Chapter 1

She's Mine (HIATUS - only for awhile)

Lee Ji Eun POV

8:30 AM  I woke up at the sound of my alarms ringing. It was the first day of school of my second year. I walk to my closet to get my uniform that I ironed last night before going to sleep and I went to the bathroom with a towel in one hand and my uniform in another. I turn on the warm water and I grab my tooth brush, tooth paste, and my face wash.

After I'm done with my shower and my hair smelling like peaches I dry my hair and change into my uniform. Since i wanted to show people a new me this year I decided not to wear makeup and just go bare-faced. I look at my watch and it was 9:15 so I walk down stairs and make eggs with bacon and pancakes. And I quietly eat my breakfast and watching netflix. When I was down I washed to dishes and it was 9:30 school starts at 10:45 so I have enough time. I tripped over a picture and I look at it, it was a picture of my late parents my eyes start to wat but then I remembered I promised my mom and dad to always be strong no matter what.

 

*Flash Back*

Still Lee Ji Eun POV

I heard my mo and dad say that they were going to get my cake for my birthday which was today so they kiss me and say goodbye then get into the car and I see them drive away. But then as soon as I close the door I hear car tires screeching and a loud scream I turn around and see my parents car turned all the way upside down and all of the glass shattered. I run towards my parents seeing my mom stuck I try to pull her out but as me a little. 6 year old I couldn't halo with anything with my little stick arms. So I keep on trying and I feel my mom weakly hold my hand saying

"Ji Eun ah never become weak because of what happened today never give up and always stay strong" then her hand loses grip and I notice that they died.

 

*Present Time*

Lee Ji Eun POV

I lightly shake my head to not think of the memories and try not to start off my day feeling upset. I look at my phone at see that it was 10:00 and since it took 20 minutes to get to my school in car I decided to leave and just then my friend Luna called me and told me she was here. I walked to my front door and she her smile at me and say " Get in we have to go". 

 

Forward (to when they get to the school)

Still Lee Ji Eun POV

Luna nudged me as we were walking towards the school thinking something was wrong so she asked me "Is everything alright" I just nod and wave to her goodbye because we gotta get to our first period class.

Luna was lucky she had Language Arts with Mr.Lee he is one of the most nicest teachers here. While I had Math with Mrs.Park she was really strict and she lets off only the boys when they are late because even though she is 16-17 years older then them she still flirts with the and wears somewhat revealing tops. Since I know the president/principal of our school I already knew we were gonna have new students today. All of a sudden I get a message on my phone saying "come to my office" from Mr.Oh our principal I knew he was gonna make me show the new students around the school. I was kinda nervous to see the new students wondering inside my head if they'll like if we'll become good friends. Then without even knowing I was already in front of his door. I slightly know and I hear hi say "come in" I open the door seeing 11 boys greet me saying " We Are One  annyeonghaseyo EXO imnida" i shyly greet them saying "annyeonghaseyo Lee Ji Eun imnida but you can call my IU" Then is tall boy with brown hair says "I'm Suho the leader" then they all go in a line greeting me.

 

"I'm Chanyeol" with a deep voice

"I'm D.O" a guy with big eyes says

"I'm Kai" this guy say bluntly

" I'm Tao EXO-M maknae" he has really dark under eye circles I thought to myself

" I'm Lay" he looks nice

" I'm Xiumin one of the oldest here" he looks so young and cute I didn't believe he was the oldest

"I'm Chen the chenching machine" what the heck is a chenching machine

" I'm Sehun EXO-K maknae and the youngest over all" man these guys don't look anything like their ages

" I'm Baekhyun" he said bubbly and cutely

"I'm Xi Luhan but you can call me just Luhan" he looks nice and fun to be around

 

Then I hear the principal say "IU you are going to show EXO around the school and show them their lockers, the gym lockers, and their classes and don't forget the cafeteria" " Neh" I grab the doorknob and open the door and I look back seeing them not moving a single inch until I say "aren't you guys coming" "oh yeah" they reply with. Since class already started the principal or Mr.Oh sent emails to their teachers and my teachers saying that we won't becoming to class today. We are walking down the halls there is nothing but the sound of our shoes hitting the floor it was really akward because I don't really talk to boys that much and I never really had a strong realtionship with guys. So since they are all friends Mr.Oh decided to put them all in the same classes. "Can I see your schedule" I ask them and I see Luhan take it out and say "here" "thanks" I say blushing a little bit. Once I take a really good look at their schedule I noticed that "we have the schedule" I accidentally said out loud. I turn to them and see them looking happy and blushing a little bit when I said that. Finally Tao comes out and says IU, I turn around and he asks me "how old are you" I come out and say   "I'm 18" then he says "then we are all oppas but Sehun and I are 18 to what month were you born in" "March" "Oh then me and Sehun are oppas to" (pretend all of EXO is older then IU)  I smile at them and I hear Baekhyun and Xiumin say "IU is SOO cute" while pinching my cheeks and then Suho says "stop the two of you could hurt her if you pinch her that hard" them they let go not wanting to saying "OK" then I look in the corner of my eye seeing Luhan and Sehun staring at me and whispering. I wonder what they were talking about.