Chapter 2(Reunion)

By Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 
Yoona find his first day somehow exhausting and a little irritating, he slouch in one of chair on his mothers office as soon as he arrived.

"How was your first day?" Sohee asked while reading some papers.

"Exhausting and boring"

"I heard my son is popular." Sohee said as she approached his tired son.

"You can't blame them, your son is good looking." Yoona said then hugged his mother.

"Thanks to my genes." Yoona just nodded.
"So have you met your hyung there?" Sohee continued which Yoona again just nodded, still hugging his mother.

"I'm hungry. Are you done now? Can we go eat. Please~~" Yoona said with an aegyo, trying so hard to avoid the topic regarding his brother.

"Ok. Lets go." Sohee cant resist his sons aegyo.

 

Meanwhile at the Jung mansion, Jessica noticed that their maids were busy cooking and cleaning. She also noticed his father, Jung Seulong, a little excited.

"Whats with all the ruckus. Hi Dad." Jessica greet her father. "Whats going on here?" She added.

"Your sister is arriving today and I'm too nervous to pick her up." Seulong said looking so nervous.

"Wow, what made her come home? It's been years since she came home." Jessica was shocked and at the same time happy with the news she heard. She, Yunho and Krystal used to be so closed. She used to study in the states with Krystal until she decides to continue her study in Korea while Krystal decided to stay with her mother.

The relationship between the Jung siblings specially Krystal and Jessica slowly drifted apart when their parents decided to file for a divorce. Jessica was so hurt by this news and keep blaming her mother. She and Yunho started to rebel to their parents. One day in summer the twins was involve into a brawl in one of the bars and were held by the police as they were drunk and still minors.
Their mother is the one who picked up the twins and as they drive back home they got into an accident which killed their mother.
Krystal was hurt and mad with her siblings, blaming them for their mothers death. Since then Krystal never came back home. She stayed in the states all alone and spent holidays with their Auntie or mother's bestfriend, Sohee. 

Jessica and Yunho also never visited Krystal there. They were both afraid,guilty and sorry at the same time. They sometime blame themselves for the accident as well.

"I miss my baby sister." Jessica said.

"We all do." Seulong said then hugged his eldest daughter.

"She's here." One of the maids excitedly announced. Hearing this made Jessica feel excited and at the same time nervous.

 

At the Hwang Mansion, Tiffany just arrived from a late cheerleading practice. She went directly to her room as she feels so tired.
Upon entering her room she noticed shopping bags from her favorite designers.

"Hwang Seungyoon!" Tiffany then walk out of her room and went to his brothers room and found it empty. "He must have sent it through his assistant again." Tiffany sighed then went back to her room.

----•••••----


"We have visitor?" Yunho said after he greet his father and Jessica then noticed an extra plate.

Just then he heard one of their maids.

"Ms. Krystal, your friend is here to pick you up." 

Then he saw Krystal kissed their fathers cheek and then get the paperbag which seems to be packed sandwiches.

"Aren't you having breakfast Krystal?" Their father ask while the twins just stayed quiet.

"Nope, having breakfast with friends before we head out to get our uniforms." Krystal said.

"Your transferring here? What school?" Yunho asked but completely ignored by Krystal.

Krystal was about to leave when their father called her again and handed her cards and allowances.

"I'm fine Dad, I still have money." Krystal said trying ti hand back the money to her dad.

"Krys, you're with me now. Please let me be a father to you." Seulong said then hugged and kissed Krystal on her forehead.

"Wow, I have been completely ignored." Yunho said as soon as Krystal left.

"Please watch over your sister and lets just be happy that s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter