Chapter 04

Something Is Happening {on-hold}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]“Beauty and brains? Where will I find such a girl?” [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

 

 

One fine morning at Yonsei University

 

Middle - aged man is walking through the campus hallway, it looks like he already starts his morning inspection.

“No short skirts in the campus please.” He said to the cheerleader team, “I'll complain to your parents that you wear short skirts to campus in order to excite the boys.” He scolds them in that very fine morning, typical. When suddenly he sees another person walking behind him wearing a short skirt too, of course he couldn’t let her pass.

“Excuse me! I said no short skirts in campus please.” And that person stops; turning her body around to find him, turns out the girl is no other than the most popular teacher at the campus, Park Kahi.

“Oh! Ms. Kahi.” The man is clearly surprised.

She smirked looking at this man-surprised face, “You said something Jin Young-ssi?”

“Oh! I was just saying, that short skirts are not allowed in campus.” The man is Jung Jin - Young, the campus principal, and we can see clearly that the man is totally over heels the woman.

“What? But this is the latest fashion; in fact, some girls don't even wear skirts these days. And am I not looking nice today?”

“Ah no, You're very cute.” Jin Young grin is already wider than ever, he simply forgets about the cheerleader earlier, “But if you expose like this, then these youngsters...”

“What do you mean by these youngsters? Am l not young?” Kahi is always teasing the man in front of her.

“You're... young. Very young.” Jin Young replies her as she went away to the teacher’s room and he starts to walk away alone again, when suddenly a young girl yelled at his ear and makes him jump in surprise.

“Happy friendship day!”

“Im Jinah! Always scaring me.” Nana takes his hand and gives him something.

“What are you doing now?”

“It’s a friendship bracelet sir. Besides being your student, I am also your friend now.” Nana smiles wider.

“Oh! Good!” Jin Young says as his pinch Nana cheeks, now both of them are walking together, “Sir, you look very happy today.”

“What do you mean?” he asks in disbelief, he thought that Nana already knows that he likes Kahi. Well, it’s obvious and everybody knows it already.

“Just generally.”

“Oh! Generally.” He sighed and widens his smile, “Well, my daughter is coming home today.”

“Your daughter?”

“Krystal. She is coming back from Boston.”

“From Boston?” Nana asks again.

“She was studying at Harvard University.”

“Harvard University? WOW.” Now, Nana clearly amused with the fact about the principal daughter.

“We used to all live there. But when her mother died, I couldn't stay there anymore. So I came back to my country.”

“Krystal didn't come back with you?”

“No. She had to finish her education. But I miss her, so I told her to complete her final year in our campus; after all, we are no less than Harvard. You'll take care of Krystal, won't you?”

“Of course sir!”

“Well, good bye Nana and also happy friendship day.” Finally, Jin Young bid goodbye to Nana.

“Thank you sir.” After Jin Young left, Nana overheard two girls who chatting loudly. Nana knows they’re Youngji and Sunny.

“Who? Lay?” asked the Sunny.

“Yes! I'm the first girl for whom Lay has tied a friendship bracelet. Isn't it exciting?” Youngji smiles widely.

“Of course.” Sunny gives her a hug and looking envious to the friendship bracelet, while Nana already rolled her eyes in disgust because she knows that the Youngji is not the first nor the last.

 

Meanwhile at the lobby hall, the culprit is already looking for a new toy. Lay already flirting with different girl, and of course with a band on his hand.

“You know I am tying a friendship bracelet only for you.” Lay gives his infamous dimpled smile that can make every girl melted in seconds.

“Really Lay?” well, the girl already trapped in Lay’s spell.

“Really Naeun.”

“That is because you're the nicest and most beautiful girl I've known.”

“Really Lay?” Naeun give him a big hug and totally fall for it.

“Really Naeun.”

“Oh Lay! You are telling the truth, aren't you?” she asks between their hug.

“Really Bomi.”

Naeun broke the hug and sent a death glare to him, “My name's Naeun!”

“See! I got so lost in your eyes, I forgot your name.”

Naeun smiles and hug him again, “I just can't believe this Lay.”

“Trust me.” Lay smiles and smirked. Finally another girl fallen to his trap.

“Oh Lay!”

“Oh Naeun!”

Nana is looking for Lay and finally when she found him, oh she already knows he must be with some other random girls, Nana decided to take a little part on this game. She came behind Lay’s back and takes all the bracelets on his back pocket. When Naeun and Lay about to kiss, Nana’s voice interrupt their.

“These fell off.” Nana pointed to the bracelets on her hand.

“You cheater, you liar.” And with that, Naeun left Lay dumbfounded.

“Hey come on... Bomi... What's your name?” Lay asked in confusion while Naeun already can’t hear his voice.

“Naeun.” Nana said as she gives the bracelets to the rightful owner.

“Go away! You wasted my half-hour.” Lay said but still didn’t forget to take all the bracelets.

“You don't get tired running after these stupid girls.” Nana burst her thought to her best friend.

“Hey! I don't run after...” but Lay’s words already cut off while Nana continues, “I know Lay. But, can't you find one girl with beauty and brains?”

Lay embrace Nana’s shoulder and snickered, “Beauty and brains? Where will I find such a girl?”

 

But on the campus gate, there’s a beautiful new girl w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter