Chapter 6

She's Mine (HIATUS - only for awhile)

I'm very sorrry for not updating for awhile my computer broke down and it took a while to fix so i hope you guys didnt get mad but i will try to update more and more frequently for you guys sorry for the inconvience everyone hope you understand. BBIONG BYE BYE talk to you later.


There is a couple things I forgot to tell you guys INFINITE Sungyeol is her brother and she has a crush on Lee Hyun Woo and Lee Min Hyuk.

IU POV

When class was over I just wanted to get my homework over with becuase that was the only class I had for the day. So I just put on my headphones and stayed inside of the class during our lunch break and I was listening to B1A4 "Tried to Walk". Then Luhan came up to me and handed me some bread and orange juice. I just said "Thanks" and went back to doing my homework. I look at the corner of my eye and see Luhan and Beakhyun giving me a Whats Wrong face I just ignore it and continue to do my work until Lay came up to me and asked me "Are you ok" then i ignore him becuase i didnt want to talk about it but then he grabs my arm and drags me out of the room and brings me into an empty room and i told him about my problem and i broke out into tears and he hugged me and told me "Its gonna be alright" 

*Flashback*

Still IU POV

I got a call from my grandfather I picked up but it wasnt my grandfathers voice it was a doctor he told me my grandfather had passed away and since there was one of the companies that he owned here i had to kind of take over so i wouldnt have to be chased by loan sharks

Back to present 

IU POV

I stop crying and we both make it back to the classroom and when we finally get there i go straight to my desk and fall asleep since i was so tired.

Lay POV

IU told me about her grandfather i felt really bad for her and i didnt want anything to happen to her also i didnt want to cause a problem so i didnt even tell EXO about so its just a secret between me and IU the doctor didnt even tell anyone about this he just told people that he is in the hospital for a while and will take a very long vacation somewhere i felt really really bad then Xiumin asked me "are you ok" "yeah just blanked out for a second then the guys started talking and notice lunch break was almost over and since they didnt have any classes they decided to go back to their house and Lay asked me to go with them so i just nodded and went with them. Then..............


im very sorry for this short chapter i will try to make longer and better chapters and make them more frequently and im still decieding who should be with IU but i will get there soon take care be safe BBIONG BYE BYE!!!!!!