Meeting Jackson

Promises are meant to be broken


 

It’s been a few months since I decided to make a trip with no ending date with my friend Nicole.
Like any other girls, we are traveling with the hopes of meeting some cute and handsome man, but we are also doing it for our vacation and get our heads out of the stressing that our college year has been.

We are taking a walk in the park right now.

N: Come on there are some swings! She yelled while running to the park… Aish… sometimes I wonder who the older one between us is.
S: Yah! Wait for me you crazy girl! I yelled trying to catching up with her…
As I was getting close to where she was, I saw her talking with a man on the swings.. really? On the swings? How old are they??...

S: Nicole! What are you doing?? I said standing by her side.
N: Hey Satang, I’m just talking with Jackson. She replied smiling
J: Hello, I’m Jackson, nice to meet you Satang. He said reaching out his hand for me.
S: Hello, I’m Satang. I replied shaking his hand. Mmmm how old are you Jackson?? I asked looking between Nic and him.
J: I’m 20 years old. He replied while swinging his legs. And you girls? He asked looking at me and Nic.
N: I’m 22 years old. She replied giggling and swinging her legs
S: I’m 20 years old, like you Jackson. I said shaking my head while looking at Nic.
J: Cool… He looked at his watch.. , Mark is going to kill me … He mumbled…
Suddenly he stood up and look at Nic
J: I’m sorry but I have to go… hand me your cellphone please… He said showing her some puppy eyes… Ok.. what did I miss?

N: Sure, here it is. She said
J: And done… here I saved my number and I already gave myself a missed call to get you number jejeje I’ll call you later so we can hang out, the four of us. He replied smiling.
S: four of us?? We are only 3 Jackson. I replied tilding my head to the side.
J: my friend Mark is the fourth… … he’s waiting for me.. I’ll introduce you guys later. Take care!! He yelled while running outside the park.