Break-up ?

Promises are meant to be broken

This is a short update ^^ Enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Morning came, and I felt light on my eyes… ugh stupid sun, why are you doing this to me?? I thought rolling over in my bed…

J: Rise and shine baby!! He yelled coming into my room and jumping in my bed.
S: Jackson stop it! I yelled trying to kick him out of my bed
J: Nope… get up get up! You have a visit.
N: Jackson, leave her alone, you can keep her visit in company while she gets ready.. She said leaning on my doorframe..
J: Ok… He said with his head down… when he passed by Nic, she gave him a kiss on the cheeks, and slapped his but… Hey! He said turning around.
N: Just go ok.. she said pecking his lips… better right?? She said closing the door of my room.

I sat up on my bed and looked at her, she looked kind of worry..
S: Is there something wrong Nic??... I asked her while she took a seat next to me on my bed.
N: Mark is here, he wants to talk to you… She said holding my hand.
S: Oh… ok, I’ll get ready then.. I said getting up
N: Are you ok to talk with him baby?? .. She asked looking at me
S: Yep, better sooner than later… I replied entering to the bathroom.

He probably saw the lyrics already right?... what should I do?? I can no longer be in a relationship with him when he doesn’t even try anymore.. it’s the best for both of us..I promise we are not going to be a couple anymore… I though while getting ready to face Mark.

When I walked down the hallway, I saw him seating down with Jackson, he looked kind of calm while Jackson looked kind of mad.

S: Hmm hello… I said making myself visible for them.
Mark stood up and came to me… M: Hey, how are you?? He asked looking at my eyes..
S: I’m ok, come on, let’s talk. I said leading him to my room.

Once in my room, the first thing he did was hug me from behind…

M: I’m sorry Satang-ah, I’m really sorry… it’s not that I don’t love you.. I’m just stupid that’s all… He said crying on my shoulder.
S: You really are stupid Mark… I said breaking free from his hug… How come that Jackson having more schedules than you is able to be here with Nic almost every night??
M: It’s just that … I’ve been practicing a lot lately in my free time… He said looking at the floor.
S: Mark, I get it… your career means more to you than I’ll ever mean. I said seating on my bed.
M: It’s not like that. He said taking a seat beside me.
S: It is Mark, only you can’t see it. I said holding his hand.. I can’t keep being the second in your heart…
M: Please don’t leave me… Please Satang-ah… He said crying while looking at me
S: I’m not leaving you Mark, we can still be friends… I replied drying his tears
M: No!! I don’t want us to be friends; I love you way too much for that…
S: I’m sorry Mark, but for now, it’s the only thing we can be… I said hugging him.. let’s give each other some time, ok?
M: Are you breaking up with me Satang ah?? He said looking at my eyes.
S: Nope, I’m just giving us some time to think things over, ok?... in the mean time, let’s be friends.