Together

Promises are meant to be broken


 

It’s been 2 months since I decided to give a time to mine and Mark’s relationship, I thought that it was the best for both of us… but clearly it isn’t.. I mean, we still see each other and hang out like we used to, the only difference is that I can’t no longer call him mine, be in his arms, and feel his warmth.

Right now I’m at my apartment along with Jackson, since Nic hasn’t arrived yet. We are watching some tv, when all of the sudden he turns off the tv and looks at me.

S: Is there something on my face Jackson??  I asked looking back at him
J: Nope, I just want us to talk about something… He said sitting while facing me completely
S: Hmmm sure… shoot… I replied sitting in front of him
J: How are you?
S: I’m fine, why are you asking me that Jackson? I replied confused.
J: I didn’t mean that.. I mean how you are about your “relationship” with Mark now… He said holding my hands
S: I’m ok…. I guess… I don’t know… I said looking down at my lap
J: You still love him, don’t you? He asked holding my chin up …
S: I… I… aish.. of course I do… I replied frustrated.
J: Then why did you guys break up? He asked tilding his head to the side.
S: I thought it would be the best for both of us Jackson… I mean, he is so focused on his career, and I am too in my work, we only could see each other at night if we actually found the time, and at the moment it seemed right… but I miss him…
J: you still see him you know? He replied smirking
I pushed his shoulder… S: Yeah yeah.. but it’s not the same… I miss him, not as my friend, but as my boyfriend.. imagine one day you and Nic decided to give each other a time, you see her everyday but you don’t get to call her yours, you don’t get to hold her anymore… wouldn’t you regret? … I said resting my back on the couch..
J: I would miss her like hell, but I would try to get her back as soon as possible…. He said with a serious look on his face.
S: I’m sure you would Jackson.. I said smiling… I wish he would do the same for me.. I mumbled before getting up and going to my room….
 

After my little talk with Jackson, I fell asleep, and woke up to my phone ringing…
S: Hello?... I said in a sleepy voice
M: Hey Satang ah!! He said cheerfully
S: Oh, Mark… what’s up?? I asked waking up
M: Can you meet me at the usual coffee shop??
S: Mmmm.. sure.. right now?? I asked looking at the time, 6 pm
M: Yep… I’ll wait for you there… bye bye!... He said before hanging up….

Aish, I have to change my clothes, how does he expect me to be there right now ?? … crazy boy… After finishing picking up my outfit, I walked to the living room seeing Jacks and Nic talking about their days…

S: Guys I’m going out… I said looking for my keys
J: Stop right there young lady… He said standing in front of me
N: Jackson, leave her alone… She said shaking her head
J: Don’t get me started woman, I need to know something first… He said pointing at Nic and then looking at me once again
S: Mmmm … ok… what’s up?
J: Who are you going out with?? He asked smiling at me… … I’m blushing now..
S: With Mark… I said looking down.
J: Sorry I couldn’t hear what you say… come again?? He said leaning closer to me, with a smile plastered on his face
S: Aish… I’m going with MARK! I yelled… Happy now?? I asked looking at him.
J: Yep… but it looks like you are way more happy than me… He said raising his eyebrows before sitting down next to Nic…
S: Such a pain in the you are… I mumbled walking to the door
J: I heard you young lady… just wait till you get back! He yelled just as I closed the door.

On my way to the coffee shop, all I could think about was the first time that I met Mark, even if we keep coming to the same shop every time we hang out, I get this tingling sensation in my heart and my mind brings back that moment.

Turning around the corner of the shop, I noticed that it’s closed, weird it’s just 6:30 pm… I keep walking to the door when I notice a little sign that said “ Nic, open the door…. And look for your friend ;) …” , o…k.. might as well do so… as I opened the door a beautiful song started playing  (Jackson 5- Who’s Loving You)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmN6K1SoIhs

And out of nowhere Mark came with a black suit and a single red rose in his hand…

M: Satang-ah, I know I didn’t give my all when we were together, but this months knowing you are no longer the girl a can call “MINE” it’s driving me crazy, I know I can’t promise you all my time, I know now that I really did put my career before you.. I can’t promise you that I wouldn’t do it anymore… all I can say to you right now, is that I love you, I’m terribly sorry for leaving you out in the dark, but for me you are my light.. so Satang… with all of this… I’m asking you… will you be my girlfriend once again, so I can call you mine, so I can hold you tight… so I can give you my warmth every night?... “ He said coming close to me, and kneeling down handing me the red rose.. looking into his eyes, I knew he was saying the truth in his heart, I know what I have to do… I took the rose and said…

S: Mark… I…. I been missing you so much, I know we keep meeting each other but even like that I couldn’t feel fine about it, so yes… I will be your girlfriend even if I can’t be your number one every time, but I need you, I need to be yours and for you to be mine, I need you to hold me, and keep me warm” I said kneeling down, cupping his hands and kissing him.

JyN: *clapping* Such a cheesy couple!!.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The end ^^
I hope you guys like it :)