Chapter 8(Baby Saeron)

By Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona and Tiffany have been secretly meeting ever since they have become a couple. Because of these meet-ups, the couple was rarely spending time with their friends, especially on Tiffany’s side. Jessicaa and Sunny is curious of what is going on with Tiffany since the latter has always been MIA from their night outs and parties. Tiffany may have been joining them for lunch but she is still in her own world. This has been going on for days now and it’s already testing the little amount of patience that Jessica has. Jessica snatched Tiffanys phone which made the latter felt uneasy. Good thing Jessica accidentally locked the phone so she’s not able to see whatever is on the phone.

“You changed your password?” Jessica was surprised.

“Can I not?” Tiffany questioned.

“Why?’ Sunny.

“For a change.” Tiffany answered smiling. “Now can I please have my phone back?” she added pouting.

“Stop pouting Tiff, it ain’t happening, now spill it!.” Jessica said which made Tiffany sigh.

“I don’t have anything to spill Jessi. If you don’t want to give back my phone, fine. My password is 0130, suit yourselves.’’ Tiffany then grabbed thing and left her two friends dumbfounded.

“Did she just walk out on us?” Sunny was shocked.

“I think she’s mad.” Jessica said still holding Tiff’s phone. “Shall we check her phone then?” she continued in an excited tone.

“Seriously Jessi?! Let’s just follow her.” Sunny then grabbed Jessica and followed Tiffany.

 

As the two expect, Tiffany was back in their room sulking.

“Hey, Sorry” Jessica is the one to speak up first then handed back Tiffany her phone.

“Yes we’re sorry. We’re just worried about you. You have been MIA from us for days now. We just missed you.” It was Sunny.

“yeah, we missed you.” Jessica.

“I’m sorry. I missed you girls too. Lets hang out this coming weekend. Just us three.” Tiffany suggested after they break the hug, sounding a little too excited.

“Deal! I can’t wait.” Jessica sounding excited as well.

“I love you both!” With Sunnys words the three ended their misunderstanding with another hug.

 

Every after class, Tiffany and Yoona would meet at the top of the hill to just cuddle and talk of what had happened with their day since they never really talk in school.

“Babe, what are you doing this weekend?” Yoona asked.

“We planned a girl’s day out. Me, Jessica and Sunny.” Tiffany replied smiling.

“Oh, have fun then. I’ll miss you.” Yoona said then kissed her girlfriend.

“I’ll miss you too.” Tiffany said as they break the kiss. “How about you? Where will you be this weekend?” She added.

“Don’t have clear plans yet. The kids planned to go out of town and I don’t want to be a third wheel, so maybe I’ll just join Soo and Tae-hyung.” Yoona answered which made Tiffany raised n eyebrow. She has nothing against Sooyoung and Teyon, both were really good guys, but Sooyoung is such a playboy while Taeyon is such a ert. Wherever these two are, girls will surely be there as well.

“Can’t you just stay home at weekend?’’ Tiffany was unaware that she thought that out loud and Yonna heard it.

“Fany-ah, they think I have been neglecting them this past days because of you. I don’t want them to hate you. I know what you’re thinking, I promise to behave and be a good boy. So stop thinking too much.’’ Yoona explained.

“Fine, you win. It’s getting late now. Lets head home.” Then the couple went home separately.

 

Yoona was waiting outside their mansion for Taeyon and Sooyoung. They planned to go driving to the country side, just them three, atleast that is what he knows. Finally they arrive with an extra girl that made Yoona smile.

“Oppa~~” the girl greeted Yoona with full of aegyo.

“Yah! Kim saeron! Stop it, you’re making me cringe.” Taeyon said irritated with the aegyo.

“Shut up taeyon, I think it’s cute.” Sooyoung said teasing.

“Don’t you dare Choi Sooyoung. Don’t you dare.” Taeyon warned hiding Saeron behind his back which made the other two boys laugh.

“Welcome back our Baby saeron.” Yoona happily greeted as he ruffled the little girls hair.

“Let’s go.By the way  Yoona, Seohyun and Hyoyeon will be joining us as well. I hope you won’t mind.” Sooyoung said grinning from ear to ear.

“You guys are so unfair. I didn’t go with the kids to avoid being the third wheel and yet here I am on one.” Yoona said whining.

“Bring your girlfriend then, oh wait you can’t. Someone might see.” Taeyon tease then stuck his tongue out.

“Stop whining Im Yoona, you have baby Saeron to take care of.” Sooyoung joined the teasing which just made Yoona let out a deep sigh.

The four arrived at the mall meeting Hyoyeon and Seohyun. The couples together with Yoona nad Saeron agreed to buy the stuff they need than have lunch before they would go driving to the country side.

Tiffany, Jessica and Sunny were busy shopping and looking out for boutiques till they stopped in front of a camping shop when Sunny noticed a familiar figure.

“Seohyun?!’” Sunny called loud enough for the girl to hear.

“Oh my god! Unnie! ” Seohyun greeted the moment she saw the owner of the voice who called her.

Sunny then went inside the shop followed by Jessica and Tiffany. The five girls were friends before Seohyun and Hyoyeon went to Japan to study.

“Where is Hyoyeon?” Jessica asked looking for their other friend.

“Probably in one of the tents, god knows doing what.” Seohyun answered which made the other girls curious. The girls were busy catching up when Soo suddenly showed up holding two pair of couple hoodies to show to Seohyun.

“Babe, which one do you~~” trying to get Seo’s opinion but suddenly stopped the moment he noticed Sunny, his ex-girlfriend that made him left Korea two years ago. Just then sound of laughter and running were heard all over the shop. Saeron riding on Yoona’s back was chased by Taeyon out of the shop. Hyoyeon then joined Seo and Soo.

“Let me guess, those two kids caught you two making out in one of the tents… again.” Seo asked with emphasis on the word again which made Hyoyeon embarrassed.

“You and Taeyons hormones, I’m envious.” Soo blurted out which made Seo slap his arms.

“Whatever Soo. I’ll better look for them before Taeyon kill his sister and Yoona. It was nice seeing you again girls, I’ll catch up with you later.” Hyoyeon said then left worried what his boyfriend might do.

Sooyoung noticed a change on Tiffanys face the moment the latter saw Yoona and Saeron, the latter was so too jealous to even hear what Hyoyeon said.

“Unnies, it’s been a long time since we la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter