Chapter 4

She's Mine (HIATUS - only for awhile)

IU POV

When we finished eating I was soo full D.O's food was so good compared to mine. So after we ate we just watched tv and I was in my room doing homework for my first period class which I hated. Then all of a sudden I hear rain and it started thundering. I have a fear of thunder just the noise makes me freak out so I cover my ears with my knees brought up to my chest and I started crying.

 

Baekhyun POV

I walk past the room that JiEun was staying in I haven't really been able to talk to her I just thought she was pretty but I didn't really want to talk to her that much. But as I'm passing I hear a faint scream and crying I heard it from JiEun's room so when I go in I see JiEun on the bed with her knees at her chest, her hands covering her ears, her eyes closed tightly, and even though I didn't really see her face I couldn't tell she was crying. So I walked up to her and sat next to her I readied in my pocket and took out my headphones I put them in JiEun's ears so she wouldn't hear it anymore.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zMs8OApPh58

 

I look at her and she starts to open her eyes and sit up straight and listening to the song. I knew she didn't understand it but I could just tell that she knew it was a sad song. She looks at me and hugs me. For the first time I saw JiEun my heart actually beats. When the song was over the thunder was pretty much to an end. And I felt something hit my shoulder it was JiEun she fell asleep while listening to the song. I stare at her beautiful face long eyelashes, small nose, and small kissable lips. But I restrained because of what Luhan told me I am his friend I don't want to ruin our friendship.

 

*Flashback* 

Beakhyun POV

Luhan walks up to me and asks me if I have time to talk. I nodd and follow him into the empty classroom. "What did you want to talk about" I asked him "Can you help me?" "With what?" "I....... Think I like" before he could finish "you like IU huh?" He nods and says "yes" "I'll try but no promises" "thanks Beakhyun" he quickly ran out of the room due to embarrassment.

 

Back to Present

Still Beakhyun POV

I didn't want to wake her up I had to leave or else I would've been akward the next day so I lay her down on the bed and I was about to leave when I felt JiEun grab my arm and say "can you stay here please?" "Sure" I answered and pulled up the small couch in the corner and found a pillow and a blanket in her closet. My eyelids where starting to get heavier and heavier and without knowing I feel asleep.

 

Morning 

Kai POV

I woke up and I went down stairs and see D.O just like a umma making breakfast for us and all of the others were asleep. "Good morning D.O" "Good morning can you go wake up JiEun and the members breakfast is done" "ok" first I went to the maknae room and wake up Tao and Sehun then Suho and Chanyeol and one after another I got to Xiumin's room and I try to wake him up he groans and says "five...... More.... Min......" Before he could finish his sentence he fell asleep. I try to wake him up again and said "come on wake up brea" and before I could finish Xiumin bursted up and said "FOOOODDDD" and he ran out of the room. Lastly was Beakhyun then JiEun I go to Beakhyun's room and he wasn't there so I thought he already woke up so I went to JiEun's room and when I opened the door I saw Beakhyun on the side of her bed sleeping next to her arm. I got a little mad because I didn't know if he did anything to your JiEun so I wake up Beakhyun and ask him "why are you here?" He finally woke up and told me the whole story and I started to understand and I wasn't angry anymore. Then I wake up JiEun and tell her to wash up and come down and get some breakfast. Even though she woke up she still looked like a goddess no pimples, acne, and her hair was perfectly straight. So I leave the room and since Beakhyun was already down stairs I stand at the front of the door from outside and out my hand over my heart and it was beating so fast and my face started to get red. But little did I know someone was watching me while that happened.