Chapter 03

Something Is Happening {on-hold}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]“When best friend becomes boyfriend, one doesn't even get to know.”[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

 

 

Yonsei University, 15 years ago

 

At the one of most prestigious university in Korea, there’s a young – handsome boy running towards the Gymnasium, he’s in hurry, of course he did. But flirty as he was, he didn’t forget to give his playful wink to the cheerleaders on the field. He coming in to the Gymnasium, looking totally innocent while chewing his gum, only to get a hateful stare from a young girl with a long brownish hair but she like to keep her hair in tied up, she scoffed, “You're late again.”

“I can’t get up early in the morning.” The boy replied nonchalantly while throwing his bag on the floor.

“Can't wake up or were you scared?” The girl replied while playing with ball on her hand.

“Hey~ Zhang Yixing never gets scared of anyone.” Here we know his name, a young Zhang Yixing, the famous campus star, Lay Zhang.

The girl laughs and mocked at her friend, “But loses to Im Nana everyday in Basketball.” And yes, now we know the girl name, Im Jinah and called Nana is famous with her tomboyish personality.

Nana and Lay is both famous in Yonsei University, not only because both of them is friendly and superb at basketball but they known for their friendship. They are always together, every time and everywhere.

Lay catch the ball from her hand, “Don't want to play?”

“What's the point? You will lose again.” Nana scoffed.

“I won't lose today.”

“You say that everyday.”

“We'll see.” Lay smirked.

“We'll see.” Nana accepts his challenge, and so the game begins.

The game is gone smoothly, and it’s obvious that Nana will win this game again for the nth time, but Lay is being Lay. When their score is the same, the ball already in Nana’s hand, but Lay has his own pride, when Nana is about throw the ball, he push Nana down and take the ball. Well said, Lay is finally winning the game.

Nana stand up from her position, no she wasn’t crying nor looked hurt. All Lay can see is anger in her eyes, she yelled, “lf you can't play at least don't cheat!”

“Hey, don't call me a cheater.” Lay smirked and still proud because his winning.

Nana snickered, “No. Because that’s what you are!”

Lay trying to be calm and starts to walk towards her “Nana, don't call me a cheater.”

Nana is far from afraid, she too, walking towards him and start singing a song, “Lay is a cheater. He is a cheater, cheater.”

“I am not a cheater.” Lay finally burst in annoyance.

“CHEATER!” Nana yelled back. Lay finally takes an action, he takes Nana’s hand and locks it behind her, it hurts and Nana’s screaming a loud.

“Stop screaming like a girl.” Lay told her.

Nana looked back at him and yelled, “Hey! Don't call me a girl.”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter