Chapter 3

She's Mine (HIATUS - only for awhile)

IU POV 

I went to the bathroom to go wash my hands and when I was done I saw Luna standing in front of EXO giving them a "WTF" face probably thinking what are they doing here. She spots me and hugs me when she breaks the hug she says "IU I've missed you I didn't get to see you during the summer" I look over and see EXO staring at us "Sorry I forgot to introduce my best friend her name is Luna" "annyeongaseyo Luna imnida" "WE ARE ONE annyeongaseyo EXO imnida" then they introduce themselves. After talking for a couple minutes Luna had to leave for one of her classes so that left me with EXO. It started to get really akward because no one was talking. 

 

Suho POV 

It got really akward after IU's friend left I look over to see the guys and they were staring at IU with a loving gaze I like IU as a friend but I don't like IU as a way that they like her and they just met her. 

 

Chanyeol POV

When IU was looking at her phone us guys except Suho took the chance to stare at her. She was so beautiful and pretty just like iu wanted to protect her from all the guys. 

 

*Forward* (after school) 

Still Chanyeol POV

Since all of us guys live alone in one house we decided to ask JiEun (she told us to call her that to make it feel more comfortable between us) is she could come over. Since she lived alone to she didn't really have to ask so we walked back to our house. On the way there some of us were trying to race with each other and Tao and Sehun being to maknae a that they are were linking arms with JiEun walking in the back laughing and talking. When we reached our house JiEun said she needed to use the restroom so she left for a bit. Using that time wisely we all changed into some comfortable clothes and made it back in time when JiEun came out. 

 

IU POV

When I got out of the bathroom I saw them on the couch playing games, watching tv, and being the mom he is D.O was cooking dinner for us. Since I felt bad I decided to help D.O with dinner I set up the table, made the rice, and etc. While they were all comfortable I envied them because I was still in my school uniform which was annoying as . "Hey if your uncomfortable you can borrow some of my clothes if you want" Luhan said. Since I desperately needed it because it was so uncomfortable I said "sure" he gave me sweatpants and an oversized shirt which fit him perfectly but on me of course it was oversized. I changed in a room and came out. Dinner was ready so I ran to the table and sat down. Tao and Sehun wanted me to sit next to them they were so cute trying to get attention and fighting. When I got to the table Tao and Sehun said "JiEun you look so cute with those clothes on" since they were pretty big on me.

 

 

Sorry that this chapter was pretty short compared to my other ones