Chapter 2

She's Mine (HIATUS - only for awhile)

Luhan POV

We say Baekhyunie and Tao pinching IU's cheeks and saying "IU is SOO cute" then Suho stops them saying "stop the two of you could hurt her if you pinch her that hard" I couldnt hear what they said next becuase Sehun came to me and whispered in my ear "IU is so cute and pretty isn't she I wish she could be my girlfriend" then when I started laughing I saw IU looking at us probably wondering what we were talking about. All of us just became silent then the bell rang students came left and right I heard them saying 

"Who are they"

"It doesn't matter they are handsome" 

"They're also cute"

"Whats your name"

"Do you want to be my boyfriend"

The girls pushed IU out of the way and made a circle surrounding us since we were kind of scared we just stood there saying "Hi" and finally the next bell rang to say that the next cl; is going to start soon they all scattered away saying "Talk to you guys later" "Hope your in one of my classes" "Bye cuties". When that was over we saw IU on the floor holding her ankle saying that it hurt. So i run up to her and pick her up bridal style and i ask EXO "Wheres the infirmary" and since we were new we didn't know where it was then I look down in my arms and I see IU faint.

 

IU POV

The girls didn't care whether I was there or not they just pushed me aside and made me fall on the ground just to see a group of guys then there was this grils running up to them screaming "get out of my ing way" ouching and shoving the girls and causing some of them to fall then i try to move over to make way but it was to late she stepped on my ankle making it swollen and it started to hurt but it looked like she didn't care one bit then i hear the second bell then the girls just move along to what they were doing not even caring that i was on the floor in pain. I look up and I see Luhan running towards me then he picks me up bridal style causing me to blushing then i notice that there was blood coming from my ankle probably from when she stepped on me I hear Luhan asking EXO where the infirmary was i was just about to tell him then since i have hematophobia (fear of blood) I suddenly see nother but darkness.

 

Xiumin POV

IU fainted in Luhans arms causing us to start freack out trying to figure out where the infirmary is then Lay runs up to a classroom and asks "Excuse me but do you know where the infirmary is" she replied with "yes, you just have to take a right on that corner and its the 3rd door on the left" we excuse ourselves and say "Thank you" and we run to the infirmary to see if IUs alright. 

 

*Forward* (at the infirmary)

IU POV

I waked and I rub my eyes to adjust to the lighting and see 12 pairs of eyes just staring at me. I flinch at frist then Chanyeol Oppa says"It's alright you just twisted you ankle alittle bit and then you fainted on the way here" I just nod as a reply and sit up looking at my right foot seeing it wrapped up in a brace then since he said I twisted it I wanted to try to walk so i get off the bed with help of D.O Oppa holding my hand and I began to walk i thought that i was alright so i turn back towards EXO saying "Let's continue with our tour" being the kindful people they are they ask me "Are you sure your alright" with a tone of worriness in their voices I nod and say "Yeah I think I'm fine come on lets go" so we continue on with the tour.

 

*Forward* (to lunch)

Chen POV

We started our tour again then IU asks us "If we were hungry" we nod and being the glutonious person Xiumin is he answers with a "I'm SOOO HUNGRY I could eat a whole elephant right now come on lets go" he starts running towards the smell of the food and we end up at the cafeteria. Everyone was sitting with their friends and i see rooms that say Queenkas and Kingkas I wondered what that meant to I asked IU "What does Queenkas and Kingkas mean" and she answers saying "The Queenkas and the Kingkas are the most popluar people in the school people say that I should be one of them but I wouldnt think so but the school took a vote and I was voted to be one of them. So she took us into the Queenka room where there were 6 rooms with different names on them. 


Room 1 - Lee Ji Eun (IU)

Room 2 - Luna

Room 3 - Victoria

Room 4 - Sulli

Room 5 - Krystal 

Room 6 - Amber

IU takes us into her lunch room and it was massive you could fit probably half the school in it. It had a Kitchen, her own chef, pool tables, refridgerators, an indoor basketball cage, couchs, and a 60 inch screen tv. She asked the chef for 12 sandwhiches and 12 chocolate milkshakes. While he was making to food IU, Kai Baekhyun, and Chanyeol were playing pool and the rest of us were playing backetball 4 v 4. When is was ready we quickly ate all of the food due to hunger and finished all of our drinks and just rested on the couch watching the new drama the IU loves " Hi! School: Love On " she started squealing and screaming when Sungyeol was nice to the girl and when Woohyun grabbed her hand saying "come over to me now". She just started acting like a fangirl staring at the screen since she was one of the star students she didnt have classes that day besides 1st period so she watched 3 episodes of it. She showed us our lockers, the gym lockers, and the classes since we got into this school we were also star students actually we were the only star students. When IU was about to go wash her hands a percky girl showed up at the door screaming "IU I've missed you I was searching around the school for you" But since IU was already in the bathroom she didnt hear her screaming to her. It was akward and I started to wonder who the that girl was.