Chapter 5

She's Mine (HIATUS - only for awhile)

Luhan POV

When Kai woke me up I went to the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth and do the usual that a person would do in the morning. When I walk out I see Kai walk into JiEun's room I stand next to my door and when he comes I hid and I see Beakhyun get out of the room I didn't mind that for now and I saw Kai come out and close the door and out his back to the door cover his heart with iphis right hand and his cheeks blushing then he runs down the stairs happily. Even though I was jealous I knew a lot of the members liked JiEun so I let this one slide.

Tao POV

We get downstairs and sit down and start to eat but I see JiEun and Luhan hyung aren't here yet and I see Luhan hyung come down then JiEun afterwards and I pull JiEun's arm and made her sit next to me. I just thought JiEun was so pretty, smart, funny, and cute. She just made my heart blurt and start beating really fast and my checks started to get really red. After we ate we changed into our clothes and went to school.

 

*Forward to School*

Still Tao POV

When we got there people already started crowding us like therapy were waiting for us. JiEun slips out of a little hole she found in the mist of the girls and mouths "sorry I got to go" and she bumps into Luna and they walk into the building together. Even though we had some trouble trying to actually get to the school we finally got insi and we ran away from the girls and went to our class. We knew that she was in our first period class but she wasn't there and we saw her go into the school before us. So I secretly go and find her with Sehun while hpw easy we were going to the bathroom. And we found this room and guys were crowding it left and right trying to see someone I think its a girl wp that was playing the guitar singing to Pretty Boy by: Juniel and we push through and got to the front and we saw JiEun she had a lovely voice none of us said anything so we could hea her angelic voice. When she was done she went on her phone and me and Sehun walked in "JiEun-ah you have such a good voice you should audition and become a star" "thanks" and she told us what happened to her parents and that music helped her though all of what happened. She said "it helped comfort me when I was happy, sad, or angry. That was the only thing that I loved for a while and that stayed constant in my life" we all went back to the classroom together and she sat in her seat all the way in the corner. The students yelled "teacher is coming" all of the students ran back to their seats and elected the teacher "annyeongaseyo sungsaengnim" "annyeong kids today we have 12 people joining this room even though it will be a little crowded lets try to make it work" we all greeted them and the teacher told us to find an empty seat and all of the empty seats were next to JiEun so we walk to there and luckily I got the seat next to JiEun on her right while we were taking the class I look over at JiEun and I see her with her hand phones on listening to music and seriously writing down her notes. The bell rang meaning that it was time for lunch all the students run out of the classroom so does some of EXO they shouted "we will get you guys some bread, food, and drinks" while we were all talking I saw JiEun doing the homework the teacher assigned and she was still listening to her music and not even saying a word.