and eating already… Shall we go?? He asked offering me his arm.
S: Mmmm.. sure… I replied holding his arm.